Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter (1940 Views)

Tired Of This Redpill Shit / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Let Us Be Honest About This Thing Called Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2022
On nairaland it is either you are with the Redpillers or against them. There seem to be no boundary or middle ground.

Just like religion, there are those that are extremists and there are those that are docile.

And just like religion, the extremists are actually the ones who really stand for the ideologies of the religion, same with redpillers.

Redpillers are not wrong even if you dont like what they have to say.

What most men ignore or are ignorant of is the nature of women.
Women are not intentionally wicked and selfish it is just their nature.

I know we all love our mothers and sisters and we want to pretend that they are saints. It is fine... I understand you, your mother and your sisters are sacred so it blinds you from seeing their nature.

Women are naturally selfish and manipulative, it is not because they want to be wicked, they evolved that way because that is the only way they can survive amongst males and it is they only way they can compete successfully with other females. It is part of their evolution to survive.

Women are manipulative and selfish no matter how good they seem. Relate with them very very carefully dont let them push you gragra. Never sacrifice your life l, friendships, family, assets for any woman. They have evolved manipulative skills for thousands of years it is in their blood to manipulate you and dump you when you are finished. Please be wise guys

Only female clients give me headache.

They will order for goods and it would be fight before they pay their balance. They can have 100 million in their account and they will drag 1k with you.

They can maltreated other peoples children because they are housemaids.

They can marry you because you have money.

They moment a woman has money you will see her true nature.

The moment you are struggling you will see their true nature. They can endure for a while but e get reason o, them dey calculate

LET ME CLARIFY PROPERLY, IT IS NOT A BAD THING THAT WOMEN ARE SELFISH, THEY NEED TO BE, THEY NEED TO BE VERY CRAFTY, BECAUSE THEY NEED THESE TRAITS TO SURVIVE... SO IT IS A GOOD THING FOR THEM AND HIGHLY NECCESSARY

13 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Mooh247: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2022
cool

Going through Nairaland red pillers post always make me thank God for the kind of Women in my life

Father Lord I thank you for giving me women who are pillers of strength and support to me

A very reckless and careless person like me can't even imagine my life without the women in my life... I seriously just cant

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Ishilove: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247:
Going through Nairaland red pillers post always make me thank God for the kind of Women in my life

Father Lord I thank you for giving me women who are pillers of strength and support to me
I usually read their threads to gain insight on how foolishness works.

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247:

oga ibhave a gf I can say is the best in the world, but she still has that nature in her just like every woman. But not here is argue with you, just enjoy your life

6 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Mooh247: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:

cheesy

Sometimes it's scary to me... I read one having issues with his biological mother and I kept wondering how lucky and furtunate I am without even knowing

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:

true they way they talk makes them seem foolish, but women have a nature of being self centered and manipulative, we dont have to fight them or insult them because of this... as I said it is an evolutionary trait designed to help them compete with men, what they lack in physical strength, they have in intelligence. It is not a bad thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247:

cheesy

Sometimes it's scary to me... I read one having issues with his biological mother and I kept wondering how lucky and furtunate I am without even knowing

a mothers love is usually first for her children. It is part of the nature I am talking about. Those ones who have mothers that dont protect their best interest are truly unlucky.

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Reelmii: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2022
I dont even know wat rephill is

Is it that tetracycline drug or blood tonic grin

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Reelmii:

no o. It is blood capsule.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Reelmii: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
no o. It is blood capsule.
ok, now I know

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Reelmii:

Don't check it out..it's for kids only... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Reelmii: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't check it out..it's for kids only... cheesy
thank God I never did
Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Reelmii:
thank God I never did
grin kiss
Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Ishilove: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
true they way they talk makes them seem foolish, but women have a nature of being self centered and manipulative, we dont have to fight them or insult them because of this... as I said it is an evolutionary trait designed to help them compete with men, what they lack in physical strength, they have in intelligence. It is not a bad thing
Selfishness and manipulation has nothing to with gender and everything to do with the inherent human nature.

Have you seen children manipulating their parents into granting them their desires? They manipulate with tantrums, emotional blackmail, sweet words, exaggerated bodily expressions etc. The behavior is not learned, rather it is the inherent nature of man manifesting itself. Selfishness is also engrained in the very fabric of nature. Animals compete for limited resources for themselves and their young, and this trait is also not limited to animals but to the highest animals in the food chain, vis human beings. Selfishness transcends gender, and cuts across the very fabric of society itself, Mr HardMirror. Did the Hungarian Prime Minister not say that the wellbeing of his people transcends the politics of the current Russo-Ukrainian war? Was he not called 'selfish' for not considering the devastation being experienced by hapless Ukrainians?

