Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! (2398 Views)

The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

Most of you thought it was just me and of course also thought i was taking to advantage of the engagements but as of late, there are more and more males coming out here to speak up and pour their hearts out so they don't point a gun to the forehead of their mothers and pull the trigger when they can't contain themselves anymore!!

IT IS SCARY!! I thought my situation was rear, many of the males who talk about these things actually send me mails thanking me for giving them the courage to share their stories, BECAUSE I POSTED FIRST!!

I recently talked to the one who posted very recently, Moz22, you all should know him because he actually hit front page like i did, after i finished talking to him, do you know what he said? "....PERFECT!!" i didn't even really expressed my points to him like i wanted to but he already related like i was living in his head the whole time!
Young Men Are Going Down IN TRAUMA!!

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by MadamVanessa(f): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

Wake up from your delusional dream.

Fragmentary idiots of men that hate their mum, doesn't mean that it outnumbered the huge number of sane men that love and cherish their mum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
This kid is looking for who to drag into his act of mindlessness.. grin
Pls those kids following this guy..I hope you don't hit or insult your momma at home cos this guy is ready to drag you into his nonsense..look how he just called the other guy out.. grin grin

Funny boys chanting wannabe redpiller online.. grin
Gideon you are getting hilarious every single time.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by rickpat(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
na wa
Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by isaiah4life(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
I love my mother so much. If you insult my mother to face, you will definitely end up in the hospital.

I think you should speak for yourself. We that love our mothers plenty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
I have said this times without number, TheGidRedpiller is an anonymous identity with the sole aim of representing the BITTER TRUTH, the things society do not want to listen to, the alter ego of each and every one of you reading this, i'm that dark part of you that you are trying to avoid!! I type in raw, i don't fake or sugarcoat things to look appealable, thats why most people hate me!

I have used the B and W word on my mother so many times and i don't see myself resist from doing that very soon, not because i hate my mother which i obviously do, but because she is actually a B and a W!! Moz22 is very morally contained and i respect him for that so much, but deep down, we all know he wants to use the B and W word, he won't say it because he's a god!! I will rather say it on his behalf! Thats exactly what i'm talking about!

Society does not want to accept that mothers can be more deadbeat than fathers, that is why i, moz22 and other males like us will most definitely get insulted...

Still Typing...

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I have said this times without number, TheGidRedpiller is an anonymous identity with the sole aim of representing the BITTER TRUTH, the things society do not want to listen to, the alter ego of each and every one of you reading this, i'm that dark part of you that you are trying to avoid!! I type in raw, i don't fake or sugarcoat things to look appealable, thats why most people hate me!

I have used the B and W word on my mother so many times and i don't see myself resist from doing that very soon, not because i hate my mother which i obviously do, but because she is actually a B and a W!! Moz22 is very morally contained and i respect him for that so much, but deep down, we all know he wants to use the B and W word, he won't say it because he's a god!! I will rather say it on his behalf! Thats exactly what i'm talking about!

Society does not want to accept that mothers can be more deadbeat than fathers, that is why i, moz22 and other males like us will most definitely get insulted...

Still Typing...
Can you keep mute and stop dragging moz22 into your nonsense..stop hurting the guy..he still cherish and love his mother...

Are you this desperate.. grin guilty conscience much?for your info you represent nobody..you are only deceiving yourself..no sane being here is gonna take you serious..only kids will...the guy is hurt and you are still dragging him in..I blame him for sharing it with you..so you want to call moz22 mother a b*** shocked shocked grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Society wants you to put up will all the bullshiit from your mother simply because she is A WOMAN. If you come to complain about your father, the world would readily support you, they would be willing to help you cork your shotgun that is already pointing at him! That is what keeps happening and that is what will continue happening if you do not take precautions!

Men, because you think of getting married, keep in mind that the chances of a future male child is very probable, and also keep in mind that he could be traumtized all his life because of that woman you are getting married to so you better be very vigillant!
If you are a woman reading this, pls you better die barren if you know you are not worthy of being a mother PLEASE!

If you have a good mother, CONGRATULATIONS!! You are blessed beyond deserved just so you know because, you see the rest of us WE ARE BLEEDING!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
isaiah4life:
I love my mother so much. If you insult my mother to face, you will definitely end up in the hospital.

