Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim (15210 Views)

2023: Dele Momodu Obtains ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / Friends Buy ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Governor Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Odingaoz: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oluwatobike:
Let's put Tribalistic aside. Dr. Peter Obi and Prof. Osibanjo are the only two candidates that can move Nigeria forward. If Nigerians can rally around these two men and make one her president, then we are in for a greater Nigeria.

Absolutely right, if we are in a sane society.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Allisgud: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
All this fools,una dey whyne us ticket he bought with his money,ticket dat use to be 20m because they want it to be hard for huzzling youth to get it dey now increase it
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by President2001(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
The man that have 32 expensive cars when he was Senate President
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
The latest strategy is for d Business groups, concerned groups, collation to purchase presidential nomination forms for aspirants ,9ja hail una
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by NigeriaEngineer(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
politicoNG:
Say Nigeria.............Say Anyim

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-we-picked-nomination-forms-for-anyim-%E2%80%95-coalition/

https://www.facebook.com/102932975668354/posts/118830820745236/
all these scrap presidential aspirants. Only peter obi has been the only reasonable person
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by bayelsaowei(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Our politicians now behaving like BB naija females that would tell us their fan base bought a house or car for them as a gift.. grin cheesy

After these politicians win elections, boom they abandon all those supposed persons that contributed in buying forms for them..

It's not like these guys are not loaded already with public loot...na just to use us catch cruise them dey so...
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
aspabay:
Igbos shaaa,
dem dash you form,
you will strill want them to dash you Presidency too,
Mbaaa, it doesn't work like that.
you are speaking from your anus.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
We are solidly behind you �
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by aspabay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mekus2882:
you are speaking from your anus.
You must be speaking from experience.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Adabestseason(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
PDP and her noise of salvaging the bad political conditions in the country is selling expression of interest form for N40million naira which is higher than the gratuity of a retired university professor is a clear testament to the level of corruption.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by azikiweironsi(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
alphaconde:
copy copy everywhere

right now i no longer believe this trend.

oga don do transfer give them since de decieve us here

ogun keel una there

the buyer and buyee

grin grin Bro you nailed it. Anything that enters Nigeria must be copied. They are now doing this so as not to be questioned or investigated by EFCC. #40m is not moinmoin in this Buhari era.

1 Like

Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by RacistProudIgbo: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
ManOfCompetence:
Lol...... Wish him success...... though the odds are against him, simply because of the role his tribesmen played in the history of this country.......Not even Peter obi or rochas okorocha or orji uzor kalu can break that jinx in the upcoming general elections

Keep shut little hommie. How many presidents has your useless tribe produced, people that gave you the federal system and independence you want to bamba with.

I feel like slapping the hell out of your brown teeth. HeGoat.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Tutu19: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
politicoNG:
Say Nigeria.............Say Anyim

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-we-picked-nomination-forms-for-anyim-%E2%80%95-coalition/

https://www.facebook.com/102932975668354/posts/118830820745236/
Anyim tgat allegedly had an all Ibo staff when he was SSG to Jonathan? Tribalistic people should never be given chance to even purchase form let alone the real ticket
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
One word - JOKE.
Anyim Pius anyim bought himself the 40 million Naira ticket. Not any coalition of supporters. And Anyim will never smell ASO Rock Villa.
He should just return to his Asokoro mansion and rest. His political career cannot b resuscitated with a presidential ambition. He's of the old order. His time has passed.
But i will still pass by his house and collect my own campaign mendemende if I happen to be in the area and hear of them sharing it. I know he won't ever win. Maybe ministerial appointment? Nah...out with the old...
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:
[s]Anyim should go and sit down

Before you quote me to rant

Drop links of his view on national issues let everyone see

Well, maybe he wants to cash out[/s]
Make your papa go contest . Ewu cheesy
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oluwatobike:
Let's put Tribalistic aside. Dr. Peter Obi and Prof. Osibanjo are the only two candidates that can move Nigeria forward. If Nigerians can rally around these two men and make one her president, then we are in for a greater Nigeria.
Well...I think those two you listed are the only sane ones so far, who will be able to move the nation forward.
My fear with Osibanjo is that he will be influenced by the northern shadow government, who will be instrumental to his race to the Presidency.
Peter Obi seems neutral, but even him alone, doesn't have the political might to win. In Nigeria it's all about your political savviness and current form.
But wait, can't we have someone else from a different strata....Oh, I just remembered....they deleted Mr. Obadiah. Sad...
I guess either if those two are okay. But I prefer the way Yemi speaks in public. Lol...just saying.
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by okorogodwin4(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Anyim is the man to Beat
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by Shevchenkko: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2022
sapientia:
Anyim should go and sit down

Well, maybe he wants to cash out
please what has someone like Tinubu done regarding the national issues as you pointed out ?
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by tonquendo4u(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2022
So na groups de buy forms for all of them now? Let's not be deceived. Na d politicians de sponsor those groups. Na dem bring the money. E be like this one na the new strategy in town
Re: Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim by SeeItSayIt: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2022
sapientia:
Anyim should go and sit down

Well, maybe he wants to cash out

Come back for it when your political prostitutes like Tambuwa & the rest release their views. Self destroy haters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Arraign Saraki After Vacating Restraining Order / US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports / Ministers In Panic Mode As President Tinubu Commences Plan To Shuffle Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.