Let us stop these he vs she social media gender wars because they have no bearing to reality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:

Selfishness and manipulation has nothing to with gender and everything to do with the inherent human nature.

Have you seen children manipulating their parents into granting them their desires? They manipulate with tantrums, emotional blackmail, sweet words, exaggerated bodily expressions etc. The behavior is not learned, rather it is the inherent nature of man manifesting itself. Selfishness is also engrained in the very fabric of nature. Animals compete for limited resources for themselves and their young, and this trait is also not limited to animals but highest animals in the food chain, vis human beings. Selfishness transcends gender, and cuts across the very fabric of society itself, Mr HardMirror. Did the Hungarian Prime Minister not say that the wellbeing of his people transcends the politics of the current Russo-Ukrainian war? Was he not called 'selfish' for not considering the devastation being experienced by hapless Ukrainians?

Let us stop these he vs she social media gender wars because they have no bearing to reality.
you made some good points. Wont drag it with you but I just have to clarify to guys who think redpillers have gone bunkers. From my relationship with both genders, women employ emotional manipulations to a large degree. They would intentionally pit friends and families against each other. . Something men dont do, or seldom do.

11 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:

Guess why I opened this thread. It is not because of "he vs she"... i don't like it too. I have a gf I care very much about.

I just had a very funny experience involving 3 women one is my client and I am a client to 2 of of them. 2 of them employed aggressive emotional blackmail just because of small balance they are to pay. Lol. It was funny how much effort they put into the blackmail trying to make me fight my client and my client also trying to make me fight the other 2. It was just funny and guys almost never do this. I have seen my female clients doing this over and over again. One even tried to seduce me so she wont pay for goods delivered to her and when I was not having it, she wanted to turn it to fight. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Ishilove: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
you made some good points. Wont drag it with you but I just have to clarify to guys who think redpillers have gone bunkers. From my relationship with both genders, women employ emotional manipulations to a large degree. They would intentionally pit friends and families against each other. . Something men dont do, or seldom do.
Thank God you said "seldom do", which gives room for the agreement that it actually is employed by men as well. I first heard about 'gaslighting' from a man I know. This man is the king of gaslighting. It's like the word was even invented for him. He is the master of emotional blackmail and manipulation.

I also disagree that women use this tactic to a larger degree. What I feel is women are more subtle in the usage than men. A woman can manipulate you and you won't even realise that you're being manipulated, while men do it more blatantly.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Starzo: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2022
redpill is Golden

.Thank God for the redpill. E don expose many things

9 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:

Thank God you said "seldom do", which gives room for the agreement that it actually is employed by men as well. I first heard about 'gaslighting' from a man I know. This man is the king of gaslighting. It's like the word was even invented for him. He is the master of emotional blackmail and manipulation.

I also disagree that women use this tactic to a larger degree. What I feel is women are more subtle in the usage than men. A woman can manipulate you and you won't even realise that you're being manipulated, while men do it more blatantly.
ok.
Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Starzo:
redpill is Golden

.Thank God for he redpill

guys really have to wise up. Relate with women well but be very sensitive careful not to be their mug. Live your life without hate and dont let anyone force or manipulate you to hate

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Starzo: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:

in other words, women are cunning creatures while men are straight forward.

I rest my case!

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Starzo: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
guys really have to wise up. Relate with women well but be very sensitive careful not to be their mug. Live your life without hate and dont let anyone force or manipulate you to hate
exactly, that's the true purpose for the redpill. Not to hate them but always have your emotions in check while dealing with women so you won't be manipulated.

7 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Starzo:

exactly, that's the true purpose for the redpill. Not to hate them but always have your emotions in check while dealing with women so you won't be manipulated.
a woman would cause trouble, then go and involve her mumu husband and the simp man would rin to go and fight without sense risking his life because the woman wants to boost her ego.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Ishilove: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:

Guess why I opened this thread. It is not because of he vs she... indent like it too. I have a gf I care very much about.

