Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) (37826 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
See Omisore
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by 007lss: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
I was there Live ND direct, president Buhari is loved worldwide. Immediately Buhari enters Eagle Square yesterday evening around 6 o'clock they lock everywhere from DSS was locked they locked Wues 2, they locked Nicon junction Because the Chief security has arrived. Buhari no be una mate. I love president Buhari with all heart. He's a man worth to the leader of this great nation. Thank God for everything. No matter the hate Igbos have for him his more than 'em grin grin

We'll visit Buhari and NASS to inform 'em of our ambition of Buhari again in 2023, no man can be like Buhari. One of the reasons why Igbos hate Buhari is because immediately Buhari came in, in 2015 till now he blocks all roots of stealing and lotting grin money stops flowing grin grin grin grin una never see anything. We from the North are well satisfied with president Buhari. The God's sent the Moses of Africa.Did he known that rice is now 33k per bag....... Please help me to tell him ooooooo

e shock una abi??
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
I was there Live ND direct, president Buhari is loved worldwide. Immediately Buhari enters Eagle Square yesterday evening around 6 o'clock they lock everywhere from DSS was locked they locked Wues 2, they locked Nicon junction Because the Chief security has arrived. Buhari no be una mate. I love president Buhari with all heart. He's a man worth to the leader of this great nation. Thank God for everything. No matter the hate Igbos have for him his more than 'em grin grin

We'll visit Buhari and NASS to inform 'em of our ambition of Buhari again in 2023, no man can be like Buhari. One of the reasons why Igbos hate Buhari is because immediately Buhari came in, in 2015 till now he blocks all roots of stealing and lotting grin money stops flowing grin grin grin grin una never see anything. We from the North are well satisfied with president Buhari. The God's sent the Moses of Africa.

e shock una abi??

cheesy

Since it is only Igbos that are suffering the fuel scarcity , food inflation, darkness, kidnapping and killings going on.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Jackson105: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
A
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Dyke15(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Their is something really mysterious about this Buhari.
Just watch all his social outings and you u will observe that their is one certain man that limps that always walks ahead of him.
And na everywhere the man follow na where Buhari go follow even when he travels abroad.
Just start monitoring his social outtings from now and u will understand what am saying.
See ba, na people wey foist this man on us truly Sabi wetin dey play for background
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by XchangeRate: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hmm so where’s Tinubu in Those pictures now sad , And why is Yahaya bello Standing in the Picture Like someone that is humble and ready to take the Country forward undecided , I’m Laffing cause we all Got in Trouble, But I still Stand with Tinubu oh, wink Cause he already has Money and he can’t be Saying he’s Going for the Money again, He already has enough that will feed his entire generation forever and it’s only someone that already has money that Can know how to Spend money that everybody will be okay, cheesy Person wey still Dey find Wetin Hin go chop go still Dey fight to chop, So Make we use our sense this Time oh, Nigeria I Trust . ,

Anyway still Here Buying Btc , @ max Rate
Also Available for Exchange
Check my signature Below
PayPal
Cashapp
Zelle
Etc
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by BigYash: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

We'll visit Buhari and NASS to inform 'em of our ambition of Buhari again in 2023, no man can be like Buhari. One of the reasons why Igbos hate Buhari is because immediately Buhari came in, in 2015 till now he blocks all roots of stealing and lotting grin money stops flowing grin grin grin grin una never see anything. We from the North are well satisfied with president Buhari. The God's sent the Moses of Africa.

e shock una abi??
Noise
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by ityP(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??

The saint is friends with thieves grin. He is best friends with GEJ, a man y'all swear is corrupt. He is friends with Gandollar grin. Even this present Chairman, that he insisted on na criminal to the core, ask grin. Una mumu never too much?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Jackson105: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stephenlord:
RIPLES FROM THE APC NATIONAL CONVENTION:

As the dusts of the controversial convention struggles for settlement, many Nigerians online are asking many questions and debating the issues.

According to One twitter user “ On a good day, they would have created a space for Jagaban to give a speech, but they didn't. It was not an oversight but calculated move. “

Another person commented “ Tinubu knows his limits. His problem started with that National Leader title he branded himself in a party that has a President . The President is always the leader of the party so The question now is, who made him National Leader ? From day one, Tinubu undermined Buhari by claiming to be a captain in a ship where the President is the captain. They have been plotting his downfall for long. The Northerners are very patient and politically strategic people. “

What do you think?

