Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

She Can't Marry A Barber - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Marry A Barber (30144 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by cedricksly: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:
My fellow nairalanders help me out on this. My immediate elder sister said she can't marry the guy she's dating.

The guy is a successful barber. I love the guy because he seem responsible and well cultured. From the looks of things, he will make a good husband for her.

But my sister shook the whole house yesterday when the supposed barber proposed to her, She outrightly rejected the guy because of his profession.

She's in her mid 20s. Please what should we do? She's getting older but she seems not to realise.

The guy called me this morning and pleaded with me to talk to her. What will I say to her, now?
Allow her alright. When Shiloh Becomes her second home in next 10 years, she go tell God anybody at all is fine
A wider view will be much appreciated.
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:
My fellow nairalanders help me out on this. My immediate elder sister said she can't marry the guy she's dating.

The guy is a successful barber. I love the guy because he seem responsible and well cultured. From the looks of things, he will make a good husband for her.

But my sister shook the whole house yesterday when the supposed barber proposed to her, She outrightly rejected the guy because of his profession.

She's in her mid 20s. Please what should we do? She's getting older but she seems not to realise.

The guy called me this morning and pleaded with me to talk to her. What will I say to her, now?

so she can date the guy but not marry him??!?! says a lot about her state of mind...

abeg just tell the guy whats going on and let him move on with his life instead of being in bondage with someone who doesnt value him as a possible future mate.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

Boy what do you do for a living. MIND YOUR GADAMN BUSINESS. !!!!
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Blacksavage: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
sad
Hahaha
Abeg leave her
Her head never settle
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Drone95(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
She will later realise, she was the architect of her own suffering
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by SNEFF: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ftscdzxcc:
Ok
ALAYE MUST CHOP kiss
Ftscdzxcc:
Ok
ALAYE MUST CHOP
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by joyandfaith: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

What is wrong with being a barber? What is she for living?
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tell the guy to move on with a better person....Your sis is not meant for him.
Beside, There is someone for everyone.

May be she would prefer someone who works in an office with 50k salary to a barber who earns more.
The major things I can deduce here are,

She just don't want to marry him.

She doesn't wanna tell people that her husband is a barber whenever they ask.

She likes him but she wanna get married to his profession.

3 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by pquaver(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

She can not marry barber but they will want and expect guys to marry them and manage with all their baggage and brokenness.. Mtscheww

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by house10s2: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where is it written that a woman must bring something to the table?
poverty liability n laziness they really worry u
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by dammiedot(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Realmi:
She has every right to make her choice...

Mid 20s, small pikin still dey worry her

Give her another 10yrs

There is probably another guy in the picture that she is comparing the guy too

Her problem is peer pressure, allow her to mature a bit more

There is probably another guy awaiting confirmation. Las Las it's her decision though.
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by MrBroke(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
The problem is your sister is broke. grin

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by janvier27(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
A man should never have to pressure or lobby a woman into marriage

5 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Angelfrost(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
What exactly is there to talk about??! She has made her choice as an adult.

The guy should move on, and marry someone within his league!

This kind thing dey vex me! How man go dey beg woman like say Dem tie him Destiny for her waist.

I hate SIMPle behaviors like this! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by HelipsTech: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Why date a man you can't marry?
What was her plan? To play games? Well sha, the man na gentle man, if na me, na pregnancy once, her eyes go clear her

3 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by ignis: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

A girl in her mid 20s you're all those things, my brother age is no longer on her side

Mid 20 is young.
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by charlypoker(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Y'all should d 3 days dry fasting for her, she has to join the fast. Pray for God to give your sister sense and brains
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by OMEGA009(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
We’re waiting for her in 2030 Shiloh

4 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by ConsciousMan01: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

you shouldn't blame your sister tho, no one wants to be with a weak man!!
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by ajayiopy: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

THAT GUY IS BETTER AND HEALTHIER THAN AN AVERAGE BANKER.I KNOW OF HAIR STYLIST THAT MAKES 600K MONTHLY
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Charx122: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Realmi:
She has every right to make her choice...

Mid 20s, small pikin still dey worry her

Give her another 10yrs

There is probably another guy in the picture that she is comparing the guy too

Her problem is peer pressure, allow her to mature a bit more

Guy why you dey talk like this Abi you no dey 9ja at that age
Na Yahoo boys be their dream guy until their eyes clear
You no tell am se better husband scares.
Abi she won marry man when all in friends dey go native doctor
Make she shine her eyes o��

3 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
HelipsTech:
Why date a man you can't marry?
What was her plan? To play games? Well sha, the man na gentle man, if na me, na pregnancy once, her eyes go clear her

...And after tying her down with pregnancy, will that guarantee you a married life of peace and happiness?!!

Haven't you heard that you can take a horse to the river, but can't force it to drink water?!!

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Rhozabeth(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
I have come to realize that you can't force a woman to do what she does not want to do. Leave her and let her be! E be like say she think say one ready made husband dey wait am somewhere but when the time is right, she will realize! The likes of her always end up in the arms of giys that will turn her to punching bag! Make una no beg am pls!
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by WatchYourSix: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Do you know that you are already a table as a woman?its now left for the man to design his table to his taste.Every woman out there is naturally a table and you’ll find a lot inside that table which most men can never withstand and cope with if roles were exchanged,God designed us differently let’s all embrace whichever part we fall into and also play our roles diligently

I hope you are not planning to raise your children with this irresponsible, parasite mentality....

As in... what’s is the meaning of you are a table..?? Women, make una dey try do things with una husband...the respect is always there.

That’s why dem dey collect una pant when small fight happen...u brought nothing but a parasite mentality.... go and change ooo..

3 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by juman(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/FDl5OglFGWs?feature=share

Steve Harvey explained how his former barber making millions of dollars per year.

Every job is fantastically good. Just be smart.
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Kinghorland04(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where is it written that a woman must bring something to the table?
he is right bro,he is just saying so don't try to blame him

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by JomasisTech: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Don't worry, she will be the one to advise you in the next few years. Let her enjoy while it lasts
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by luvyaself95(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

Am wondering why the guy called you is it not obvious your sister doesn't want to marry him and anybody in your family shouldn't force her because if things backfire she will be blaming you her family allow her decision because we human being these days i too know is what ruining most of all.
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Vinnie2000(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
pinkygurl:

Which one be God fearing yahoo boys again? grin
Dats the Yahoo boys dat probably did not do any ritual. But ur gender sef too like free things and already made Wealth!
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by simplesearch: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Women of now a days are funny. You can't marry a taxi driver but can marry an Uber, taxify or bolt driver. I think It's just a psychology thing affecting people who are not so exposed. May be we should starting calling barbers 'styler' or 'tonsorial artist', probably that would strike a cord. Our funny woke generation who are actually fast asleep!

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by HelipsTech: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

...And after tying her down with pregnancy, will that guarantee you a married life of peace and happiness?!!

Haven't you heard that you can take a horse to the river, but can't force it to drink water?!!

If she doesn't want to marry then which would likely not happen, her loss and payment for time wasting cheesy cheesy

I pray make my woman no see this comment

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Kinghorland04(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
HelipsTech:

If she doesn't want to marry then which would likely not happen, her loss and payment for time wasting cheesy cheesy

I pray make my woman no see this comment
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.