Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" (38804 Views)

Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK / Afghan Refugees Land In UK / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by danngnews: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

SHUT UP YOU DUNCE. The Ukrainians you are worshiping, is their country not in total and absolute shambles as we speak?

5 million of them have fled the country in the last week, and their infrastructure has been bombed to smithereens, as they await the threat of nuclear strikes from a raging, neighbouring superpower whom their govt has provoked by refusing to be a neutral buffer between NATO and Russia as COMMON SENSE would dictate.

Now the western media have brainwashed you into supporting their puppet in their tribal conflict.

Shouldn't you use your brain, instead of being a brainwashed dunce, and insist, like the west always do when condescendingly commenting on African and Middle Eastern wars, that ONLY A DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION CAN END THE CRISIS and that VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER?

Oga stop displaying stupidity, so they provoked Putin the super power and the only way to deal with them is to invade, bombing, killing and shading blood?
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
treamabenh:
The People didn’t ask for War, it was the president who brought this on his citizens and he should pay for that,I hope the Kremlin gets him real quick.
Zelensky is a failure!
..and Putin is a success....

Head slammer
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by ImoleNaija: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:
This whole practice of the Ukrainian govt forcing all men aged 18 to 60 to remain in the country and 'fight' is fascist, authoritarian, and a clear human rights violation. That the UN and other rights organisations have been silent on this is scandalous, appalling and disgusting.

Your mumu too much. If war breaks out btw Naija & any other country today, you are going no where. And, the bolded wouldn't listen to your cry twice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by frowland(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Plead:

It should be voluntary. Nobody sent the leaders to go to war.

Putin should do fast and clear Ukraine and any Western nation that tries shît.

Na wa o
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by SIRTee15: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:
Regardless of their sexual orientation, it is not by force to fight a war that you didn't start. The politicians and their children should be the ones fighting.

So who started the war. Because I know Ukrainians didn't call for it.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Adakintroy: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:
This whole practice of the Ukrainian govt forcing all men aged 18 to 60 to remain in the country and 'fight' is fascist, authoritarian, and a clear human rights violation. That the UN and other rights organisations have been silent on this is scandalous, appalling and disgusting.

Sharap. Who go fight for you so you go come back and shop scrape pot. So your life precious pass others. You wan run before. Make them leave you run abi?

Clear say Una don too live for twitter long. Reality no clear well for Una eye again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

By extension, russia's conscription based army is also a violation of human rights too.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by pansophist(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
SIRTee15:

So who started the war. Because I know Ukrainians didn't call for it.

Politicians started the war, especially politicians from the ''empire of lies'' as Putin called it.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by frowland(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
HarunaWest:
Asking citizens to fight for their country is now a crime? Dude must you make a comment? Like I don't get you.

So if Buhari and rogue politicians bring war to Nigeria, you will force me to go and fight? Well that gun you gave me to go and fight, I will fist try it on you to test how it will work on the enemy.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Plead:

It should be voluntary. Nobody sent the leaders to go to war.

Putin should do fast and clear Ukraine and any Western nation that tries shît.

Okay, and putin too should do something about his army which is conscript based
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by stanech: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:
thats the standard during war time. It is called drafting. I might be wrong though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by SeriouslySense(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Comments have lost quality, degenerated into insults lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by BigBashiru: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
danngnews:

Oga stop displaying stupidity, so they provoked Putin the super power and the only way to deal with them is to invade, bombing, killing and shading blood?

Search online for "nato eastward expansion map 1994"... it's like you don't understand the conflict....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Adakintroy: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
I know one day everything go clear.
.those trans weh want equal rights as men. And women weh want equal rights as men. Oya Ukraine women and trans come proof your mantle. Come see how we take re earn our mandate.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Sunnydoo: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's a lesson to everyone within the age bracket, to always flee the country as early as possible at the sight of war. Else, u participate by force.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by godofuck231: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ooooooooh that one hits me like a stick , lol
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Lamasta(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:
Am with the Ukrainean government on this cool they need to fight for their land, their heritage and for their country.....
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bobrisky will be thankful that he is not from Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by SIRTee15: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

Politicians started the war, especially politicians from the ''empire of lies'' as Putin called it.

Then Putin's family should be at the forefront of this stupid meaningless war he started. He should stop sending teenage soldiers to Ukraine to die for nothing.

