Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" (38767 Views)

Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK / Afghan Refugees Land In UK / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Laggafin:
Hahaha.. wahala be like who remove him blokos grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by dru23(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Dont mind them, they tink freedom comes with honey and shawama.

I have never in my life see a place whereby freedom is given without fight and struggle. U have to fight for it, even the israelites in the bible fought for it.

God bless u bro........if u know the history on how the Americans got their independence from the British. It was by few men that contributed greatly and motivated others to fight .. This is when the odds were greatly against them
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

It is not a matter of force, but of duty.
It is their obligation to their country.

Go and join the Ukrainians to fight na since you love war so much. Hiding behind your keyboard to make noise, but I'm sure you can't kill ordinary snake.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Firstandonly(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:
This whole practice of the Ukrainian govt forcing all men aged 18 to 60 to remain in the country and 'fight' is fascist, authoritarian, and a clear human rights violation. That the UN and other rights organisations have been silent on this is scandalous, appalling and disgusting.
USA force Muhammad Ali to fight the Vietnam war.

When war reach u must fight, everybody is a potential soldier.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
[s] Oponu and imbec!le

U dont have sense na

Sebi that is how some invader came to ur papa properties and u let dem carry everything without fighting back.

That was how one randy neighbour of urs laid seige on ur papa house at ur presence, but today he has collected the house from u without any resistance from u.

Sense is far from u and i dont think anybody with excess of sense can sell single unit of sense to u cus u wont know the value.

Sebi the fight the president is fighting, he is fighting it for his family alone abi?? Is it not for the good of their generation unborn??

So dey should leave their inheritance cus dey want to satisfy u. Ani oo lopolo se. Mtcheew, ooooohhhh ani ogo, o ti goju.

No wonder ur conrtree is in shambles, people like u plenty for here, taking all what bn thrown at them by politicians with open arms. [/s]

Shut your trap that you called a mouth and stop names calling.
After the large scale destructions and killings, if NATO fails to step in, Zelensky will still listen to Putin. This war was totally avoidable.
And what fight is Zelensky fighting in the Bunker where he holed up?
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by cl0r0x: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Doing men's job at night but refusing to be men when men are needed.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by OlawaleBammie: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Berankis:

But really should people be forced to go to war without their consent? Beyond all the rambling, it is still unethical and purely a misconduct. Fighting for one's country should be by choice and not by force. Just like politics is, like govt offices are... You won't force people into those positions that would better their lives but to ones that will kill them.
u re right bro

But u re not even expected to be forced before u defend ur country na, that is why u re alive bro, u re alive to defend ur territory sir.

Even in the bible, it happened

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Interestingly, the American press didn't pick up the story. Could this be because it might undermine the bright shiny (definitely not nazi-ish) new heroic image of the Ukrainian government, which has been the subject of almost unanimously positive coverage in the American press?

It could possibly be
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Goldbw122(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Surrender will not kill him right so why is he doing this.. why?
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by OlawaleBammie: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

Shut your trap that you called a mouth and stop names calling.
After the large scale destructions and killings, if NATO fails to step in, Zelensky will still listen to Putin. This war was totally avoidable.
And what fight is Zelensky fighting in the Bunker where he holed up?
ogbeni close ur interlocking teeth jare.

Do u know what it means to be free??

U that u re under servitude here, u suddenly want to claim woke.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by soojar(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:
This whole practice of the Ukrainian govt forcing all men aged 18 to 60 to remain in the country and 'fight' is fascist, authoritarian, and a clear human rights violation. That the UN and other rights organisations have been silent on this is scandalous, appalling and disgusting.

You know not what you say sir. Look up the word Conscription, It is enshrined in most constitutions of the world.

You let there be war in Nigeria and see if you will not be conscripted into the the armed force.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Mariangeles(f): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Plead:

Go and join the Ukrainians to fight na since you love war so much. Hiding behind your keyboard to make noise, but I'm sure you can't kill ordinary snake.

Am I Ukrainian or a man?
Why should I kill a snake when I have a man to kill it for me?
Who am I trying to impress? Heck! I don’t want to be brave.
I can’t even kill a cockroach!

