Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (650 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by erinzy901(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
What are the advantage of dating a single mother?
Re: Help! by Candidlady: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
She can't mistakenly get pregnant for you tongue cuz she already knows whatsupppp

°°°joking! Iam drug free for a week now°°°°
Re: Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
erinzy901:

the same as dating a woman without a child.....duh!
Re: Help! by rickpat(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Candidlady:
She can't mistakenly get pregnant for you tongue cuz she already knows whatsupppp

one week?..that's a lot...that's great...go girl you can do this...you can do more!!...proud of ya!!!
Re: Help! by Cerebellum: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mumu OP

Re: Help! by Candidlady: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
rickpat:
one week?..that's a lot...that's great...go girl you can do this...you can do more!!...proud of ya!!!

Yeah ithink isee some progress but iam still battling the urge smiley

Found some kinda happiness outside kwaya and ithink it is a sign that iwill overcome wink
Re: Help! by rickpat(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah ithink isee some progress but iam still battling the urge smiley

Found some kinda happiness outside kwaya and ithink it is a sign that iwill overcome wink
ofcourse you will have to fight the urge...but trust me as long as you have started finding happiness outside it,it's a very good sign...you will come through this...I BELIEVE...

you are doing great...*hugs*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
No be everything na e get advantage.

If you don't get it, forget about it. cool
Re: Help! by erinzy901(m): 4:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Thanks for the advice
Candidlady:

Re: Help! by Blunttruth: 4:44am On Aug 20, 2022
erinzy901:

I think they are more willing to put an effort to get things right. Other advantages will depend on their personalities.

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Ladies And Women Twerk While Praising God (video) / Pls Career At Stake , Its Between Life And Death / What Can I Gift To My Aunt Who Is Getting Married???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.