Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan (9611 Views)

Ife Oyedele Disowns South-West Unity List, Says He Won't Step Down For Omisore / APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released / Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Charly68: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
APC already on unity lists while Atiku is dancing alone at eagles square against PDP harmony arrangement.. wahala dey oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Anaerobi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
BlessdAssurance:
am telling you, half of our problems will be solved
to

90% of our problems
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Avideks:
[s][/s]
are you OK?
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by ityP(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
If you see how Yoruba analysts have been crying on politics today ehn

I con sorry for them

Aswear. You can not see them on threads like this. I just finished comforting some on twitter. The thing pain them die. After some were boasting mouth that nothing like consensus grin, even insulted the incoming Chairman. He mocked him that he is a looter and that he wants to do the bidding of PDP and hence, he was rejected grin grin. I come pity them. You can't see Seunmsg and Helinues or any other urchins here. So unfortunate. Sha, they are now looking for an alternate party for that idiot that pees on his body grin

Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=111335238]Is there any unity in this godforsaken party or govt?[/quote

You mean in PDP, the IPIG terrorist monkey party?
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by ityP(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Charly68:
APC already on unity lists while Atiku is dancing alone at eagles square against PDP harmony arrangement.. wahala dey oo

PDP that did their convention amicably; with everyone arriving at consensus without any animosity? Find another talk talk abeg grin
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by seunjungle1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
I can now see clearly that you people are seriously sick upstair...is Atiku you guys want to bring on us a Christian? Tinubu is your headache this time around and if care is not taking, I think that's gonna kill you

PresidentAtiku:
ODDS AGAINST TINUBU

1. He will choose a Muslim candidate as vice. The result is a Muslim/Muslim ticket in a multi-religious society. He may not want to choose a Christian northerner because he wont get the full support of the north because of majority/minority issues.

2. Buhari has done 8 years as a muslim. Tinubu will do another 8 years as a muslim. Another muslim northerner comes in for another 8 years which =s 24 years of a single religion rule in a multi-religious society.

Now some will come and say we need competence instead of dividing lines. Same people agree that power must shift to the south. If APC has zoned power to the south in the spirit of fairness, they should zone to a southern Christian or other religions... Osinbajo preferably.

However, please note that ATIKU IS COMING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
seunjungle1:
I can now see clearly that you people are seriously sick upstair...is Atiku you guys want to bring on us a Christian? Tinubu is your headache this time around and if care is not taking, I think that's gonna kill you

typical of tinubu supporters. All na agbero and killers like this one. Stop wasting time, Tinubu won't rule Nigeria
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by BlazinGlory40: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Prosperous111:
Wetin concern us wey never chop?

Nah their fight I wan see, E never reach wey God go punish APC that has been killing our youths and looting our funds up and down?

God go destroy that party last last.

Only those that benefits from APC will quote this comment and nah swear I go give all of una with una GCFR of bandits and poverty

You might just be waiting for a fight that won’t happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:

I con sorry for them
As in eehn. Watching the show, my respect for Bubu com increase by 100.
See zombies that used to taunt us that "una go wail una neck go long. Baba is deaf"
2022 they are the ones wailing like there's no tomorrow grin grin

Ah!! Bubu
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by feedthenation(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
---since 2 years now---after the ousting of Adams as chairman---APC have not been able to get their acts together---
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Tareq1105: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Racoon:
Is there any unity in this godforsaken party or govt?

Na wa for you guys.

I recall PDP too had Unity list during their convention last October.

Wetin APC do wey PDP never do?

It's just hatred and nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Prosperous111(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You might just be waiting for a fight that won’t happen

APC member. Shame on you for spoiling Nigeria and our economy. Your family will never know peace for spoiling our once giant of Africa. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by techWriter3: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Naso Omisore give be APC National Secretary
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Truthisunique3: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

As in eehn. Watching the show, my respect for Bubu com increase by 100.
See zombies that used to taunt us that "una go wail una neck go long. Baba is deaf"
2022 they are the ones wailing like there's no tomorrow grin grin

Ah!! Bubu
grin that gboyega guy with white beards frustration wan kill am grin grin

But online Dem dey claim they are cool with buhari decision

The other aliyu idiot was crying that how can he face PDP when his Chairman spent almost all his years in same pdp
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Bimpe29: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Unity list that will further fragment the party. I can't consider it a democratic idea, a situation whereby the contestants are asked to be refunded their money for the nomination forms less than 72 hours to an election.
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by BlazinGlory40: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Prosperous111:

APC member. Shame on you for spoiling Nigeria and our economy. Your family will never know peace for spoiling our once giant of Africa. Amen!!!

Hey dude, I am a critic of APC as much as you are so stop this emotional vituperation and may all that you have prayed about my family return to yours a billion fold. Amen
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Parachoko: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:

I con sorry for them
You were all over Nairaland about how Buni will postpone the election, now you have change your mouth.
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Truthisunique3: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Parachoko:
You were all over Nairaland about how Buni will postpone the election, now you have change your mouth.

postpone no be convention would never hold

Keep consoling yourself, it doesn't change the fact amaechi candidate is 90% through as next chairman
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Parachoko: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
postpone no be convention would never hold

Keep consoling yourself, it doesn't change the fact amaechi candidate is 90% through as next chairman
Go check your post when the Governor of Niger State took over the party affairs in Abuja

You were all over the place about how Buni will deal with people when he gets back, about how he is going to shift the election date when he gets back etc

Amechi candidate? Is this what you will be consoling yourself with now? grin
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Truthisunique3: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Go check your post when the Governor of Niger State took over the party affairs in Abuja

You were all over the place about how Buni will deal with people when he gets back, about how he is going to shift the election date when he gets back etc

Amechi candidate? Is this what you will be consoling yourself with now? grin

na una dey cry now

My own goal is that Amaechi continue to have anapc NEC loyal to him whether it's buni or adamu

That's all that matters, you can hold onto the straw of having convention, but who the outcome of the convention favour?
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Miracle06966: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Parachoko: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
na una dey cry now

My own goal is that Amaechi continue to have anapc NEC loyal to him whether it's buni or adamu

That's all that matters, you can hold onto the straw of having convention, but who the outcome of the convention favour?

You can keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Truthisunique3: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Parachoko:
You can keep on deceiving yourself.
if reality is called deceiving myself I love it

If pipedream that all is going well in tinubu plan is your reality so be it
Re: APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan by Parachoko: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
if reality is called deceiving myself I love it

If pipedream that all is going well in tinubu plan is your reality so be it
Tinubu this

Tinubu that

Luke say you are not hoping Atiku and the PDP win next year

Instead of you to be campaigning for your party, you will be wishing for APC to be in crisis

The joke is on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Democratic Watch Says Tinubu's Aspiration Is Unfavourable To The North / Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 / Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.