Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down (17929 Views)

Bala Mohammed To Refund Monies For Nomination Forms To PDP Aspirants Who Lost / Court Orders APC To Open Case Against Obaseki In Forgery Suit / Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by jeff1993: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Apc go hear word from Buhari now that he is going

Baba go just dey pepper d upandan cos he has nothing to lose
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by bluecircle470: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Sirheny007:
If Tinubu can decode....
Better step down now to avoid humiliation.

Why can’t you Igbos pikin face your pdp or why is Tinubu giving you people sleepless nights.
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by esdeemiami(m): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2022
You love hardship......chaiiii Na wa ooooo

Viraltrends123:
Love this man
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Bahamas95(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Unruly7:
They should refund me biko
I just stepped down
Oga come collect.

Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by oyichi: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2022
The way am seeing it, buhari may give the ticket to tinubu and then sit down and watch PDP defeat him with a northerner, in that case, the south west will have no case against him
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Angelfrost(m): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Up till now, not a word or statement regarding the carnage in Southern Kaduna...

A president can actually choose to be silent or unconcerned about such massive killings of citizens in a region all because they are not of his religion... What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Neymessi: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Pls guys subscribe to my youtube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCvqFXG5lcWP6mXJL5cjMxyQ
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Bayyajidda(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Bobloco:
"Buhari specifically told the governors to put the interest of the party ahead of theirs as it would be disastrous for the Peoples Democratic Party to return to power in 2023"

APC as a party already has a disastrous outing

The evidence are so glaring.

They should start packing thier bags because Atiku is coming

Atiku is coming to do what exactly?
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Osilama1: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Sirheny007:
If Tinubu can decode....
what's your business with APC activities PDP urchin?...
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by tfelicityk(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2022
Many are call but few were chosen...
I commend PMB for taking such steps... Those who steps down monies should be refunded with immediate effect.
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Bhol28: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Sirheny007:
If Tinubu can decode....
Tinubu is not contesting for party position.Do u even know the difference?
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by TheRareGem1(f): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Sirheny007:
If Tinubu can decode....

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Burruchaga71(m): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2022
It can't happen. No refund after payment
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by temi1526: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Bobloco:
"Buhari specifically told the governors to put the interest of the party ahead of theirs as it would be disastrous for the Peoples Democratic Party to return to power in 2023"

More blessings, there is oil on your head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by TheRareGem1(f): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2022
REMARKS BY HIS EXCELLENCY, MUHAMMADU BUHARI, PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AT THE MEETING WITH APC GOVERNORS AT THE STATE HOUSE
23RD MARCH, 2022

Protocols:

Let me warmly welcome all Your Excellencies and thank you for honouring this meeting called at short notice. We have a few days to the National Convention and we must collectively ensure the success of the event.

2. Your Excellencies, I would like to express my gratitude to you all for the work you have done and are doing and your continued partnership and fortified alliances with the Federal Government over the years.

3. When we came together to form the All Progressives Congress, nearly 8 years ago our goal was National Salvation, our resolve was unshakable, our motivation was patriotic and noble.

4. Consequently, by the Grace of God we were rewarded with victory in the 2015 General Elections in a free and fair election.

5. Over the last seven years we have done our best to deliver good governance to the country. We have guaranteed national food security, we have provided modern infrastructure to kick-start economic growth and we have implemented the most comprehensive social welfare programmes in our history.

6. Along the way, our party has survived shocks and attempts to derail it. Our government has also had to endure the worst economic crisis with the free fall of oil prices from an average of $100 per barrel over 15 years of PDP government to an average of $30 – $50 until the recent energy crisis.

7. We need to remind ourselves of these achievements and not be diverted by petty quarrels and unseemly jockeying for positions. It will be very sad and regrettable development if these manifest gains are frittered away as a result of internal dissent and rivalry. We must avoid narrow focus and inordinate personal ambitions at the expense of our party’s common good. We must stop frivolous and diversionary litigation when the Party’s reconciliation processes are available for settling disputes.

8. We must restore sanity and purpose in the affairs of our party and lead ourselves to victory and safety.

9. As I remarked when I met Your Excellencies in February 22nd, our aim must be to hand over to an APC Government at the Center and the great majority of states. We must not, by default allow the PDP to get its dirty hands on Government again and return us to the Stone Age.

10. As I said at that meeting, our Party chose its leadership by consensus. I again plead that we choose our next leadership by consensus. This is consistent with the spirit of democracy, the Party’s Constitution and the Nigerian Constitution.

