Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (30911 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi: The People That Want Me to Run For The Presidency In 2023 Should Just Give Me The Money

Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi debunks interest in the 2023 presidential race.

He also speaks about President Buhari and the APC’s legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgHHUU6oDQ

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgHHUU6oDQ

That's the source for your viewing delight.

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun front page please as e dey hot ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by FreeStuffsNG: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

All I want and pray for is politics without bitterness and bloodshed of lives.
As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Penguin2: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...

Nobody dey pursue you but you keep running from pillar to post.

Just like we told you that Tinubu’s candidate won’t emerge APC chairman, we are are telling you again that Tinubu himself will never be APC candidate.

If you are in doubt, I leave you to your keypad while time will clear all your doubts eventually.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand

I've been looking for the likes of truthisunique, PrinceofLagos and their co ignoramus. Hahahahahahahaha....I laff oooooo

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Those ignorant noise makers on nairaland should just keep quiet for once and let us have peace here.

https://www.facebook.com/446605425414768/posts/7201648536577056/

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos and their co Ignorant travellers can now go and sleep.

So up till this moment, people like you that claims to know politics don’t know that what amaechi made was a political statement? Didn’t buhari deny endorsing adamu?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Just like we told you that Tinubu’s candidate won’t emerge APC chairman, we are are telling you again that Tinubu himself will never be APC candidate.

If you are in doubt, I leave you to your keypad while time will clear all your doubts eventually.

All I see is salty tears all over your face. Hahahahahahahaha..... I'm enjoying your salty tears. Keep them coming. Cry me some more salty tears ...... hahahaha....... hope you don't have sniper close to you there? Hahahaha......I laff oooooo

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by trutharena: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

So up till this moment, people like you that claims to know politics don’t know that what amaechi made was a political statement? Didn’t buhari deny endorsing adamu?

You are saying nonsense. Amaechi have always made it known that he has no interest in running for presidency. Even looking at it logically, APC will just wound themselves if they bring Amaechi on the ballot because he’s just not that structurally grounded in the party.

If you like be shouting political statement, then we can also say Buhari saying he has his candidate in mind is a political statement too. What if he just used that to dodge the question since it will be bad for him to just mention a candidate for an election still months away?

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Sharap there......
Wipe those salty tears all over your face.
Hahahaha...... hope you don't have sniper close to you there? Hahahaha...I laff ehhhhhh

See tasty salty tears everywhere. Hahahaha..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by trutharena: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Liar. You’ve been shouting Amaechi is Buhari candidate and uploading his pics since.

So what changed now lol? Amaechi don tell you himself say make you bring am the presidential money make he go use am buy Bentley.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
trutharena:

You are saying nonsense. Amaechi have always made it known that he has no interest in running for presidency. Even looking at it logically, APC will just wound themselves if they bring Amaechi on the ballot because he’s just not that structurally grounded in the party.

If you like be shouting political statement, then we can also say Buhari saying he has his candidate in mind is a political statement too. What if he just used that to dodge the question since it will be bad for him to just mention a candidate for an election still months away?

Hahahaha..... allow the ignoramus to cry in peace na.... .. hahahaha...I laff oooooo

My guy mumu people too many for nairaland aswear. Lol..... they've been disturbing us with Amaechi who can't win any state in his south south including his own Rivers State. Mumu people! This is not the era of obasanjo where the pdp was the only national party. The game has changed, you can't lose your home front and win the presidential election now. You'll be roasted.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MikoB: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=BlazinGlory40 post=111386106]

So up till this moment, people like you that claims to know politics don’t know that what amaechi made was a political statement? LDidn’t buhari deny endorsing adamu?[/quote
]
It is the fact that buhari told the inner caucus and party elders that the presidency wil be going to acn bloc, so Amaechi is aware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Rilwayne001: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
The coast is clear. There’s no better bigwig that can withstand BAT in APC in the first place. Otherwise, they’d be automatically giving the mantle on a platter of gold to PDP.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=MikoB post=111386491][/quote]

Leave these Ignorant fellows to cry in peace. Hahahaha......dem too dull.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rilwayne001:
The coast is clear. There’s no better bigwig that can withstand BAT in APC in the first place. Otherwise, they’d be automatically giving the mantle on a platter of gold to PDP.

