Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know (3944 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Escabado: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Its funny when i read and see men here complain about a so called girl they call girlfriend abi fiance of cheating or misbehaving .

Now let me open your inner eyes.

An Average Nigeria girl fund her life and expenses by sleepin with different men as long as long as they will give her money. Do u know most of these girls fvk more than 5 men a day , the more men they fvk is the money they have to pay there bil so mr man get dat into your head. Check her job or business if it can fund her life style and the answer is no.

Your serious girlfriend in lagos is an olosho In Abuja. That girl u save her number as my Love. Another man also saved her number as my dik suker.

So men should wake up and face reality that Nigeria girls trade sex for a Living.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by GoooodHardDick: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2022
OP, of course, every sane guy knows this already. Nigeria girls are Olosho and coded runz girls disguising themselves as girlfriends. U don't date Nigeria girls, u bang their pussies, dump them and move on.

Nigeria girls are useless. All of them!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2022
These hoes are undercover ashi jare ... They are all useless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Women pls wake up..most of these boys you are in a relationship with are actually Playboys and wh**res..pls watch their lifestyle..
Their body count is nothing to write home about.. cheesy
How does that sound now? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Nonexisting: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Brother, stop wasting your time advising simps because they can only tag you misogynist. Let's wait patiently for threads on their heartbreaks or their children's DNA negative test results so that we can all laugh at them since they don't want to have sense.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Candidlady: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
GoooodHardDick:
OP, of course, every sane guy knows this already. Nigeria girls are Olosho and coded runz girls disguising themselves as girlfriends. U don't date Nigeria girls, u bang their pussies, dump them and move on.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Cardealer2021(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2022
So don't date them angry
Stop disturbing us with your stupid advise angry
Weakling red pillers grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by GoooodHardDick: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
Brother, stop wasting your time advising simps because they can only tag you misogynist. Let's wait patiently for threads on their heartbreaks or their children's DNA negative test results so that we can all laugh at them since they don't want to have sense.

Louder comrade. Increase the volume to the highest honourable comrade. People at the back can't hear you!!!!!!

You see the idiot below your comment? In all you do, avoid her bro. She's 18years old and a small girl.

3 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Candidlady: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
GoooodHardDick:

Louder comrade. Increase the volume to the highest honourable comrade. People at the back can't hear you!!!!!!
[/s]
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by firstbornson(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Na so na
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Cardealer2021(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Women pls wake up..most of these boys you are in a relationship with are actually Playboys and wh**res..pls watch their lifestyle..
Sounds better cool
The truth is men are like keys while women are locks
*a lock(woman) that is open by all keys is a spoilt lock while
*A key(men) that open all lock is a master key
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Nasri100(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2022
Nonexisting:

No we won’t laugh at them.

We will type “Awww this is a heartless woman” then laugh in the background grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Candidlady: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Mr grown man you dropped a post and you still shared it! Are you normal?
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Chiraq77(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2022
The Purpose of the Red Pill isn't to bash women Every time with every opportunity you got,The Main Purpose of the Red Pill is to know exactly how to deal with them and avoid a couple of their Manipulative Tricks.

My Two Cents

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by carl90(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Trust is important in a relationship.
Without it in your relationship,this warped up mindset of this OP is what men will have.
You know another reason trust is important in a relationship?
It gives one peace of mind.
If na your own,na your own.
Life na once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Nasri100:

No we won’t laugh at them.

We will type “Awww this is a heartless woman” then laugh in the background
grin
Comrade you're mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Leo10000(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2022
Ah ah
Na today you know : grin grin grin grin
Na ashawo everybody go put for house last last
Na only girls wey no get assets no dey do runs and e dey pain them sef say dem self no get wetin other girls dey use do occupation,if not, all of them for dey use body collect money ni oo.
If your girl manage get ass wey shoot out la san with small orange for front,I fit bet my balls say she dey run one or two cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Nasri100(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
SmellySperm:

Comrade you're mean.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by cocolacec(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Escabado:
Its funny when i read and see men here complain about a so called girl they call girlfriend abi fiance of cheating or misbehaving .