Your Excellencies,

11. I have already given my own input and other recommendations on the way forward in both my 25th February, 2022 meeting with the Chairman of the Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Committee and my 13th March, 2022 letter to the Chairman of the APC Governors Forum.

Your Excellencies,

12. With the convention only two days away I implore you to come together and sort out all the remaining party positions so that within the next 24 hours we can arrive at a Unity List which we can take to the convention.

13. Finally all those who have bought forms indicating interest and have been dropped should have their money refunded without delay.

14. I count on the support and understanding of all of Your Excellencies present here today.

15. May God bless our Great Party. May God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by princdebola201(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2022
oyichi:
The way am seeing it, buhari may give the ticket to tinubu and then sit down and watch PDP defeat him with a northerner, in that case, the south west will have no case against him
beer palour political analyst.

Buhari already told his govs he doesn't want pdp to get their filthy hands on Nigeria Treasury againcheesy
Instead of Buhari handing over to PDP ,he will rather abolish the constitution and become a head of state.

Wake up and smell the coffee your favorite party pdp is not coming back to power in 2023 except you kill buhari before feb 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Mrshocker(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2022
AcN faction can't own party chairman slot and presidential slot. The chairman slot belong to Buhari and his cpc kinsmen. He can handpicked anyone the way Tinubu handpicked oyegun and oshomole. ACN own the presidential slot this time. They can't own party structure!

Cpc will also handpick VP slot the way ACN handpicked osinbajo.
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by EKOSuperior(m): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Buhari is not an advocate of democracy.
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by SarkinYarki: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Love this man

Then you are not mentally ok
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by whippersnapper(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2022
Heard almakura just stepped down how true is it
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Nonexisting: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Buhari is APC and APC is Buhari. If you think you can be in Lagos and be dishing out order in APC, more urine to your babariga.

Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Nonexisting: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Mrshocker:
AcN faction can't own party chairman slot and presidential slot. The chairman slot belong to Buhari and his cpc kinsmen. He can handpicked anyone the way Tinubu handpicked oyegun and oshomole. ACN own the presidential slot this time. They can't own party structure!

Na grammar you dey speak. Your eyes will clear later.
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Viraltrends123: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Then you are not mentally ok
I can love anyone I like, what's your problem, my everyone think like you
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Splitmind: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Buhari is really the best president Nigeria ever had
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Ijoba85: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2022
If you don't know politics , keep quiet
Sirheny007:
If Tinubu can decode....
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Truthisunique3: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Mrshocker:

lol, una keep lossing everything and consoling yourselves it's presidency that would balance it

Where was it written and signed
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2022
newhyt:
Something doesn't sound right about this Buhari's order.

In most countries that run democracy, like the U.S. that we copy from, the party chairman is the cheif negotiator of any coalition agreement. We have almost forgotten that the 2015 aggrieved APGA faction and the New PDP are part and parcel of the present day APC.

To avoid bad blood within the party, since the ACN and CPC blocks are evenly domineering, I think whatever consensus decision the party is making ought to be mutually agreed upon.

In the absence of a sitting chairman, the negotiation should be the job of internal working committee and BoT in lieu of executive order.
The ACN bloc is not domineering. It's rather the ANPP and CPC blocs. ACN blocs are rather noisemakers and cheerleaders. They have become wailers lately.
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by damade16(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Sirheny007:
If Tinubu can decode....
Tinubu matter will send you to journey of no return one of this days. Keep the trash up
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by damade16(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Bobloco:

Cumming or Coming? ���
Re: Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down by emmykk(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Whothecapfits:

It is only natural to balance the power sharing equation; if Asiwaju is going to grab the party flag which is the obvious, taking his candidate for the chairmanship will amount to having too much power to only him.

One thing is sure, APC has no other aspirant for the presidency other than BAT. You can gladly smile to the bank with that.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will not fly APC presidential ticket. Just calm down.
The APC presidential candidate is not even going to come from south west so don't worry yourself.

Just wait till every arrangements is finalized.

Atiku Abubakar also will not get the presidential ticket of PDP also.

You will recur the north west and south west are currently enjoying president and vP position of APC.
So your next president under APC will be from SS /SE while the VP will be be from North East /North Central.

This way will make APC stronger anything other than this is a catastrophe for APC.
The president and his men already know this and are working assiduously to get it right.

The new power block is with the governors of APC and PDP. Billionaire political idol who are not governors cannot come from outside to make change.

Be guided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Military Checkpoints In Apapa, Outlaws Nine Illegal Checkpoints / Ogun APC: Dapo Abiodun Shrinks Amosun's Camp , Receives Akinlade, Hunyen, / Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.