Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim (15211 Views)

2023: Dele Momodu Obtains ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / Friends Buy ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Governor Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by adeniyi997: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
We know as he dey go
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:
Anyim should go and sit down

Before you quote me to rant

Drop links of his view on national issues let everyone see

Well, maybe he wants to cash out

all ibos in PDP know their end game is VP slot
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by ChaleeBendel: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
He should stop wasting his time.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by mrvitalis(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:

Why do you want free knowledge why not Google it's free ?
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by dannywest01: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
New update in town: my friends bought it for me ����
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
ManOfCompetence:
Lol...... Wish him success...... though the odds are against him, simply because of the role his tribesmen played in the history of this country.......Not even Peter obi or rochas okorocha or orji uzor kalu can break that jinx in the upcoming general elections
Such a dumb statement. undecided
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
ManOfCompetence:
Lol...... Wish him success...... though the odds are against him, simply because of the role his tribesmen played in the history of this country.......Not even Peter obi or rochas okorocha or orji uzor kalu can break that jinx in the upcoming general elections
Get at...His tribesmen this his tribesmen that...
What better role did you and your own tribe play...
Nonsense with microphone.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Anaerobi(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ndi igbo don't share your vote.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Anaerobi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:

Show us Buhari's own before he won the president. Apart from public fake tears he used to buy the west? Because the North are after religion and tribe.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Blackdisciple(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hope the group have paid their nannies and their gate man last month salary ooo
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by azuba4u: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS TBE ANSWER

PDP IS THE BETTER PARTY.

EVIL APC SBOULD PARK OUT OF OUR POLITICAL POWERS.

ALL THOSE SUFFERING N SMILING FOOLS SHOULD CONTINUE SHOUTING !!.

IF WE MAKE MISTAKE OF VOTING ANOTHER INCOMPETENT LEADER, OUR SUFFERING WILL BE DOUBLED OF WHAT WE HAVE NOW.

NO FUEL
NO MONEY
NO JOBS
NO LIGHT
NO FOOD TO EAT
COMMON GARRI NA WAHALA NOW.

N SOME PEOPLE STILL WANT TO REMIND IN THIS, GOD FORBID!!!

VOTE ANYIM PIUS TO LIBERATE US FROM THESE EVIL MEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by sapientia(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Anaerobi:

Show us Buhari's own before he won the president. Apart from public fake tears he used to buy the west? Because the North are after religion and tribe.

Only a daft man will ask this

1 Like

Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by TUTU147: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
ManOfCompetence:
Them let then go in peace before it is too late.You can't deny Igbos right to rule and still expect them to remain in Nigeria with you.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Visasolution048: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
ManOfCompetence:

What do you mean by this??
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by TUTU147: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wish you all the best,but me personally I prefer igbo elite join in the fight for Baifra than fighting for nigerian president.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Menace2Society(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Who wan vote IPOB?rubbish
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by TUTU147: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Health360:
so their New strategy is group of peoples buying form for them?. grin

Dear Nigeria politicians, Make una get fear of God o
The same group that cannot pay for the hospital bill of the needy, the same group that cannot pay salary to their workers.

1 Like

Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by wink2015(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI SHOULD COME OUT WITH HIS PREFERRED CHOICE FOR 2023 PRESIDENCY.

He has kept the nation guessing for far too long.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by ufotunang: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wasting money for a man that will provide bad goverance.... and you that bought form for him will start to complain
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Yemi4luv: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nigeria politician think that we Nigerians are fool, the form that he use his money to obtain it forming that it's one group that bought the form for him I could remember this is the same logic President Buhari use for us in 2015, the money that he can pay by himself all Nigerian politician are all criminal
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Anaerobi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:

Only a daft man will ask this

Mr Man answer your question and stop been a cl0wn
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Carparts888(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Peter obi appears to the favourable amomg the names you mentioned.
ManOfCompetence:
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by maisams01(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
This new trend of groups or youths buying form for a candidate is an insult on our collective intelligence,if you have to wait for someone to buy the form for you then you are not ready for the job (even though we know they give those groups the money)
And for the mod or whoever that banned me I need an explanation on the injustice when I haven't dropped any hate speech,I give you a 48 hours ultimatum
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Sakasitay(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
You people don’t like Igbos and I understand. It’s
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
PDP done cash out every body dey buy form like recharge card
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Cheeryfeet: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Campaign year dey sweet o for Nigerian politics. Money dey miss road well well. Na to just position yourself well, a piece will get to you.

1 Like

Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by dododawa1: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Same method goes around, rubbish.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Godismighty: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Who will buy for me I'm also interested
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
That is the reigning scam. They will give a group money and the group will announce that they bought form for him
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by gambojimeta: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Last last, dat pdp ticket belongs to atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports / I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins / Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.