Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11321 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
Sexkillz
she s ere ur humble highness
takes a bow
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2011
sorry Dyt if I'm sounding inquisitive. Can i know you more than this? Don't get me wrong. U said u just sleep and wake up, how then do u survive, which school did u finish from or what trade did u learn?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2011
Hmmm
u wanna get me writin now
ok
i finished frm one of d most tym waster sch eva *LASU*
manage v a Bsc in mktn
finished lyk ow may yrs ago n still on d lk out 4 a gd job
tho i v a job
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
Dyt:

Hmmm
u wanna get me writin now
ok
i finished frm one of d most tym waster sch eva *LASU*
manage v a Bsc in mktn
finished lyk ow may yrs ago n still on d lk out 4 a gd job
tho i v a job

yea gives me a kind of relief. I would have cursed u if u ve got nothing and parade on NL like some ,

In the name of what u believe, i prophesy that u shall get a good job before Sept 2011. Can u say a bid Ase wa?

eyi ta wi fun ogbon logbon ngbo, eti tawi fun le ni ile gba. Abere kii ko oun aso.

Tase tase lo jo nyo. Beni yio riiiiii o
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
Chuckles. . . . .
Amen
thank bro
so u yoruba?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
Dyt:

Chuckles. . . . .
Amen
thank bro
so u yoruba?

No me no yoruba, i be Nigerian et je parle aussi peu de français ayant participé à quelques cours de français des années en arrière
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

Wish you guys all the luck
And I mean it.
Nothing is impossible. wink

who do u mean?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2011
Sorry i dnt understand wat u wrote up dere
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
Oh my Swirry! How was your Nyte?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2011
Dyt was the question directed to me?

Upendo i don't believe u, i understand what u meant, but never mind. I posted something on page 5 of this thread for but u ignored it
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2011
Yh sure
urs
ow m i supposed 2 understand wat u wrote dere?
Sexkillz my nyt wz . . . .
Cldnt stop thinkin bout u
winks
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
Missed my family like mad. How are you?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by wegga(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
soo this shld be gud, nw joining d audience,
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
Dyt:

Yh sure
urs
ow m i supposed 2 understand wat u wrote dere?
Im sorry. et je parle aussi peu de français ayant participé à quelques cours de français des années en arrière

I said i speak little french french having attended a french class some years back

Dyt:

Sexkillz my nyt wz . . . .
Cldnt stop thinkin bout u
winks
Na wa. Me wey get the thread neva get anyone to think about me yet this audience don find one. I pity myself
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by wegga(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
Not to woory
satani22:

Im sorry. et je parle aussi peu de français ayant participé à quelques cours de français des années en arrière

I said i speak little french french having attended a french class some years back
Na wa. Me wey get the thread neva get anyone to think about me yet this audience don find one. I pity myself

not to worry, i dey ur back solid!!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

CUDDLEME!!! cheesy
Gosh am just there!!
I dont know what Adam really wants.We dont seem to click.
I cant offer him enough encouragement!.Hes still holding on to his past.
I have decided to shut up and let him decide.
I tire oh

really? ok i want you and no one else

[center][size=25pt]BTW, the title of the thread has been modified. Kindly check and comment if its ok
[/size][/center]

Thks
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

CUDDLEME!!! cheesy
Gosh am just there!!
I dont know what Adam really wants.We dont seem to click.
I cant offer him enough encouragement!.Hes still holding on to his past.
I have decided to shut up and let him decide.
I tire oh

I think I know what he wants. Adam wants to eat the forbidden fruit.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
Adam u jst got ursef an admirer WEGGAA
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2011
is wegga a male or a female?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
I think Wegga s male
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I think I know what he wants. Adam wants to eat the forbidden fruit.

Yes but legally
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

Yes but legally
Yeah eventually. So who is it going to be then? Ok let there be a battle for it
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

SCENE 2

CAST; DYT and SEXKILLZ grin

Audience; Upendo. and anybody else.

James I need suyas and more coke
Gosh. . . You must have Enjoyed the previous one i Gave you!
satani22:

really? ok i want you and no one else

[center][size=25pt]BTW, the title of the thread has been modified. Kindly check and comment if its ok
[/size][/center]

Thks

The Title Sweet Die!
[
satani22:

Yes but legally

Pls Make That Two cool cool cool Oh My Dyt kiss kiss kiss
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

either of

1) upendo 1998

2) cuddlemii

3) bhusayor
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Plz NO FIGHTING!  angry
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2011
WHo's Bhusayor
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2011
sexkillz:

WHo's Bhusayor

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=507815 = Bhusayor

The unique thing about Bhusayor is that we ve seen each other and we talk on Phone.

Other 2 has refused to let me have their details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.