Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11319 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by yinkalink(f): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2011
@ sexkillz, she‘s d 3rd potential wife

@ satani, y dont u marry all 3 if dey dnt mind? N isnt it a lil too early for breakfast?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2011
yinkalink:

@ sexkillz, she‘s d 3rd potential wife

@ satani, y dont u marry all 3 if dey dnt mind? N isnt it a lil too early for breakfast?
Thks for the response i really appreciate u all. Well if it were possible i'll marry the 3 of them. I never thought i would in love again since i brokeup with that ungrateful girl last yr, but since i set my eyes of these pple, my mind has changed completely.

yea, i eat breakfast early cos i dnt eat outside my home cos when i get to work its always work, work and work till i close in the eveningnever thought i would in love again since i brokeup with that ungrateful girl last yr, but since i set my eyes of these pple, my mind has changed completely.

yea, i eat breakfast early cos i dnt eat outside my home cos when i get to work its always work, work and work till i close in the evening
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 6:56am On Jul 06, 2011
sexkillz:

Welcome! Who did u say you were Again?
shes potential number 3 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=507815
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by yinkalink(f): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2011
Ok

Do make ur choice quick, m gon set out my sunday best cos i hear wedding bells.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2011
Amen. I cant wait to dance in the Altar with my bride(s) on that appointed day
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2011
Rushes in
where s Sexkillz darlin?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2011
Where have u been?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2011
@Sexkillz, 9ice pix u've got on ur profile. U bi fine boi oh, no wonder Dyt dey die 4 u. I lyk ur hair style, e take style resemble dat of NEYMAR~~LMAO! Bt, considerin ur username n wat it implies, u should have sumtin lyk diz on ur profile:-

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by yinkalink(f): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2011
Yea, dancing is allowed
But did u sae altar? Thought u were a satanist?

Dyt, relax he just went to d restroom
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by yinkalink(f): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2011
@ james-dman, u‘re sooooo ryt
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2011
Adam
bn arnd tho
Mornin James
Yinka ow s u?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2011
Morning y'all! Adam! How you been? Sexkillz,wish to view your profile with james's description of your pics but I'♍ on phone, I kinda have a thing for fine guys *winks*
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2011
@Yinka, tnx n welcome 2 d show. @Dyt, morning dearie, hw was your nite? Hope u dreamt of me *winks*. @Satani, oops, sowi, Adam, u've been over-lookin mii, it ain't fair n i'm gettin angry! I see u've modified d topic again, addin bhusayor's name, while moi, a active audience member n participant, has been continually left out. *frowns*
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by yinkalink(f): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2011
Morning all!

@ dyt, v bin good
U?

@ james(ur name is quite a mouthful), m fine n thanks for welcomin me, n its quite a show i must sae!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2011
@Yinka, really? I'll take dat as a compliment! LoL. @bhusayor mornin switty~~*sees bhusayor n immediately starts fallin 4 her, coz there is sumtin abt her, begins to try makin her his friend* hehehehe!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2011
Morning james_dboy, hop yr nyt was good?, pls don't fall for me,adam is a very jolos guy,
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by yinkalink(f): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2011
Yep u can

Aha! I smell a scandal here!
James, u seem to b quite d ladies mahn
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2011
Lmao at 'bhuyasor', my name is 'bhusayor'dear, you just made it so meaningless wv the first spelling,I understand you r nt a nigerian,so we r cool!, been a fan of you on nl,though you wouldn't know this,you so cool and matured,no wonder adam wants to break my heart n go for you, as regards yr question, I got to knw adams last month and I quite agree he snaps off easily atimes, dyt,yinka,owu girls doing?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2011
bhusayor:

Morning james_dboy, hop yr nyt was good?, pls don't fall for me,adam is a very jolos guy,
James_DBOY? Nw, datz demeaning, bt takes it in gud faith. *tinkin, jealousy? Datz exactly wat i want 2 steer up in Satani/Adam*
yinkalink:

Yep u can

Aha! I smell a scandal here!
James, u seem to b quite d ladies mahn
Yeah, n i tink i am begining 2 have a tin 4 u~~lol
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2011
upendo 98:

??

But this James! first you just messed up my appetite! wth that 'road to hell pic'! 4 the first 5 min I thought  I was staring at some geographical landscape!
well its indeed a landscape! shocked

I'm sowi dearie, didn't mean 2 mess up ur mornin! *tinkin: hw will a lady starin @another lady's semi-covered coochie, cause her 2 regurgitate?*
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2011
Brb
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2011
James-dman:

@Sexkillz, 9ice pix u've got on your profile. U bi fine boi oh, no wonder Dyt dey die 4 u. I lyk your hair style, e take style resemble dat of NEYMAR~~LMAO! Bt, considerin your username n wat it implies, u should have sumtin lyk diz on your profile:-

angry angry angry

@ My Lovely Dyt! How are You Baby? kiss
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2011
bhusayor:

Lmao at 'bhuyasor', my name is 'bhusayor'dear, you just made it so meaningless wv the first spelling,I understand you r nt a nigerian,so we r cool!, been a fan of you on nl,though you wouldn't know this,you so cool and matured,no wonder adam wants to break my heart n go for you, as regards yr question, I got to knw adams last month and I quite agree he snaps off easily atimes, dyt,yinka,owu girls doing?
smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2011
I just uploaded a pixs that looks like me just to give u a clue of how handsome i am. loooooooooooool
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2011
James-dman:

@Yinka, really? I'll take dat as a compliment! LoL. @bhusayor mornin switty~~*sees bhusayor n immediately starts fallin 4 her, coz there is sumtin abt her, begins to try makin her his friend* hehehehe!

Guy u don die before? I no dey take this kind thing play with anyone. My heart is very fragile and i get angry easily. I beg u in the name of what ever u believe in to stop such an expensive joke. Matters of the heart aren't supposed to be played with. A word is enough for the wise.

Remember i got some satanic spells which i can use to turn into a chicken if u dont steer clear any of my brides on this thread
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2011
bhusayor:

Morning y'all! Adam! How you been? Sexkillz,wish to view your profile with james's description of your pics but I'♍ on phone, I kinda have a thing for fine guys *winks*

Girl dont play with fire cos it hurts. The guy is cool though but not as cool as i am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2011
upendo 98:

@bhusayor
thank u dear,
You met him last month? wow he seems to be moving  quite fast.
Yeah I fear his 'fragile heart'. I wish it could be real tough and hard .
Am also fragile so fragile and fragile cant go 2gether. sad sad

Says who? Im still schooling under u guys and not until i graduate, i'm going no where. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2011
Have You Guyz Voted for Romance's Most Romantic? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.