I just had a very funny experience involving 3 women one is my client and I am a client to 2 of of them. 2 of them employed aggressive emotional blackmail just because of small balance they are to pay. Lol. It was funny how much effort they put into the blackmail trying to make me fight my client and my client also trying to make me fight the other 2. It was just funny and guys almost never do this. I have seen my female clients doing this over and over again. One even tried to seduce me so she wont pay for goods delivered to her and when I was not having it, she wanted to turn it to fight. Lol
Heh. Well, I'll give you that. A lot of women, myself excluded try to employ their femininity as a weapon of negotiation. I am excluding myself because mi o raye iranu. If I have a business dealing with you, I fulfill my end of the bargain and expect you to fulfill yours. If I want to further negotiate, I will negotiate on the basis of our business relationship and not on my feminity. I have an agent that I take small businesses to. When it is time for payment, I add plenty 'sir' inside the talk and ask after his family and laugh well, and even hint at upcoming businesses lined up. Of course he will huff and puff and finally agree to a lesser cut. I am able to achieve that because I have studied him well and know what works on him. That is called 'doing your homework' and has nothing to do with my gender.

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Ishilove: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2022
Starzo:

in other words, women are cunning creatures while men are straight forward.

I rest my case!
Is the fox one gender?
Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Ishilove: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
This should be extended to all humans, not just women.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by HardMirror(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2022
There is a woman on my street that is or was dating a former commissioner of police. The amount of trouble this woman started causing everywhere and small thing, she has called this commissioner of police. She would block the road and wait until police come and fight for her not minding the traffic she is causing. And the mumu man too would be doing all to please this village girl.

I have NEVER seen a man do this. It is women that would shout, do you know who I am because they are dating one big boy

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Ishilove: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
a woman would cause trouble, then go and involve her mumu husband and the simp man would rin to go and fight without sense risking his life because the woman wants to boost her ego.
True, but mind you, it is only a foolish man that will go and fight without first of all finding out the root cause of the fight. Even I as a female will not just chook head inside fight without first of all hearing from all sides. It has nothing to do with redpill. It's just common sense and wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by RightToReject(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:

Have you seen children manipulating their parents into granting them their desires? They manipulate with tantrums, emotional blackmail, sweet words, exaggerated bodily expressions etc. The behavior is not learned, rather it is the inherent nature of man manifesting itself. Selfishness is also engrained in the very fabric of nature. Animals compete for limited resources for themselves and their young, and this trait is also not limited to animals but to the highest animals in the food chain, vis human beings. Selfishness transcends gender, and cuts across the very fabric of society itself, Mr HardMirror. Did the Hungarian Prime Minister not say that the wellbeing of his people transcends the politics of the current Russo-Ukrainian war? Was he not called 'selfish' for not considering the devastation being experienced by hapless Ukrainians?

Although the OP got it wrong on almost all fronts, you've got a poor understanding of the meaning of selfishness. Stop mistaking or mixing up justness with selfishness, and vice versa.

@OP, no, not everyone on Nairaland falls between accepting or rejecting redpill; I, for one, am indifferent on both sides. Also, attribute vices and attitudes like selfishness, wickedness, manipulation, etc, are not exclusive to the female gender.

One can, however, only rightly argue that they're more prevalent among people of a particular gender or human beings, regardless of gender, depending on one's experience and ethical leanings in general.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Ishilove: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
There is a woman on my street that is or was dating a former commissioner of police. The amount of trouble this woman started causing everywhere and small thing, she has called this commissioner of police. She would block the road and wait until police come and fight for her not minding the traffic she is causing. And the mumu man too would be doing all to please this village girl.

I have NEVER seen a man do this. It is women that would shout, do you know who I am because they are dating one big boy
But we see men shouting "do you know who I am" all the time because their relative is in a position of power or is well connected to high places.

Have you seen the male silverback gorilla in action? He beats his chest and roars to let everyone know he is the boss. When the lion roars, everywhere his roar is heard by other lions is his territory. If you can't hear him, then it means that area is free of his influence.

See, I can go on and on and on, but my point is the redpill is grounded on fallacies because the so called manipulation is not feminine at all but universal. The traits the redpill ascribes to women alone is in reality, not gender exclusive; they are just applied differently by both genders.

I rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter by Martinez39s(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin Ride on, sir.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Her Regret Ignoring You By Doing These 17 Things / Why Men Have To Stop Entering Every Hole / My New House I Build By Using Nairaland As My Digital Market I Build This House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.