Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl (1150 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only / Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl by zoeymila: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Touching a woman you are attracted to for the first time can be one of the most stressful parts of dating. When it comes to touch or "kino" as we like to call it, there are three rules to go by: Early, Often, and Everyone.

1. Early

This is one of the biggest mistakes guys make when it comes to kino. The longer you wait to initiate kino the bigger leap it seems to be. Start your escalation from the open if possible and soon after if not.

The sooner you start touching her, the sooner she can begin to become comfortable with your touch.

And if you've ever been thrown into the "friend zone" before, kino will mean it never happens again. Trust me on this.

I used to bring girl back to my place after a kino-less date. When I got them inside, I would go for the kiss, and they were stunned. "I thought we were just friends!"

After I learned about kino and started initiating it early, it never happened to me again. Nothing sets a strong frame that we are "more than friends" like kino.

2. Often

It's called kino ESCALATION for a reason. I bet you've been in a situation where you were alone with a woman and you were thinking in your head, "this is my chance to make a move". But there's this huge gaping abyss between you and her and between is rejection.

You're trying to figure out the best way to cross it. You remember the old yawn and put your arm around her trick, but even that seems paralyzingly bold. I know because I've been there.

Once in high school, I invited a girl out to see a movie with me and instead of watching the movie, all I'm thinking about is how to "make my move." I spend at least half the movie coming up with my strategy and working up my courage.

I finally come up with the awesome idea to place my hand on my knee, and then move it from there to her knee. That was the shortest distance gap I could think of at the time. I made my move, and what happened?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't know what I was expecting (though an instant tongue-down would have been nice).

So after a few heart pumping moments of observing her do absolutely nothing even though I'd made the bold step to put my hand on her thigh I retreated back to the safety of my own knee.

Thank god I made it out of there alive. For all I know, she could have screamed when I touched her. And that was that for the night. And no, nothing ever happened after that.

If I knew then what I know now, I would've realized that that was just the first step and I needed to keep that kino going strong and pushing it forward. One touch doesn't mean much, just like how one word doesn't tell a story.

Kino More!

3. Everyone

You approach a group of women and you only touch the one you're interested in--flashing creepy guy alert. Unless you've got Brad Pitt looks your intended friend will be dragging her away in seconds.

Have you ever been ignored in a conversation? Even if you could hear everything that was being said, if the speaker never looked at you, you would feel left out.

Well that's exactly what you're doing when you fail to touch EVERYONE in the group. It doesn't have to be a lot. It can be just a quick touch on the shoulder or shaking of the hand, but it needs to be everyone. If not, you run the serious risk of alienating someone in the group and when that happens, game over.

By touching everyone, you're showing social savvy just like making eye contact or shaking everyone's hand. Also, touching other people shows a great deal of comfort, and even dominance in a very subtle way.

Touch is one of those very deep things that has a lot of meaning to it and I'll go into it more in another article. But for now recognize that touch is one of the most, if not THE MOST, powerful way to communicate.

Use it to your advantage.
Re: Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl by Cutehector(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl by Highlyrespected(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2022
You are not far from the truth though..... @op
Re: Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 24, 2022
What of we wey our palms rough pass sandpaper?? How we go take dey touch girl body? Abi make we dey wear hand gloves before touching? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl by cigwe(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Truth bro
Re: Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl by DonroxyII: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2022
Disrespectful:
If you are into Her and do touchy touchy and she ain't into You:
That's how Mental Imbalance begins:

Who goes to touch women anyhow even friendship or Acquaintances:

1 Like

Re: Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl by Exkandayee(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lolz,I don't believe in all this shit,a girl weh go bang you within two days go bang you, you don't need to stress yourself op, which one is kino,,,I don't kino
Re: Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl by Izprince(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
OP e be like na arewa youth u be... cus this ur kino I no sabi am oooo

(1) (Reply)

Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? / Have You Experience This Before. / Man Caught On Camera Showing Bedroom Skills With Female Presenter During Live Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.