Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Does one really move on from a painful breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does one really move on from a painful breakup? (304 Views)

Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 3) / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) / Share Your Most Painful Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does one really move on from a painful breakup? by Motivanteee: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
In this life nothing hurts more than breaking up with someone u didn't date.u do everything together,call yourselves besties,text and call all the time and all this while u guys are not a couple.when u hear that He's seeing someone omor! Jealousy,tantrums,possessiveness over someone who's not yours o.but after one painful argument and him calling me names that was when sense slapped me right in my face.I cried and cried lot over someone who wasn't my bf or Husband,isolated myself for over a year and thought my life came to an end all because someone who I didn't even no what position he held in my life o.I knew I couldn't continue like that I mean that's kinda pathetic if u ask me.so after several months of thinking and wasting my time over the idiot,I decided to go shopping and chill my life.abeg I cannot kee myself.I stumbled into a woman smiling and looking at book so I was curious and decided to go see what's she's holding and that was when I saw this book!.this book had a solution to all my depressing heartbreak,don't get me wrong I went out shopping but I was still terribly sad deep down.so I got the book cuz I wanted to see if it was really easy to end the pain in my heart.I started reading it immediately after I freshened up and getting that book was the best decision I've made in my life.that book told me how I could get over any breakup in a matter of few days without losing my mind,this book gave me an eye opener on how to not go another second from dealing with breakups.a book that gave me new hope,a book that did wonders on saving the heart that I thought will never be mended.a book that thought me on how to manage disappointments and pick up broken pieces of my heart a book that taught me on how to turn the pain into the biggest blessing I could ask for.this book taught me how to pull myself together and take control of my life once again,it taught me how to avoid the pain and discomfort of a broken hearts and soo much more.soo many of us go through heartbreaks be it from marriages,dating,situation-ships like me and some even friendships breakups and they all hurt terribly.but my life changed after reading this book.I got up and decided that there's more to life than just being depressed over a human who doesn't give a dime about me and am happy to tell that today am very successful in my business and in my life,oh!and did i forgot my very handsome husband.hehe yes I got married after I picked up my broken pieces and decided to give life another chance.if u have all these questions going through your head:Can I Ever Recover From A Broken Heart?
Why Does Heartbreak Hurt So Much?
How Do I Really Mend My Broken Heart?
How Do I Get Over A Painful Breakup?
How Do I Recover From A Breakup I Still Love?
How Do Guys Deal With Heartbreak?
How Do I Move On?
How Do I Fix A Broken Heart ?then trust me this book is for u y'all depressed folks out there. Wanna get the book and take that bold step of taking control of your life once more?then u can get the book here,it's called ,click here to get it.

https:///ym36tpht .
If the link doesn't open. Type in https://tiny url.com/ym36tpht
Ps when typing,type in tiny and url together and don't leave space in between.if I had joined them together while typing u won't be able to access it. So instead of tiny url it will be tinyurl.wishing u all the best in ur journey of being happy again.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / This Will Make Sure You Minimum 300,000 Monthly / 5 Top Tips To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.