Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s (2416 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / To Those In 30s,come In And See!! / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
The only advantage most ladies in their 20s have over ladies in their late 20s and 30s is just that the body is younger and more sexually appealing,which will still shrink as time goes on,, l see guys here on nairaland referring to ladies in their late 20s and 30s as evening newspaper and expired,, just how? most present ladies in their 20s are not virgins and even worse of a hoe than older ladies, ladies in their late 20 and thirties are more mature, less of a liability and in most cases even more respectful,, what assurance if u marry her in her early twenties her body count is not already high? go to universities and secondary schools and see something,, some of them are already having saggy breast and a well down there ,,the easiest people to fvck is still those younger women, just how exactly is the younger ones not expired too?

3 Likes

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Bigredmachine: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Let me say prestisibly that's as quickly as possible... The basic difference is that

Ladies in their early 20's still have enough time to make numerous unachievable choices... Like .... I want a man that's rich, tall, dark 'n' handsome, chocolate in colour, have six packs and God fearing

this group feels the whole world revolves around them, hence can be rude and mannerless if u approach them (though not all)

Where as ladies in their late 20's and early 30's are more critical of the next 10 years of their life... Hence they tend to be respectful, loyal and humble... (Not all anyway)

Having said that ... I think ladies in their 30's are better off...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Simplelion: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
body count nko?

3 Likes

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Michaelval5656(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
victooman:
The only advantage most ladies in their 20s have over ladies in their late 20s and 30s is just that the body is younger and more sexually appealing,which will still shrink as time goes on,, l see guys here on nairaland referring ladies in their late 20s and 30s as evening newspaper and expired,, just how? most present ladies in their 20s are not virgins and even worse of a hoe than older ladies, ladies in their late 20 and thirties are more mature, less of a liability and in most cases even more respectful,, what assurance if u marry her in her early twenties her body count is not already high? go to universities and secondary schools and see something,, some of them are already having saggy breast and a well down there ,,the easiest people to fvck is still those younger women, just how exactly is the younger ones not expired too?
The truth lies in their body.most guys find women in their 20s more sexually appealling 2 the eyes than those in their 30s
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Ekakamba: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022

OP. Sound. Pained. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Cardealer2021(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Simplelion:
body count nko?
body count no be by age my brother,,

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekakamba:

OP. Sound. Pained. grin tongue
pained as how bro,, am just pointing out the obvious, l have been fvcking most of this younger girls of recent and the hole in that place does not in anyway correspond with their age,, make ur observation they are not any better

2 Likes

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Aboks(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
They are inexperienced (20)
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Ekakamba: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
victooman:
pained as how bro,, am just pointing out the obvious, l have been fvcking most of this younger girls of recent and the hole in that place does not in anyway correspond with their age,, make ur observation they are not any better

Allow the victims to lament!

I sure say you dey enter the wrong abroad. grin tongue
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Boogyman557: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool My BLODA enjoy Dem young!

IF I JAZZ in ASHAWOO house, I No de RUSH my SELF!

I go Mount for 1 chair with one Cool BOTTLE of HEINEKEN and CIGARETTE bcus u No go FIT BLA WEED der!

As I de RELAX, I go also de use EYES de Facebook d ASHAWOO BANIS..

IF I SEE or Facebook any ASHAWOO BANI from d age of 16, to 20yrs, Na to REASON her and we go JAZZ in ROOM..

Does TYPE der TOTTO de tight WELL WELL..

1 tin I ENJOY doing is looking at der TOTTO wen NACKING Dem... I go bring my Head down and look how my PREEK de take ENTER d TOTTO.. E de give me Joy..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by odinson1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ladies in their 30's desperate for Marriage are Retired prostitutes,it is that simple.

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aboks:
They are inexperienced (20)
who is inexperienced ? gosh,, please come closer to them and u will have a different opinion,, girls who are already into hookups,, the worse part is that they dont apply any logic when fvcking, once a guy looks is appealing to them they will fvck him,buy her call card and a little change u bed her, no style of sex that is new to this girls and u talk of inexperienced, the only thing that they have no experience about is career, business and manners and 5his things are all disadvantages to any man that want to marry

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by FalseProphet1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
If you're faced with an option of buying a foreign used 2011 Toyota Camry or a Nigerian used version which has been driven for over 7 years on Nigerian roads by previous owners which will you go for?

A foreign used car will obviously have lower mileage compared to the Nigerian version.

Now back to your question...girls in their 20s have lower body count (mileage) as compared to girls in their 30s who not only have a high body count (high mileage) they're suffering from over treated infections, complications from different illness and abortions, spiritual problem..etc.

I once dated a girl of 21 I was the 2nd guy she had sex with and I believed her cos she was so tight. Infact I vowed to marry her, unfortunately she died in 2020, in an accident on her way to the village during the beginning of the covid era. I literally cried for weeks for her.

So don't ever thing there isn't any difference between a girl in her 20s and a girl in her 30s...there's a huge difference.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Aboks(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
victooman:
who is inexperienced ? gosh,, please come closer to them and u will have a different opinion,, girls who are already into hookups,, the worse part is that they dont apply any logic when fvcking, once a guy looks is appealing to them they will fvck him,buy her call card and a little change u bed her, no style of sex that is new to this girls and u talk of inexperienced, the only thing that they have no experience about is career, business and manners and 5his things are all disadvantages to any man that want to marry

I mean they dont have sense of reasoning

is sex experience
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
odinson1:
Ladies in their 30's desperate for Marriage are Retired prostitutes,it is that simple.
this is a big fallacy, no deceive yourself guy, they are most of the time desperate for marriage because of the societal pressure and African culture,, most younger ladies are all hoes themselves
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aboks:

I mean they dont have sense of reasoning

is sex experience
ok l got u

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by odinson1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
victooman:
this is a big fallacy, no deceive yourself guy, they are most of the time desperate for marriage because of the societal pressure and African culture,, most younger ladies are all hoes themselves

Have you forgotten those Younger Hoes grow to become 30+ ladies?
Remember,even Prostitutes get married too.