I think you should speak for yourself. We that love our mothers plenty.
You are very stupidd for commenting this rubbish. What are you trying to do? Throw it on our faces that we are left out GET LOST!!

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
rickpat:
na wa
You better be cautious about your future sons, at this point, their future depends on that!

1 Like

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are very stupidd for commenting this rubbish. What are you trying to do? Throw it on our faces that we are left out GET LOST!!
M
Gideon the mom beater.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
I'm here trying to spread awareness about something and you are just here trying to get an engagement from me? PATHETIC!

1 Like

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Boomboost(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm here trying to spread awareness about something and you are just here trying to get an engagement from me? PATHETIC!

You are overdoing it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boomboost:

You are overdoing it.
Define OVERDO.

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Starzo: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
I don't hate my mother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Starzo: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boomboost:

You are overdoing it.
like seriously, this one too much.
But the redpill is still valid and beneficial in many ways tho

1 Like

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Many people have been conditioned to slavish thinking. The Bible said 'Children obey your parents IN THE LORD....'

many parents, just like many mordern pastors will quote half of a scripture and capitalize on it to deceive and manipulate.

'Obey Your parents IN THE THE LORD'. many parents are demonic and wayword, they push children to depression. The scriptures went further and said:

'Parents do not provoke your children to anger....' how many parents take that part into account? Parents think just because they give birth to you you automatically become there slave, children too have that impression. No!
She may give birth to you but you are your own person.

Thegidredpiller no curse shall befall you cos you are a blessing if you believe. Your younger ones need you, you are there father and mother (even though she's still alive), don't loose yourself. Find what makes you happy and do not ponder on negativity, only you know what you pass through. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Starzo:
I don't hate my mother!
You have NO REASON TO!!
Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by abobote: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
I can never hate my mother,
Everyone around me, including my wife knows that I love my mother more than anyother thing on earth,
If you call me this night that my mother is sick, I must find a way to send money for them to look after her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This kid is looking for who to drag into his act of mindlessness.. grin
Pls those kids following this guy..I hope you don't hit or insult your momma at home cos this guy is ready to drag you into his nonsense..look how he just called the other guy out.. grin grin

Funny boys chanting wannabe redpiller online.. grin
Gideon you are getting hilarious every single time.. grin
Shut the fvck up Anita undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Ishilove: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
The moderators of this section are not doing their jobs. AT ALL. This bullshit would not have survived during the era of sexkillz

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Oh
Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Goldbw122(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:
The moderators of this section are not doing their jobs. AT ALL. This bullshit would not have survived during the era of sexkillz
Keep quiet
If e pain you pass undecided
Sexykillz ko sexy steelz ni

Noise maker undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Thorhamma(m): 1:41am On Mar 27, 2022
This one now big lie, no man hate him mother except the mother do am bad thing when him the grow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Younext: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Yes bt somehow for different reasons. Yrs ago my mum once told me that I'd better off be dead than bring her this much suffering (what!). I was categorized as stubborn because I did things the way I wanted, the way I liked. cry
Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Boomboost(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Define OVERDO.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Boomboost(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:

You're a moderator...Wetin do your hand?
Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Godada(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2022

Every mothering Sunday, lots of people post pictures of their mum's with lots of encomiums.

The fact of the matter remains that some of them are playing to the gallery. They do not want to be left out. They have hateful mums. They have to deal with their terrible moms but cannot voice out their pains

But in this era of social media and fake antedence... guys and ladies alike would rather claim their mum is the best when they know that's a big fat lie.

By the way, who dumps these abandoned babies we hear about?

Do you realize that the number of abortions and practices has skyrocketed...... Aren't these as a result of ladies who are destined to suck at motherhood.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Beremx grin
Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Beremx(f): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:
I am telling you. The Op is a cursed bitter soul whose ideology is to deceive young men like him to hate women including their mothers. I pity the deluded ones like Moz22 who have started beating up their mother.

Foolish things
Re: There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! by Beremx(f): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Beremx grin
My sister ehn.... May we not have sons who will send us to untimely graves.

Zonefree, report here immediately!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Always Remain Broke And Unattractive As A Man, If You Don't Do These. / Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying / Man: I quit my 300K Job For A 5K monthly passion project. Wife-to-Be: ByeBye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.