Tinubu obsession will kill you. I will be available to give you bucket for your tears in 2023.

Asiwaju is coming

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by legallyminded: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stephenlord:
RIPLES FROM THE APC NATIONAL CONVENTION:

As the dusts of the controversial convention struggles for settlement, many Nigerians online are asking many questions and debating the issues.

According to One twitter user “ On a good day, they would have created a space for Jagaban to give a speech, but they didn't. It was not an oversight but calculated move. “

Another person commented “ Tinubu knows his limits. His problem started with that National Leader title he branded himself in a party that has a President . The President is always the leader of the party so The question now is, who made him National Leader ? From day one, Tinubu undermined Buhari by claiming to be a captain in a ship where the President is the captain. They have been plotting his downfall for long. The Northerners are very patient and politically strategic people. “

What do you think?

Lol, they are not done with him. It is when they call EFCC on him and uproot his structure in Lagos, that is when I will know he is completely finished grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu the good hearted man a man of peace a selfless leader. He don't care about your race religious or education background just make sure you can deliver.

Tinubu is going to be swearing on may 29th as a president of federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians say long life to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON.

Unfortunately for him, the idiot he propped up in 2015, is not a selfless human, but a religious and tribal bigot.

So he might get swallowed by the beast he helped nurtured

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Omisore just came and took the front seat. Where is the sanity of our politicians?
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by famology(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Caretaker wahala finally out of the way.
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by hotseat: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Now that Buhari and his collaborators have succeeded in imposing "their endorsed, preferred and anointed" candidates under the guise of "consensus", no one should point accusing fingers at state governors for embarking on similar undemocratic machinations of the electoral process.

After all, what's sauce to the goose should also be for the gander.

Demoncrazy ala Buhari style.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
That special feelings when you and your entire incompetent partners gathered together to swear in another disaster wink tongue tongue.
Gbamsulotely, this your comments cracked my ribs, savages everywhere, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com. Hahahahah, hahaha, hahaha grin cheesy

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu the good hearted man a man of peace a selfless leader. He don't care about your race religious or education background just make sure you can deliver.

Tinubu is going to be swearing on may 29th as a president of federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians say long life to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON.

We are talking about the new chairman of Apc u are talking about tinubu and his ambition. What has that got to do with this?? undecided
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by athaboi(f): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Osibanjo is the candidate North choices period
English language
So hard to embrace
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is a shame that Tinubu's presidential ambition died a natural death yesterday.
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Khaysee: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
The next Nigeria president in a Muslim and have letter I alphabet among name
Joking

Guess

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Stephenlord(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jackson105:

Tinubu obsession will kill you. I will be available to give you bucket for your tears in 2023.

Asiwaju is coming

Which bucket again? Before that time you guys must have filled it with yours grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??

How did Buhari stop all avenues of looting?

Rather he created new avenues of corruption such as the pegging of the exchange rate at very unrealistic levels. The gap between the official rate and parallel rate is a roundtripping paradise. His allowing NNPC, a notoriously corrupt government public company to borrow $5bn just beats my imagination!
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by adm212144: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
slowpoke and low IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by adm212144: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
M o r o n and low IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Is Tinubu no longer party leader or I should mind my business
I no see am for the pictures oo.
But was he actually there?
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Marketgists:
On tinubu manhood / mandate we stand
Check my signature
Hian, Tinubu manhood ke, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by kingscare1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Marketgists:
On tinubu manhood / mandate we stand
Check my signature

Lovely and informative blog you have dear, keep it up. like the idea of creating a home for marketers and aspirants for them to get first hand information on what's happening around the marketing world, both digital and offline.

Again, let me add a little blog suggestion from my observation when I opened your blog to read and to know what it's about.

Your overall blog theme is not good on mobile, like, I mean it's not mobile-friendly and interface is poor that one finds it difficult to read something on your blog. Please look at and make necessary adjustments.

Love the idea, you can do so greatly with that in terms of monitisation, skill, training and so on.
Wish you all the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by sevo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??

1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Aaa..niii...uuu.
Anu. sad
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by frowland(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??

This must be a wind-up right?
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by nijanigga: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
And you saw the man that collapsed and died. Terrible.
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Any civil engineering firm looking for workers should please look my way .
I’m an IT student , Civil Engineering, IMSU. I don’t to relocate if there’s accommodation. I stay in Owerri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report / Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG / FG Gives Update On New Minimum Wage Implementation, To Pay Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.