Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I'm Having Another Fantasy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Another Fantasy (610 Views)

I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / I'm Having A Serious Sexual Problem / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Another Fantasy by Lagosogun(m): 5:14am On Mar 27, 2022
So guys i made a thread yesterday concerning my fetish fantasy or sexual adventure I'd like to take. Right now i actually feel like having sex with a girl that's has loosed or wide private with soft saggy boobs or probably a young single mom within 20-27 or down to 30years if you'd love to do younger guys discretely. Just for the fun of it and also to satisfy our sexual desire. Remember if you have to be neat as I'm also ready to go 69 n do all sort of kinky stuffs. Also if you're a girl n you've always wanted your guy or a guy to go down there n lick you in same way n manner you suck him, then I'm in. I just want to explore. If you're in Lagos or Ogun you can hit and I'm serious about it. If interested please just comment and I'll definitely reachout. except for candidlady grin grin angry

I'll keep posting till i find a girl here on NL. I'm positive I'm not alone in this as there are female counterparts on this forum that would also want same or have other fantasies and are also willing to explore. I'm open to anything guys except gay guys.

Here's the link
https://www.nairaland.com/7047661/need-hookup

If you're interested, just hit send a mail n i would drop my number on your random comment on a different post

**If this would come at a cost please inform me so we talk about it but I'm in for the fun of it anyway but as adults i believe we both can compromise
Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by princefrank76: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Guy stop disturbing people with your unrealisable Fantasies

if u really want to get a woman here, add a price you are willing to offer. Then u will see them flood to your inbox

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by Lagosogun(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2022
princefrank76:
Guy stop disturbing people with your unrelisable Fantasies

if u really want to get a woman here, add a price you are willing to offer. Then u will see them flood to your inbox

Alright. I'll take cognizance of that. Thanks for the info.
Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by carl90(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2022
So,did the the online bae from NL later meet you ? Talk true ! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by MajesticKris: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Make i hear... the babe wey resemble Elizabeth...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by Lagosogun(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2022
carl90:
So,did the the online bae from NL later meet you ?
Talk true ! smiley

For where candidlady was just whynin me. I still don't know why she choose to do that but of course it's allowed provided it makes her happy then I'm cool with it. angry angry angry
Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by Lagosogun(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2022
I fit use style enter fela shirine Tonight sef if i no see response here. I need real naughty girl down to the core with real weird sexual fantasies. I stay alone so i just need someone that really wants to explore sexuality more or someone who feels like having sex far from home or where she's known for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by Kobicove(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Mr man you're free to have sex with a goat if you like sef, just stop disturbing us undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by Lagosogun(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Kobicove:
Mr man you're free to have sex with a goat if you like sef, just stop disturbing us undecided

Obviously I'm not the cause of your own problems/life worries look for solutions n best way to get them solved.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by carl90(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2022
hmmm.
Anyway,na so the game go.
Many fishes still out there in the open sea.
Lagosogun:

For where candidlady was just whynin me. I still don't know why she choose to do that but of course it's allowed provided it makes her happy then I'm cool with it. angry angry angry
Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by Lagosogun(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2022
carl90:
hmmm.
Anyway,na so the game go.
Many fishes still out there in the open sea.

Exactly brrrr.
Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by Nonexisting: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2022
You're in Ogun state? Okay I think I know what's happening here. Well, goodluck in your quest for a vaginarian to mine her skull. Vaginarians don't have sense so I'm sure you'll get one sooner or later.

Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Lagosogun:
So guys i made a thread yesterday concerning my fetish fantasy or sexual adventure I'd like to take. Right now i actually feel like having sex with a girl that's has loosed or wide private with soft saggy boobs or probably a young single mom within 20-27 or down to 30years if you'd love to do younger guys discretely. Just for the fun of it and also to satisfy our sexual desire. Remember if you have to be neat as I'm also ready to go 69 n do all sort of kinky stuffs. Also if you're a girl n you've always wanted your guy or a guy to go down there n lick you in same way n manner you suck him, then I'm in. I just want to explore. If you're in Lagos or Ogun you can hit and I'm serious about it. If interested please just comment and I'll definitely reachout. except for candidlady grin grin angry

I'll keep posting till i find a girl here on NL. I'm positive I'm not alone in this as there are female counterparts on this forum that would also want same or have other fantasies and are also willing to explore. I'm open to anything guys except gay guys.

Here's the link
https://www.nairaland.com/7047661/need-hookup

If you're interested, just hit send a mail n i would drop my number on your random comment on a different post

**If this would come at a cost please inform me so we talk about it but I'm in for the fun of it anyway but as adults i believe we both can compromise

H'unku, save yaseiv the stress by downloading badoo, tinder and the likes... You'll get any hoe, so long as you can drop bar.. no dey disturb local men for ere... Adios mofo.
Re: I'm Having Another Fantasy by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Kobicove:
Preach to the asshole oh... Dey find knacks upandan like polzin that has been sworn for.. anoufia!

(1) (Reply)

What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe / Have You Been In A Situation Where A Guy Likes You / 4 Mistakes That Kill Love After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.