Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,449 members, 7,853,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG (19611 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by leocosta(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Amotekun777 post=111375614]She deserves death! Millions of innocent lives have been lost due to her corrupt attitude.

Again, all 9ja Politicians deserve death! angry[/qu
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by OmoEpe(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Udededo:
Madueke should be in jail
Tinubu should be in jail
Gandollar should be in jail
Malami should be in jail

But Theodore Orji, Orji Uzor Kalu, James Ibori, Ayim,Nnamani, Umahi,Mbadunuju,Ikpeazu,Okorocha,Abiribe and Obi should be walking free

YOIR STUPIDITY IS FOLLOW COME
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by olatuns2017: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/court-orders-final-forfeiture-of-diezanis-land-in-lekki-to-federal-govt/

ThiefSE people supporter

Werey people

PDP and the likes of GEJ will never be in charge of CBN

Good luck to Biafra
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by Zion2900: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Read Below

Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by whippersnapper(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2022
This woman steal wetin no Good. Abacha dey learn work
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Easy
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by immortalcrown(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2022
pquaver:
Yes u failed to mention ekweremmadu looters, David marl looters, patience looter, Anyim looter, obi looter.. I think it won't be fair to catch only Kyari and gandollar don't u think so?
Try to understand simple English. The list is long. I said ..and other looters. So, you can add the ones you remember and other people can add the ones they remember.
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by Macphenson: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
It was about 5 months ago I actually saw some of the landed property this woman owned in Lekki, choi, I was like

But u wont.see all the.lands Tinubu converted to personal use.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by KingDamzzy(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2022
This just shows how blindsided Jonathan was in his administration. See how much a whole Petroleum Minister has in her kitty.

Meanwhile the UK know that this woman is wanted back in her country for massive corruption and yet they still keep protecting and shielding her

No sanctions of any sort on the Nigerian oligarch. Double standards.
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by Allisgud: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Imagine this woman was the president of Nigeria,abacha for be learner,that is why them say give women a chance I don't fancy dat ideology.all we need is an honest and strong military minded person like Jerry Rowling's to rule this country to good
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by pquaver(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

Try to understand simple English. The list is long. I said ..and other looters. So, you can add the ones you remember and other people can add the ones they remember.

That is not English, you are trying to be clever by half, and politically deceptive... Why not use Kyari and obi and other looters? You used 1 political party and put other looters to project a particular image u want.. Not all of us are dumb... Afterall u wanted fairness does that look fair to you.?
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by immortalcrown(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
pquaver:
That is not English, you are trying to be clever by half, and politically deceptive... Why not use Kyari and obi and other looters? You used 1 political party and put other looters to project a particular image u want.. Not all of us are dumb... Afterall u wanted fairness does that look fair to you.?
Did I praise Madueke in the comment?
Did I condemn the court judgment on Madueke?
Or, is Madueke in APC?

Make sure you answer these questions.
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG by freemanq(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
If u are under gods punishment good for you am not under any curse nor punishment

EkperemoEgbabi:

When will Nigerians get sense, Biko nu?
Between u and her, who is currently under god's punishment? Somebody who is blessed and will never lack till death na him u dey waste your spit on?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th / Former President Obasanjo Dead Or Alive? / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ready In 24 Months –fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.