Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... (2503 Views)

Can You Sleep Comfortably In This Condition? / I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Free 50million dollars... With a curse... That you're hunted by three demon house-flies that would simply follow you everywhere, perch on your clothes and food, fly above your head till you die...

You can't get rid of them... You can't kill them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Popjoan1: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Goodharddick has an answer to this lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by ePoster: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Never
Crazy question
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na only house fly?
I don't mind taking the risk
Do u know how much is $50mil in our wretched naira?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Yomit71(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Even $50 trillion won't make me do that rubbish.
The money perish with the owner

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Reelmii: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Weird fantasy

But some people no mind

As for me, I refuse to move about with files like fulani cows because of money

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by illicit(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
That is devil money

No peace

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by 2braithe: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
I will accept it.

How much is otapiapia, sniper,baygon,raid e.t.c?
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Oturatetuala(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Which kind money be that ooo
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Anijay1212(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Biko i will manage $10milla with one fly nah. Is it too much to ask?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Cardealer2021(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Datboredberry:
Free 50million dollars... With a curse... That you're hunted by three demon house-flies that would simply follow you everywhere, perch on your clothes and food, fly above your head till you die...

Happy birthday wink
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by vetrovialMan(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anything wey concern demons my hand no dey

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Athemisia: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Datboredberry:

Hmm... Hmmm...
Na wetin the baba tell you??
So you don finally decide to do blood money bah!? cheesy
You bam bah!
You want to run kiti-kiti,
You want to run kata-kata,
No wahala...

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by InfinityFabric: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
A long way of referring to Money Ritual. No, we don't do that in here.
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Offpoint1: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why not, the condition was not to kill "em... Nobody say nothing about caging 'em

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Drsnives(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Afonjas will gladly accept the offer cosof their love for dirtiness..

Afonja i hail una for dirtiness

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by LogicBomb8: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by horlah005: 5:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Drsnives:

Bigot...tweh
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Olumighty123(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2022
2braithe:
I will accept it.

Did you even read the condition attached? grin
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Olumighty123(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Drsnives:

Between the afonja's and biafrauddd, who loved money most and always ready to do whatever for it? I know you know the answer grin
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Walkee: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Datboredberry:

people will think you have run mad. I remember one man who was being manipulated with butterflies during his mom's burial. He kept trying to catch the butterfly but no one else could see it. That day was really something else. They later caught the boy that was doing it.

I will collect the money sha and hope to get used to it. Do you have the money to offer? cheesy
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by laivwire(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2022
How can you enjoy the money when you start going crazy?

Reminds me of a woman's testimony. Spiritual forces didn't want her to move into her new house. On arrival at the house, she met a small swarm of those extra big green and noisy houseflies. The more they tried to swat them, the more they multiplied.

Flies no be your mate oh cheesy
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by 2braithe: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Olumighty123:

Did you even read the condition attached? grin

If I kill dem,make dey con follow me drag na.
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Datboredberry:

Is this what the babalawo told you would be the condition? grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Candidlady: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2022
2braithe:
I will accept it.

Read the post again but this time very slowly...

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by 2braithe: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Read the post again but this time very slowly...

If I kill them,who will hold me?
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Candidlady: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2022
2braithe:

If I kill them,who will hold me?

Read the post again please... This time open your brains and eyes

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Help2020: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2022
WhrightJr:
Na only house fly?
I don't mind taking the risk
Do u know how much is $50mil in our wretched naira?
Think with your brain bro.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by 2braithe: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Read the post again please... This time open your brains and eyes

Why don't you point out what you feel I'm missing?
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Candidlady: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2022
2braithe:

Why don't you point out what you feel I'm missing?

Will you have brain seizure if you figure it out yourself ? undecided

Read the post again, this time concentrate on the last paragraph for like 5mins!!! Or read the last paragraph like 10times please don't rush it.. Take your time

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2022
The ones when dey perch got my food and body for free nko, Omo this one na small thing jare
Re: Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... by 2braithe: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Will you have brain seizure if you figure it out yourself ? undecided

Read the post again, this time concentrate on the last paragraph for like 5mins!!! Or read the last paragraph like 10times please don't rush it.. Take your time

Get out

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / How Much Is This In Your Area? / They Asked This Girl From Palestine Whats The First Thing That Comes To Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.