Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) (35431 Views)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by caracas: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Handsum64:

Shut up
Buhari has been repairing the damaged country no thanks to your looting party PDP.
If only PDP had done infrastructure rehabilitation for 8 out of their miserable looting 16yrs, I am sure Buhari should have been more concerned about building space ships.
Orzuor
You should have just said Amen to his prayers
Instead of typing all this jargons n trash
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by obotematics: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Grandpa , bubu I love you anytime, anywhere
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by ufotunang: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Incompetent president....if you were not ready to provide good goverance to nigerians, why did you go to your home town and go and rest than putting hardship on nigerians and making the economy to be bad
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2022
All through the convention, I did not hear a single ideological message, just jamboree, APC what type of political future is your party building?
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2022
VPN11:
Listening to many of them speak at the APC convention, I wonder how full grown adults could easily convert to praise singing sycophants instead of highlighting glaring realities in the country and apologise for their ineptitude.
I had liked your post before I saw your catoon attachments. Apparently, you are partial, and such biased mind isn't really ready for true nation building
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2022
post=111403750:
God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.
Okay,seen.But may life treat you and your family the way buhari is treating Nigerians.Please,say Amen to that..
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by Miracle2022: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
giberrish talk from a man with a leaking scrotal sac. Talking must not be done by the mouth always. Only a wizard will hail Buhari for his performance. So your generation is wizardry
only a thief full of hate will not see what buhari has done.
Children of hate like you are inconsequential.
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by otie02: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rtd president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, the man giving wailers sleepless nights peace have finally return to the country the Ipob terriorst leader Nnamdi coward has been captured by president major General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rtd grin grin gringrin

I LOVE Buhari with passion

President Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. I can do anything for Buhari no matter what, blood is thicker than water!

e shock una abi??
SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
WHAT IS BUHA TRYIN TO DO PUTTIN APC CHAIR? TO PICK HIS PRESIDENTIAL CHOICE CANDIDATE OR WHT? OR TO KEEP AMECHI AS PRESIDENT IN ORDER TO KEEP HIS RAILWAY RUNING...?
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]

Be like your brain dey on auto reverse ba
No quote me again o angry
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Bayyajidda:

Yet you're still poor, jobless and wretched..
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mhykel217:
Someone should pull a "designated survivor" shit on these people pleassse

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool, walahi, who go come take over, cos Na all of them dey there...
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Miracle2022:
only a thief full of hate will not see what buhari has done.
Children of hate like you are inconsequential.
bastardddd
Re: President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
DEROX:
smiley All i know is no mpkurumiri shall rule shocked
I can sense the sweat coming from your armpit.... Tinubu will be dealt with just came down. Ameachi arrival fit shock you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.