Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members (30475 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by SarkinYarki: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
If you like meet Lord Lugard you still won't be president
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by nedubrazil111(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
NIGERIANS SHOULD WATCH THIS, THIS MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE Here are things you should look out for before you use an uber/bolt in Nigeria. BE SAFE OUT THERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnby1x0-zqM
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by trutharena: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.

Can you spend the video of his speech on your post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLU2yh1ZrMw

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by AntonVince: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ciscogod:
Just as my colleague will always say in the office .. [b]There's nothing like bad publici[/b]ty

Negative or positive news. You must read about Tinubu daily since 2013 APC merged to a single party.

In the context of 2023. Anyone serious should just get into the ring for battle.

So far so good. Tinubu is the most serious candidate at the moment but I know its to early to cast victory

The boldened portion applies only to showbiz not politics.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Michael547(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Available for your car inspection and scanning
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by cocolacec(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Guy man is fucking desperate undecided undecided undecided
Nobody from APC is useful sad sad

They thought we have forgotten the end sars saga sad sad sad

Thunder fire all of them.....

Endsars saga was PDP revolution.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Lovelife433(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
How I wish I study Tinubu jagaban, the way I study mass com may be I will not be were I'm now.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by tahir01(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
For the bankers in the house please look into this for me. I have 5 pay slips from my late dad organisation but the bank is claiming he was only paid twice. Please what's the possibility of that? Thanks.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by reidkrugger(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
God help us all.

Please watch and tell me, who this video is talking about.
Ukraine Vs Russia Vs Naija 2
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fIjByCIT6E[url][/url]
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by hopexter(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Good one

Yes O!! Comrade we stand gidigba on his manhood.... sorry mandate.

Eehn ehn comrade. I have come across some of our overzealous comrades who in a bid to take over all angles of the political space and jingles have been going about saying our Asiwaju is coming. But I fear. If Asiwaju comes early, on what shall we stand? I fear an early com may lead to a big fall for those of us who are standing gidigba, and even those who are on tiptoe on the instrument of his coming.

Therefore pls, inform this overanxious comrades that an early com for Asiwaju is perilous and disastrous for those of us who are standing on his manhood... sorry mandate. Therefore, they should rather say Asiwaju's manhood.... I mean mandate, remains strong for all.
He shall not com!! At least not until 2023 when he shall com a big com and scatter everywhere grin grin

I believe you’re old enough to be sensible. Just go through what you typed and tell me this wasn’t influenced by mpurunmiri undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by lekzy116(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
In as much I want new wave in the political sector in Nigeria. I can categorically say this old man is doing what youth should be doing. Technically, South Eastern Nigeria should be the next turn of presidential seat but is as if they are not doing quite alright in gaining momentum around. Preparation is a vital component of any success. If Peter Obi is ready, he should work very well in the campaign segment. I don't want to vote any old man irrespective of tribe. Obi is still quite okay but he should not let me loose my vote.

Much is expected abeg
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by another1: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
During apc presidential primary, Buhari will singlehandedly pick his choice and case close.
Just look at what's happening now
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Diligence: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Very insensitive, greedy and selfish...

Dear BAT, Southwest has had 16 years of Both President and Vice President and Speaker...is time for such leaders to emerge from NorthEast, NorthCentral or SouthaEast...
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Reinvented: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Sorry, his opponent is PMB, once Buhari nominates his candidate, this crowd will disperse.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by ufuosman(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tinubu is d only one campaigning for the Apc... Something is not clear to me

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by biafranrealson: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
he will soon wee wee and poo poo without knowing
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
EmirGold:
Who can stop jagaban of borgu? Nobody except God, even God has ordained him as the next president of this country. Tinubu is now like a moving train that nobody can stop
God will continue to bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

what will he do for nigeria if he becomes president?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by 8stargeneral: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dis man is too desperate...God no go agree
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by me69: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kwankwasiyya
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by caracas: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I don't think so.

He has an opponent in athifku who will come a very distant 2nd.

Like ratio Tinubu : Athifku = 12 : 1
The way I see it Atiku’s village , even his wife will vote for Tinubu….Awon okponu every where
Keep fooling yourselves……
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by NEWSCENTER: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
hopexter:

I believe you’re old enough to be sensible. Just go through what you typed and tell me this wasn’t influenced by mpurunmiri undecided undecided
What is mpurunmiri? Is it a food or drink?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by nairaman66(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Shetemi12:
It has been ordained by God!

Which god? People just speak anyhow because of small change.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by newoffer: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rouggery dey ur gene
jyz200:
Jagaban borgu
Political guru
I must study his political antecedent
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Throwback: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Good one

Yes O!! Comrade we stand gidigba on his manhood.... sorry mandate.

Eehn ehn comrade. I have come across some of our overzealous comrades who in a bid to take over all angles of the political space and jingles have been going about saying our Asiwaju is coming. But I fear. If Asiwaju comes early, on what shall we stand? I fear an early com may lead to a big fall for those of us who are standing gidigba, and even those who are on tiptoe on the instrument of his coming.

Therefore pls, inform this overanxious comrades that an early com for Asiwaju is perilous and disastrous for those of us who are standing on his manhood... sorry mandate. Therefore, they should rather say Asiwaju's manhood.... I mean mandate, remains strong for all.
He shall not com!! At least not until 2023 when he shall com a big com and scatter everywhere grin grin

LOL!

This guy na weyrey ooo.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by famology(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Reinvented:

Sorry, his opponent is PMB, once Buhari nominates his candidate, this crowd will disperse.

Wipe your tears

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by emerged01(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Guy man is fucking desperate undecided undecided undecided
Nobody from APC is useful sad sad

They thought we have forgotten the end sars saga sad sad sad

Thunder fire all of them.....

You guys are getting it wrong. How can you say Tinubu is desperate when this is only time is coming out to contest for that position unlike Atiku,

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Hubeznigeria(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nigerians now know that Tinunu wants to win the 2023 general election for all APC candidates and not for Nigerians. Nigerians kindly take note.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Basheer22: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Polchiz:

Who is Tinubu?
Former Governor of Lagos State.
Why are you making this man a demigod when he is just an ordinary human being.

He asked that who can match Jagaban in the South, even you can't answer the question.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Khaysee: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
The people sitted here have millions of grass root followers

If tinubu can sell a buhari who.lost election twice to win 8yrs
He will put best political strategies for himself

I kuku dont have voters card

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / Caption These Pictures Of Ex-governor Amaechi / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.