Believe it or not, it is men’s responsibility to protect and care for their women when duty calls for it.
I don’t subscribe to that equality sh!t.
I am a female, not a feminist, so I must be protected and treated special.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
treamabenh:
The People didn’t ask for War, it was the president who brought this on his citizens and he should pay for that,I hope the Kremlin gets him real quick.
Zelensky is a failure!

How did the president call for war by saying Ukrainians are not Russian slaves??

So u want him to tell Putin come and do what u like to US we are ur slaves?,

Putin invaded Ukraine for no valid reason, completely unprovoked. Zelensky has tried to negotiate bt putin want to grab Ukrainian lands now. grin

Who is the criminal?? undecided
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by BigBashiru: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
danngnews:

Am not wholy in support of nato or the west either, however can you justify this barbaric waste of life because the west have done same before or have failed to live upto some agreements, then something is wrong somewhere, two wrongs do not make a right.

If you do the Google search that I suggested you do, you will see a map in the image section of Google. The map shows how nato was in 1994 and how it is in 2022 ...it has expanded right close to russias door step and hence the military action is justified
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Blackdisciple(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
treamabenh:
The People didn’t ask for War, it was the president who brought this on his citizens and he should pay for that,I hope the Kremlin gets him real quick.
Zelensky is a failure!

Buhari is the typical example of failure...

If you want to define failure just look at Buhari regime and stop saying shit on zelensky you don't know...

Zelensky is a hero, am sure if a fight reaches your door steps you will run and leave your families the way afghan president did....
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by danngnews: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

If you do the Google search that I did, you will see a map in the image section of Google. The map shows how nato was in 1994 and how it is in 2022 ...it has expanded right close to russias door step and hence the military action is justified

How can u say this destruction is justified? will Russia now safer after this war? will a Putin puppet be accepted to Ukrainians? some neutral countries in that region now want to join nato because of this invasion, how does that secure Russia?

this war is useless and wicked.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by 1Sharon(f): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lmaoooo grin
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by BigBashiru: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
danngnews:

How can u say this destruction is justified? will Russia now safer after this war? will a Putin puppet be accepted to Ukrainians? some neutral countries in that region now want to join nato because of this invasion, how does that secure Russia?

this war is useless and wicked.

Russia will be safer after this war. Nato should not hv expanded eastward was it poses an existential threat to Russia.... it's like if Africa union forms military alliance that includes all countries in Africa except the ones surrounding Nigeria. If cameroun joins it becomes an existential threat to Nigeria because it means the full African union might can now over power Nigeria and Nigeria loses sovereignty (existential threat )
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Maximus85(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

Rest
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by shomutuski(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
pls can u fight my life way for me, cus u be Jesus.

If u dont get the point goan drink ur garri in peace.

He was arguing it that the Ukrainians shouldn't have fought back and i was letting him know that tins are not done dat way, wen someone come to u with fight in ur vicinity den u have to defend ur life and ur land. That is the summary sir. Abi u and the guy are in same category ni?? grin

I will drink my garri in peace, My life's good. You're the one holed up in the trenches
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by MyExpression(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nosayer:

You dey mind the guy? He doesn't realise that should Nigeria enter an unprepared for war now, he won't escape conscription into the army when soldiers are needed.

Too much of freedom and laws is making people feel as if responsibility to one's country is now a crime.

What about being responsible for my own life?

Which should take utmost priority?
Your life or your country?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by ume1000: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
HarunaWest:
Asking citizens to fight for their country is now a crime? Dude must you make a comment? Like I don't get you.
asking men (without women) is wrong in an equal society

It reeks of double standard
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Onyenna(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Once a mam always a man.But what about transgender men are they allow to go?.

They’ve reversed to women sharply.... No time to waste time.....

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Reflect7: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
HarunaWest:
Asking citizens to fight for their country is now a crime? Dude must you make a comment? Like I don't get you.

Shut up you brainwashed dunce. They are not ''asking''. They are FORCING.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by OlawaleBammie: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
shomutuski:

I will drink my garri in peace, My life's good. You're the one holed up in the trenches

Lol, that is wat u tink but its far from reality
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by HarunaWest(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

Shut up you brainwashed dunce. They are not ''asking''. They are FORCING.
So even if they are forced. Who ought to fight the war? Goats or Cows? You lots are senile. You think the pledge and anthem we recite everyday is for show?
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Reflect7: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Tom is more brainy than u re, u this cretin.