An Average Nigeria girl fund her life and expenses by sleepin with different men as long as long as they will give her money. Do u know most of these girls fvk more than 5 men a day , the more men they fvk is the money they have to pay there bil so mr man get dat into your head. Check her job or business if it can fund her life style and the answer is no.

Your serious girlfriend in lagos is an olosho In Abuja. That girl u save her number as my Love. Another man also saved her number as my dik suker.

So men should wake up and face reality that Nigeria girls trade sex for a Living.

If the girls are oloshos then the boys are ashana because it takes two to tango.The Olosho women are a reflection of the Randy,Hot,promiscuous men in the Nigerian society who lure women with money for sexual favours.Sometimes women are like children,you lure with sweets to do something for you.
I think the govt needs to adopt Swedish Law where the randy men are arrested instead of the prostitutes.

4 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by cocolacec(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Leo10000:
Ah ah
Na today you know : grin grin grin grin
Na ashawo everybody go put for house last last
Na only girls wey no get assets no dey do runs and e dey pain them sef say dem self no get wetin other girls dey use do occupation,if not, all of them for dey use body collect money ni oo.
If your girl manage get ass wey shoot out la san with small orange for front,I fit bet my balls say she dey run one or two cheesy grin grin grin grin
No be fellow men turn them to ashewos so una must wife ashewo wether una like it or not.You cant plant Spinach and expect to harvest Okra that is hypocrisy.
Ashana men for ashewo women,virgin Men for virgin women.

3 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Southernigbo: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2022
that's not even the major issue. The bad situation is that most of those girls can't convince a male customer to use CD. Those bad men will transfer sperm and diseases into them, while they d ladies transfer it to d unlucky hardworking husband -to-be
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Leo10000(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2022
cocolacec:

No be fellow men turn them to ashewos so una must wife ashewo wether una like it or not.You cant plant Spinach and expect to harvest Okra that is hypocrisy.
Ashana mem for ashewo women,virgin Men for virgin women.
Nah,na them turn them sef to ashawo grin
Anybody wey be ashawo today,I wan make you know say e dey im eye tey try,dem see say nah the new oil well and dem decide to cash out.
I have always classified prostitution along side internet fraud and the other likewise crimes.
Sex was not design for exchange of money,it was for recreation.
I will never be a believer of a man being the causative factor of the choices women make,they ain't babies,they are full grown adults.
Human go always wan knack,na so we biological system take dey,na nature and we no fit chest am,na why if you no fit hold body,dem go tell you to marry.
As for the virgin marry virgin,life no balance as you think am so fa,while you dey wait to marry virgin,the virgin sef wan join the easy virtuous gang.

2 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by morakakin(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2022
shallow mind.
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Chai did gender has caused us more harm than good.. sharing puzzi and spreading HIV infection every where, ooo God save the us the Alpha male.

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Rickmann: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Escabado:

Wisdom shall not elude you bro grin

In case they don't understand , let me buttress..

What he is trying to say is that 5 out of 10 guys will most likely get married to an Olosho .

1 Like

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by DorianD(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This girl don come again
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
DorianD:

This girl don come again
That was only an example..and as a matter of fact that statement I made makes no sense..I wanted you guys to view it from my angle.. wink kiss
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by arthurwillia(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is a hard truth
My rooms lashes one girl every time she comes to Lagos to see her bf
Like every fvcking time she comes, she branches and then go to her bf later but my friend gives her money

1 Like

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Simplelion: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Abuja girls na no go area, you can manage double your umbrella if want to swim by all means.
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Escabado:

The Redpill is Golden.

1 Like

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cardealer2021:
So don't date them angry
Stop disturbing us with your stupid advise angry
Weakling red pillers grin

Another Simp. I hate Seeing Simps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. / If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / Are There Men Who Are Still Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.