Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. (1076 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Is It Advisable To Get Married With The Mentality Of I Can Change Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. by Frazy(f): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2011
My last boyfriend was a total player before we got together. I thought I could change him but I was wrong. I always heard rumors that he was seeing other girls while we were dating, but he always denied it. One night, I got a call from a girl he had been secretly dating, and she detailed their three-month-long relationship to me and told me about another girl she had discovered he was seeing as well. I was so mad that I went out with my friends that night, dressed to kill, and spent time with the most attractive guy; I felt like it was the least he deserved! I loved seeing the look on his face when I told him about what I did and that I knew about the other girls. And then I dumped him.

He is now going crazy and begging for another chance.

What should i do? Should i give him another chance?
Re: I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. by Girl846(f): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2011
NO!
Re: I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. by tyson55(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2011
Why would you?
Re: I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. by 190: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2011
Get TESTED for HIV and AIDs asap
Re: I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. by iice(f): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2011
You cannot change anyone unless the person wants to change.
As they say leopards don't change their spots. . .doubt he will change even if you take him back.
Re: I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. by cantell(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2011
Frazy:

My last boyfriend was a total player before we got together. I thought I could change him but I was wrong. I always heard rumors that he was seeing other girls while we were dating, but he always denied it. One night, I got a call from a girl he had been secretly dating, and she detailed their three-month-long relationship to me and told me about another girl she had discovered he was seeing as well. I was so mad that I went out with my friends that night, dressed to kill, and spent time with the most attractive guy; I felt like it was the least he deserved! I loved seeing the look on his face when I told him about what I did and that I knew about the other girls. And then I dumped him.

The both of you are the same. For the fact that you cheated on him when you were still together to revenge for what he did to you, puts you in the same level with him.
So, it's either you make up or keep it the way it is now.
Re: I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. by Mynd44: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2011
Pot, kettle and their mutual colour. You are both the same. And you know what they say about birds of a feather
Re: I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. by 190: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2011
OP Next time source your story:

Culled from http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=12113&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=693282

Reason number 7
Re: I Thought I Could Change Him But I Was Wrong. by tellwisdom: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2011

This one na MALO girl self,  Anyway, did those guys fundle your BOOOBS properly   tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Dey Catch Me Witch : Hmmmm I Am So Angry / Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! / Women Don't Want Relationships These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.