Who tells u am worshipping Ukrainians

Am only telling u that fighting for a country is not a crime if u re a citizen of that country.

So the Ukrainians should worship the rusians abi, or the president should present the Ukrainians and their land to putin on a platter of gold.

Olodo ni e, u dont have brain, u re not having wat it takes to be a leader, i can even never be one cus no one would envisage having a dunce and an irrational fellow as his leader.

Ukraine is in shambles but ur people is running there for greener pastures and studies everyday.. u sef, o go. Akindanidani.
Who dash u fon? U mumu ooh, u no dey tink. Sense is far from u and the person i first quoted.

ILLITERATE SCHOOL DROPOUT. My people are not running to Ukraine for greener pastures.

They are FLEEING Ukraine for their lives, and thankful to the Nigerian govt for evacuating them, you brain dead donkey.

And no. FORCING citizens to pick up guns and fight is a CLEAR HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION.

Get that simple fact into your thick, stupid, illiterate skull. Animal.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Reflect7: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Focusmind:
If it was other countries, the Western world will term it " forced conscription" , which is against international law. Coercing people to join a fighting force organisation against their will is prohibited and against UN Human rights charter.

Don't mind these stupid illiterates on Nairaland.

Oyinbo does it, so in their slave colonised heads, it's fine.

Let Buhari force them to do same in Nigeria if the country is attacked and watch how they jump and scream like hyenas in protest.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Reflect7: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

There is something called Honor which you lack. Anytime someone want to laid siege on your family inheritance just leave it for them because you don’t want to be hurt

Mumu. Brainwashed by CNN. When Iraqis and Afghans and Palestinians do the same and defend their country from western invaders, they are called terrorists for defending their homeland, and they are carpet bombed by the white devils that have brainwashed you into supporting their fascistic madness and bloodlust.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Oponu and imbec!le

U dont have sense na

Sebi that is how some invader came to ur papa properties and u let dem carry everything without fighting back.

That was how one randy neighbour of urs laid seige on ur papa house at ur presence, but today he has collected the house from u without any resistance from u.

Sense is far from u and i dont think anybody with excess of sense can sell single unit of sense to u cus u wont know the value.

Sebi the fight the president is fighting, he is fighting it for his family alone abi?? Is it not for the good of their generation unborn??

So dey should leave their inheritance cus dey want to satisfy u. Ani oo lopolo se. Mtcheew, ooooohhhh ani ogo, o ti goju.

No wonder ur conrtree is in shambles, people like u plenty for here, taking all what bn thrown at them by politicians with open arms.
You just insulting someone for speaking his mind.
Did Zelenski consult with his people before embarking on policies that brought war upon his people?
I know you will come back with insults, but before you do, know that you are an idiott

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Reflect7: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ogaga87:

Your allegation can be look into if it's a case of rebel versus legitimate government within a country.. They're fighting for freedom and no life is more important than others.. This time is the time to obey the clarion call O patriot
. They should defend their country with all they have.. Volunteers are moving in from other countries to help why your people are fleeing.. Does it make sense

Just to travel abroad, Buhari was blocking doctors from travelling.. Na wa

USE YOUR BRAIN. IT IS A FUNDAMENTAL CRIME TO FORCE ANY PERSON TO PICK UP A GUN AND FIGHT.

YOU TALK ABOUT THEM FIGHTING FOR THEIR ''FREEDOM''.

WHERE IS HIS ''FREEDOM'' TO SAY ''NO I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT IN A WAR''?

WHERE IS HIS ''FREEDOM'' TO SAY, ''I'D RATHER RUSSIA WINS THAN SACRIFICE MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY'S LIVES AND NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE''.

WHERE IS HIS FREEDOM TO BE A PACIFIST? ARE YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN? ''HE WHO LIVES BY THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD''

IS THAT ALL GONE BECAUSE CNN HAS BRAINWASHED YOU INTO SUPPORTING MADNESS AND KILLINGS?
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack / Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.