Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members (30432 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by ryloy: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Today, I had a friendly and interactive session with a gathering of former National Assembly members who belong to our party, the APC.

Our conversation bordered on a number of pressing national issues and I sought their advice and support, as wise and experienced leaders of the party, in partnering with me in my quest to become the Presidential Candidate of our party and to win the general elections next year for all APC candidates

~Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu~
#ABAT

https://twitter.com/Official_ABAT/status/1507488124229795842

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by famology(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Fahdiga(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Desperado

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2022
he’s the only serious person so far, he’s got no competitor

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by jyz200(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Jagaban borgu
Political guru
I must study his political antecedent

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by LeoDeKing: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.
I don't think so.

He has an opponent in athifku who will come a very distant 2nd.

Like ratio Tinubu : Athifku = 12 : 1

214 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by EmirGold(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Who can stop jagaban of borgu? Nobody except God, even God has ordained him as the next president of this country. Tinubu is now like a moving train that nobody can stop
God will continue to bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Rastaramsey(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Guy man is fucking desperate undecided undecided undecided
Nobody from APC is useful sad sad

They thought we have forgotten the end sars saga sad sad sad

Thunder fire all of them.....

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Good one

FreeStuffsNG:
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Yes O!! Comrade we stand gidigba on his manhood.... sorry mandate.

Eehn ehn comrade. I have come across some of our overzealous comrades who in a bid to take over all angles of the political space and jingles have been going about saying our Asiwaju is coming. But I fear. If Asiwaju comes early, on what shall we stand? I fear an early com may lead to a big fall for those of us who are standing gidigba, and even those who are on tiptoe on the instrument of his coming.

Therefore pls, inform this overanxious comrades that an early com for Asiwaju is perilous and disastrous for those of us who are standing on his manhood... sorry mandate. Therefore, they should rather say Asiwaju's manhood.... I mean mandate, remains strong for all.
He shall not com!! At least not until 2023 when he shall com a big com and scatter everywhere grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Shetemi12(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2022
It has been ordained by God!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by ZombieTERROR: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2022
This Man really stole and is still stealing Lagos blind

going about sharing money like its water

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by ZombieTERROR: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Shetemi12:
It has been ordained by God!

my Yoruba Muslim friend

you did same with Buhari in 2015

how are you feeling today?

you are only doing yourself not me or the rest of us

voting old thieves to spite others is the zombie way of doing things... continue

before buhari leaves.. Naira will be a thousand to a dollar

zombies everywhere

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Truthisunique3: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Scanty lossers for supposed batallion of thousands of ex nass members

Meanwhile Tinubu must make Sani Musa chairman today in an open contest he has always called for to show "popularity"

No goal post shifting

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by SwissMass: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2022
Incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria including the igbos, Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the slayer of baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addict cannibals, the chukwu okike abimba of nyamiri land. presidency fit baba die, okoro can cannibalized their selves till next 10 years

212 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by SwissMass: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2022
See baba gathering momentum and strategizing, you are here waving at the long gone vehicle. mkpurumiri is doing a terrible thing
Truthisunique3:
Scanty lossers for supposed batallion of thousands of ex nass members

Meanwhile Tinubu must make Sani Musa chairman today in an open contest he has always called for to show "popularity"

No goal post shifting

214 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Truthisunique3: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2022
SwissMass:
See baba gathering momentum and strategizing, you are here waving at the long gone vehicle. mkpurumiri is doing a terrible thing
mome Gini

These loosers are starting to see they are on the loosing side

Only the Yorubas that are ready to fade into local regional politics are masturbating on him
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Ciscogod(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Just as my colleague will always say in the office .. *There's nothing like bad publicity*

Negative or positive news. You must read about Tinubu daily since 2013 APC merged to a single party.

In the context of 2023. Anyone serious should just get into the ring for battle.

So far so good. Tinubu is the most serious candidate at the moment but I know its to early to cast victory

17 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Pakute: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2022
From all indications, Tinubu seems very prepared for the task ahead. I haven't witnessed any Presidential aspirant since 1999 that engaged different political and social circuses as much as Tinubu is currently doing. I can't wait to see him unveil his manifestos.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by WhizdomXX(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Good one

Eehn ehn comrade. I have come across some of our overzealous comrades who in a bid to take over all angles of the political space and jingles have been going about saying our Asiwaju is coming. But I fear. If Asiwaju comes early, on what shall we stand? I fear an early com may lead to a big fall for those of us who are standing gidigba, and even those who are on tiptoe on the instrument of his coming.

Therefore pls, inform this overanxious comrades that an early com for Asiwaju is perilous and disastrous for those of us who are standing on his manhood... sorry mandate. Therefore, they should rather say Asiwaju's manhood.... I mean mandate, remains strong for all.
He shall not com!! At least not until 2023 when he shall com a big com and scatter everywhere grin grin

Comrade calm down. Demystification day is today

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by WhizdomXX(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Good one

Comrade calm down. Demystification day is today.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by omenkaLives(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
Desperado
Yeah, he's a despirado while you people's Atikwu and Peter Obi are just lounging hoping to be handed the office on a silver platter.

This is no desperation, it is strategy and hard work. If I were you, I'd pay rapt attention to his moves and learn from him.

211 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by KingKO22: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
next president of the Republic of Nigeria

Unstoppable moving train

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by KingKO22: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ayed44:
Stop wasting ur time, all those people u mentioned above would not be at the APC presidential primary.

Buhari alone will pick APC presidential candidate. He has made it clear.

The only political strategy of our blother from Nyamirin republic is to wail.

Cry me a river.

Party chairman is zoned to the North while Presidency to the South.

Who can match Jagaban in south ?

16 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Polchiz(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
KingKO22:

The only political strategy of our blother from Nyamirin republic is to wail.

Cry me a river.

Party chairman is zoned to the North while Presidency to the South.

Who can match Jagaban in south ?
Who is Tinubu?
Former Governor of Lagos State.
Why are you making this man a demigod when he is just an ordinary human being.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by money121(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Amotekun777: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed / Fashola Speeds Up Work On Mokwa-Jeba After Bridge Collapse To Meet Deadline.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.