He built this war on package of lies.
He denied plan to invade Ukraine- false
Denazification of ukraine- there more racist nazis in Russia than ukraine. He should deal with those ones first
What the world need now is deputinisation of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Foreseer: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
engrsyer:
CNN, BBC other Western media would not carry this news. Only those who rely on fake news watches those stations and believe all their propaganda.

For me I can't be deceived by them.

I am to exposed to be deceived.
Continue watching your NTA, nobody is discouraging.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by InvertedHammer: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
/
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

grin grin grin

/
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by usmanbaba(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
treamabenh:
The People didn’t ask for War, it was the president who brought this on his citizens and he should pay for that,I hope the Kremlin gets him real quick.
Zelensky is a failure!
Stick to your zea world babeniga, you know nothing about international politics.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by ALFADOS(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmartProf:
The Ukrainian govt by this action has restored them back to default settings. As far as their follow come body had dicks, they are males and must stay on to fight like other males. Any conversion that was made on their bodies in the course of their existence on Earth is null and void. They wanted to use technicalities to run away, not knowing that martial law no dey consider Bobrisky colleagues.
lol make dem pity them small now
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Foreseer: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Oponu and imbec!le

U dont have sense na

Sebi that is how some invader came to ur papa properties and u let dem carry everything without fighting back.

That was how one randy neighbour of urs laid seige on ur papa house at ur presence, but today he has collected the house from u without any resistance from u.

Sense is far from u and i dont think anybody with excess of sense can sell single unit of sense to u cus u wont know the value.

Sebi the fight the president is fighting, he is fighting it for his family alone abi?? Is it not for the good of their generation unborn??

So dey should leave their inheritance cus dey want to satisfy u. Ani oo lopolo se. Mtcheew, ooooohhhh ani ogo, o ti goju.

No wonder ur conrtree is in shambles, people like u plenty for here, taking all what bn thrown at them by politicians with open arms.
My brother, the guy and his likes the make me wanna puke undecided
Sometimes I wonder if they are under the influence of 'poverty of the mind'.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by jamace(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin Some people think that testis is for fashion . They should know it now that Testis is manhood and manhood is war!

Nonsense. Let them stay and defend their manhood.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by OlawaleBammie: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
edosignature:
Must you always display your ignorance on social media

orie lo gbale
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Foreseer: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

SHUT UP YOU DUNCE. The Ukrainians you are worshiping, is their country not in total and absolute shambles as we speak?

5 million of them have fled the country in the last week, and their infrastructure has been bombed to smithereens, as they await the threat of nuclear strikes from a raging, neighbouring superpower whom their govt has provoked by refusing to be a neutral buffer between NATO and Russia as COMMON SENSE would dictate.

Now the western media have brainwashed you into supporting their puppet in their tribal conflict.

Shouldn't you use your brain, instead of being a brainwashed dunce, and insist, like the west always do when condescendingly commenting on African and Middle Eastern wars, that ONLY A DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION CAN END THE CRISIS and that VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER?
Efulefu the worry you.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by OlawaleBammie: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
dru23:

Don't mind him joor. And people are complaining that the Fulani are the ones ruling Nigeria, which of course and why won't they rule Nigeria when they are ready to fight and die for it ....

And while the other tribes in Nigeria are not ready to fight and die..... Until we fight for freedom, freedom will never be ours . And the Fulani will control to rule for generations to come........

Dont mind them, they tink freedom comes with honey and shawama.

I have never in my life see a place whereby freedom is given without fight and struggle. U have to fight for it, even the israelites in the bible fought for it.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Maj196(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Weyrey dey disguise
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by OlawaleBammie: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
UpLoyo:

May your years be long and fruitful.
Amen jare baba
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by OlawaleBammie: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Foreseer:
My brother, the guy and his likes the make me wanna puke undecided
Sometimes I wonder if they are under the influence of 'poverty of the mind'.

Dont mind dem joo, oloriburuku ni gbogbo won., Awon weyrey.

Even if Ukraine is at fault, should dat mean they should fold their hands wen war beckons?? Ofcourse they have to fight the battle, its now left for the whole world to question dem and sanction dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kim Jung-un Becomes First Leader To Cross Into The South After 65years(Photos / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack / Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.