Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja (34854 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Renoka3: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by liver123(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
How a governor like Yahaya bello that has failed woefully in his state still has the goths to come out for President is still baffling me. This country need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:
What if Peter Obi and Babatunde Fashola team together to contest?

Am just imagining that they would make a good team and people like them are what we need.

So in the whole South East it's only peter obi u guys can see as good candidate? He's not so bad bt definitely there are some reservations.

Fashola was liked b4 bt now he's more controversial than liked.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by blowjohn(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Am just imagining that they would make a good team and people like them are what we need.

Which Fashola? The one that cud not provide simple electricity brought into limelight in 1752
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Pravedk: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
What shocks me is the number of Emefiele posters

Something is going on and I don't understand
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Prince001(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

With that same constitution, nuttin will change! Lastly northerners won't allow only Southerners to be President and vice cos they believe its their right to rule us!
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by iguita: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
I think we are flogging a dead horse. Obi's Pandora does not seem to be based on corruption. It's just a money saving venture from a stingy Igbo business man. And it was evident in his governance. Dude ruled and left savings and investments. How many people do that.

We need to get it clear

tekjansen2:

Nigerians would reject that 'teamup'..because both of them are 'corrupt' (Fashola and the 78million naira website, and Obi Pandora.).

But imperfections aside, it's a dream matchup.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by irichy100(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Same southerns? Not possible
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Ajibel(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Nope I don't think they'll make a good team because Fashola's opinion on how money should be spent is at variance with that of Peter Obi
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by tahir01(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
superemmy:

Ask for your dad's statement of account. Hope you're legally documented as his next of kin
Yes I am. Statement shows evidence of two months payment while the payslip say otherwise.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by OmoEpe(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Don t put Fashola wad Obi in same sentence. They were bothGovs for 8yrs. Look at their achievements, Obi doesn't have 10% of Fashola achievements.
How dare you compare a mediocre Obi to an outstanding achiever l8ke Fashola?
If you want to pair Fashola with anybody think of a Zulum not a vision impaired Obi whose greatest achievement is saving money.

Lagos in conjunction with foreign partners developed their port to today's Africa's largest seaport, what did empty barrel Obi do with Onitsha port?

Lagos turned a rundown General Hospital into the country's best teaching hospital today LASUTH, what was Peter Obi legacy in health?
Lagos turned a problematic Bar beach into The New Dubai in the making as OBJ abandoned it for Lagos, what did Obi do to project Onitsha market,

LASU was turned into the nation's best state university in Nigeria from just one of state university, what is Lie Obi legacy in tetiary education in Anambra?

Don t insult Fashola by comparing or tying him up with a mediocre like Peter Obi

Show respect please
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by rolams(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yaya Bello is the funniest of all APC presidential aspirants.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by ojembaojemba: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Have you forgotten that both Peter obi, osinbajo and fashola are Southerners. Peter obi and osinbajo are both Christians. I suggest Peter obi and zulum or osinbajo and zulum.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by ojembaojemba: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Peter obi and fashola are both Southerners. You know how nigeria be na. Something like Peter obi and zulum, fashola and zulum or osinbajo and zulum.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Urchmantete: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Awon oloriburuku
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by NoIgboSoundTueh: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Toks2008:
Osinbajo is the chosen one.Even Tinubu knows and Buhari also knows Nigerians want him over Tinubu or any other candidate.

Only an Osinbajo candidacy can bring victory for APC but with a Tinubu Ticket, PDP will have the easiest win in history.

Mark my word.

I present to you the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
You irredeemable f should shut the Bleep up. Only members of political wing of redeem will vote the dwarf
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by dheilaw1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

for you mind now, both president and vice can come from south abi? Delete this shit before I sound your face
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by superemmy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
tahir01:

Yes I am. Statement shows evidence of two months payment while the payslip say otherwise.

If his statement shows evidence of two months then that's what it is. The slip might not have been paid from the said company.

Is the company a government parastatal or a private company??
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Toks2008(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

You irredeemable f should shut the Bleep up. Only members of political wing of redeem will vote the dwarf

Reserve your tears till he is sworn in
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Starz825(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
It's Peter obi.... No sane Nigeria will vote these bunch of criminals.
I will advise obi to pick another party.
Funny enough....the north don't want an Igbo man that's the challenge
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by yomi531(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

GYB has a lot of controversies surrounding him, from that percentage pay for teacher to many others,

I would have loved it to be Osinbajo and Peter Gregory Obi, but I don't know how people would see it

1) if Osinbajo is elected president while Obi a former governor is vice.
2) if Peter Obi is elected president while Osinbajo a former vice president becomes vice again.

But the best permutations I can think of now is Peter Obi and Fashola.

Or what do you think
U can't pick both President and his vice from the same region (South). It always South/ North or North/South ticket

1 Like

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by tahir01(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
superemmy:

If his statement shows evidence of two months then that's what it is. The slip might not have been paid from the said company.

Is the company a government parastatal or a private company??
Government.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Michelle70(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

GYB has a lot of controversies surrounding him, from that percentage pay for teacher to many others,

I would have loved it to be Osinbajo and Peter Gregory Obi, but I don't know how people would see it

2) if Peter Obi is elected president while Osinbajo a former vice president becomes vice again.

Or what do you think
two south will never work.

I'll go with Osinbajo and a unifying northern like Zulum.
Peter Obi has some controversies that I couldn't even understand

1 Like

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by rolexino(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
If osibanjo becomes a president, it's more likely you give power to the northern cabal again because he will be controlled by them

Peter Obi and fashola would have be a good fresh breath combination but a country like Nigeria can't be rule by two gentle people

You can see as almost everyone is quite being that the president is a military man even as worst the of the country is right now

Look at jona and Sambo.... Two gentlemen with vision, they were not allowed to fulfill their vision for Nigeria.

If you like, argue....
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Reserve your tears till he is sworn in
If he won APC primary which is unlikely. Muslims won't vote for that Muslim haters. Not even Muslims from sw.
Take it from me
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by LegacyB: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Waste of time.

Peter OBI is the next big thing in this country politics
Exactly, as we could can now see Anambra is greater than USA. He left behind a something big in the state.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by AreaFada2: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

So that they will come and free Nigerians from generational suffering?

Whoosai! 9ja never ready to leave suffering yet.

They will rather flock to religious houses to seek breakthrough while using their own hands and votes to build impenetrable barriers to betterment and progress for themselves. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Chibuezem(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Or what do you think
no 2 can't be an option abeg
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by omokab: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

from the same geo political zone ? You must be a kid.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Venegoorof: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
The idiots have started already.
U can fool some of the people all of the time, u can equally fool all of the people some of the time, however u cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Teesbee(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
I will choose Osinbajo over anyone
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Two Southerners team up to contest?

Who are the we?

Abeg, do not pair Fashola and Obi again, please. It is a huge mismatch.

Why do you have to underrate Fashola just to pair him with Obi? Nawa for you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion / 1st Female Nigerian Defence Academy Cadets ( PHOTOS) / President Buhari At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding Ceremony In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.