Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged (434 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / Top 5 Ways To Ask A Girl Out And She Agrees Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by BigBashiru: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
A friend is facing a marriage crises now. Before marriage the wife agreed to a 60% 40% sharing formula for finances. 4months after marriage the wife reneged and now the man is footing everything. Have you ever faced a similar situation and how did you resolve it?
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by Ahmed0336(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
This is partnership.

I think she's just after his surname
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by pansophist(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
"He is a man of his word" or "she is a woman of her word". Which of the above sound strange to you? grin

If you don't get it, forget about it. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by Boogyman557: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na dis KIND matterz de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE!

Make I just LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by DryMouth: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dump her asap!
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by sehin79(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
well the woman clearly use the old trick in the book for the gentle man....
say whatever to marry him. And change after.
well if i was the lad i would make a big case now... otherwise this would continue into the future.

1 Like

Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by dawnomike(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
BigBashiru:
A friend is facing a marriage crises now. Before marriage the wife agreed to a 60% 40% sharing formula for finances. 4months after marriage the wife reneged and now the man is footing everything. Have you ever faced a similar situation and how did you resolve it?
May God bless your friend... He should foot the whole bills of the home. But, the wife should be wise enough to support him in this present economy.
They should both sit down and renegotiate grin
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by SandraIkuboR(f): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by heniford2: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
The guy should lock up stop bring out money fill for divorce too undecided let's check something

1 Like

Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by Cardealer2021(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by czarr(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Integrity and honour are not feminine traits.

How can you be a woman of principle when you are being led by emotions...one day you feel this way the next day you don't.

Any man who banks on the words of a woman in a moment that she feels a certain way, is in for a surprise.

4 Likes

Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by QuinModah(f): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
undecided
czarr:
Integrity and honour are not feminine traits.

How can you be a woman of principle when you are being led by emotions...one day you feel this way the next day you don't.

Any man who banks on the words of a woman in a moment that she feels a certain way, is in for a surprise.
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by Zonefree(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Only a fool will believe the words of a desperate Nigerian girl.

OP, tell your friend to embrace his L in peace.

3 Likes

Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by Zonefree(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
pansophist:
"He is a man of his word" or "she is a woman of her word". Which of the above sound strange to you? grin

If you don't get it, forget about it. cool
A woman of her word is same as Holy war.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
I can do same if I mistakenly fall in love with such kind of man.
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by Moz22: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can do same if I mistakenly fall in love with such kind of man.

I find that funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by WatchYourSix: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
BigBashiru:

If he’s footing everything that means he has...
Maybe the wife saw that he has money and decided to switch back the “my money is my money but my husband money is our money”

The truth is women don’t want to contribute unless it’s compulsory.....like the man doesn’t have enough..

don’t you notice that they hardly every buy their boyfriend a meaningful gift even if it just once a year for his birthday??

only a rare women will naturally take initiative to share bills of the home with you weda you have or not....they are not more than 2 among the young girls we have in Nigeria currently
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by Camelot65: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
The funny thing here is that he believed her. He should know better.
Re: She Agrees To 60% 40% Before Marriage And Reneged by BigBashiru: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Only a fool will believe the words of a desperate Nigerian girl.

OP, tell your friend to embrace his L in peace.

What is L?

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Always Do Before Sex To Avoid Embarrassing Yourself / Man Leaves His Wife On Hospital Bed,went To Vacation With HER PA / How Did I Ever End Up As A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.