Tinubu will eventually be a consensus candidate from the way things are going. Even Osinbajo will not contest.
Las las na salty tears go full everywhere from the descendants of bitter leaf. Hahahaha...

They'll soon shift to Atiku officially. Hahahaha

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
trutharena:

Liar. You’ve been shouting Amaechi is Buhari candidate and uploading his pics since.

So what changed now lol? Amaechi don tell you himself say make you bring am the presidential money make he go use am buy Bentley.

Hahahahahahahaha.........my belle oooooo
Amaechi say mk dem bring d money come oooooo........ penguin, PrinceofLagos, truthisunique and co please send the money to Amaechi ASAP. Hahahaha.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

I've been looking for the likes of truthisunique, PrinceofLagos and their co ignoramus. Hahahahahahahaha....I laff oooooo
lol

Werey this is politics, he is trying to kill the tension all pointing to him at this time

Every one already knows he is the one, so it's critical he hides himself more to avoid been eliminated as buhari advised

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
The way tinubu urchins are all celebrating coast is clear etc it shows amaechi have been terrorizing them in absential

We know when Abdullahi entered race with the statement that the powers that be advised him to

The same script amaechi would use later

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
lol

Werey this is politics, he is trying to kill the tension all pointing to him at this time

Every one already knows he is the one, so it's critical he hides himself more to avoid been eliminated as buhari advised

Hahahahahahahaha........ sharap dia. Clean those salty tears on your face.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MikoB: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Tinubu will eventually be a consensus candidate from the way things are going. Even Osinbajo will not contest.
Las las na salty tears go full everywhere from the descendants of bitter leaf. Hahahaha...

They'll soon shift to Atiku officially. Hahahaha

Osinbajo will declare soon, in fact he is the consesus candidate, it will start manifesting from today. Watch out!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Hahahahahahahaha........ sharap dia. Clean those salty tears on your face.
lol

I leave you with this straw, you have lost serially since last week on NEC

When time comes we shall know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

Osinbajo will declare soon, in fact he is the consesus candidate, it will start manifesting from today. Watch out!

He'll not, save this please.

If he dares he'll be flogged mercilessly in the APC presidential primary. He can't be in Aso villa for 16yrs. He's no match for Tinubu. He's got no structure within the APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MikoB: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

All I want and pray for is politics without bitterness and bloodshed of lives.
As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

Take it to any bank and cash it, Osinbajo is the candidate, in fact he is the consesus candidate.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
lol

I leave you with this straw, you have lost serially since last week on NEC

When time comes we shall know

Which NEC? Go sleep loser! Give me some more salty tears. Hahahahahahahaha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by KingKO22: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
On Tinubu mandate I stand

No amount of wailing wailers can stop the moving train

I need them to cry today as well grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Brexxit(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
You need to have your heads checked if you think the cabal behind buhari would like to relinquish power to Tinubu or a tinubu puppet like osi-banjo the fake pastor.

The northern cabal would like to have someone that can cover their tracks and do their biddings.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Which NEC? Go sleep loser! Give me some more salty tears. Hahahahahahahaha...
amaechi nominee is your new Chairman

Una go dey alright when he would say he didn't want presidency but buhari asked him to run

Abi no be same amaechi that said he doesn't like money

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
amaechi nominee is your new Chairman

Una go dey alright when he would say he didn't want presidency but buhari asked him to run

Abi no be same amaechi that said he doesn't like money

Oga stop crying please.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by noleflendum: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Who will ipob goats support now?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Brexxit:
You need to have your heads checked if you think the cabal behind buhari would like to relinquish power to Tinubu or a tinubu puppet like osi-banjo the fake pastor.

The northern cabal would like to have someone that can cover their tracks and do their biddings.

Stop spreading salty tears on this thread. I've had enough already. Go sleep! U know nothing.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
noleflendum:
Who will ipob goats support now?

Atiku.....lol....dem be clowns

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC / 2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari / Fani-kayode And Nenadi Usman Sent To Prison By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.