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by meobizy(f): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
You can have them all to yourself then.

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Prettygirl200(f): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
victooman:
Are u better? The rate at which u guys condem ladies in this forum both young and old ehhh it's alarming, wetyn sef una no wan rest? God!!!!!!
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by iamyemiakins(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Na NwaAmaikpe fit explain this topic better, lord of shagging grin

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If you're faced with an option of buying a foreign used 2011 Toyota Camry or a Nigerian used version which has been driven for over 7 years on Nigerian roads by previous owners which will you go for?

A foreign used car will obviously have lower mileage compared to the Nigerian version.

Now back to your question...girls in their 20s have lower body count (mileage) as compared to girls in their 30s who not only have a high body count (high mileage) they're suffering from over treated infections, complications from different illness and abortions, spiritual problem..etc.

I once dated a girl of 21 I was the 2nd guy she had sex with and I believed her cos she was so tight. Infact I vowed to marry her, unfortunately she died in 2020, in an accident on her way to the village during the beginning of the covid era. I literally cried for weeks for her.

So don't ever thing there isn't any difference between a girl in her 20s and a girl in her 30s...there's a huge difference.

This I have seen.
sorry for your lost ,but in all honesty you are using your girl to generalize,, the tightest pussy l ever fvck was that of a 28yrs old lady,, l keep saying most girls in their 30s now were not as promiscuous as this present crop of girls, so age honestly have nothing to do with body counts
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
odinson1:

Have you forgotten those Younger Hoes grow to become 30+ ladies?
Remember,even Prostitutes get married too.
that is the point,both are already expired judging by sexual adventures
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Are u better? The rate at which u guys condem ladies in this forum both young and old ehhh it's alarming, wetyn sef una no wan rest? God!!!!!!
who is condemning girls? did u even go through the post
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by scottyoloye(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
To begin with, we have different strokes for different folks. The difference is maturity and experience (not all though). If you don’t want High B.P, avoid ladies in their early 20s especially the ones still in school even though there are some exceptions.

In the same vein, most of the young ladies you find around these days have overused themselves all because they want to attain a particular social status forgetting that life is in turns. My major problem is the fact that 80% of them have been drilled by those ritualists that call themselves yahoo boys.

To buttress, I’ve dated a 28-year-old lady with an 18-year-old brain and I’ve also dated a 19-year-old lady with a 26-year-old brain; this points out the fact that the morality and maturity of a lady in relation to her age is relative and one cannot arrive at a conclusion as to whether age is a factor or not, but I’m 80% sure that her environment, peer group, parental lifestyle, and personal discipline are the major factors that will determine whether her lifestyle will swing towards the positive side of the qualities stated above( morality and maturity).

Finally,I would choose a 24-year-old lady over a 28-year-old lady if it were to be 10 years ago but now, I can only do that with all things being equal.

N.B The 28-year-old’s pussy was tighter than that of the 19 years old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
This days there is no difference in terms of physical looks of the body, many girls of ages of late 20's have the body's of ladies in there 40's, already( oh yes you heard me right), the pussys are already wide like the lagos/Ibadan express way, and the breast looking saggy and squeezed like some nairaland men testicles, may god deliver me from such ladies in their late 20s. Amen!

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by victooman: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
This days there is no difference in terms of physical looks of the body, many girls of ages of late 20's have the body's of ladies in there 40's, already( oh yes you heard me right), the pussys are already wide like the lagos/Ibadan express way, and the breast looking saggy and squeezed like some nairaland men testicles, may god deliver me from such ladies in their late 20s. Amen!
even the ones in their early twenties,,how many of 5hem have tight pussies

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
victooman:
even the ones in their early twenties,,how many of 5hem have tight pussies
all of them nah thesame thing no difference, the rate at which our young girls open there leg so wide to any man that come there way this days amaze me alot, it so bad this days .
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by SaintBishop: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ladies in their 30s who are not yet married are very easy to sleep with that's the difference.
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Prophet wey dey fvck undecided
Is that one a prophet
I see you marrying a young 17 year old girl fr the marine world

This I have seen undecided
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
victooman:
The only advantage most ladies in their 20s have over ladies in their late 20s and 30s is just that the body is younger and more sexually appealing,which will still shrink as time goes on,, l see guys here on nairaland referring to ladies in their late 20s and 30s as evening newspaper and expired,, just how? most present ladies in their 20s are not virgins and even worse of a hoe than older ladies, ladies in their late 20 and thirties are more mature, less of a liability and in most cases even more respectful,, what assurance if u marry her in her early twenties her body count is not already high? go to universities and secondary schools and see something,, some of them are already having saggy breast and a well down there ,,the easiest people to fvck is still those younger women, just how exactly is the younger ones not expired too?

being younger is a big difference...
Re: How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s by Oturatetuala(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
I need evening news paper they are now matured.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Sent My Last Saving To My Girlfriend, Because Of Her Birthday (pics) / Should Married People Flirt ? / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.