Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention (276 Views)

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by ThankGodkel: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
The Rivers State Governor, Barr. Nyesom Wike, CON, has officially made his intention known to the public, as regards the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.

The Governor who made this known via his social media handles on Sunday, said “I will be running for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria”.

Many people commended him for officially making it known.

https://multiblog247.com.ng/2022/03/27/rivers-gov-nyesom-wike-declares-his-presidential-ambition/

Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by rickpat(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
I have the capacity as well.

so how e go be?
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by Tetrahedron: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
If tinubu, after hosting 2 bullion vans can declare for president then Wike too can win the presidential elections.

No man has the monopoly of madness!

grin grin grin
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
This one that failed in his state mtcheww
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by Dasini: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
In all honesty, I feel you are being deceived, nothing is deserving about you to run for the office of the President. Nothing is presidential about you, except the priveledge to sit on so much funds at the coffers of Rivers State. You are arrogant, violent, you are dictatorial and intolerant. Any party that presents you for such office does at their peril. You can get votes from your state, and possibly SS and SE, but across other regions, I totally doubt. Go and work hard to get a ministerial slot or senate……
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by Ahmed0336(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike !!!!!! Even your southern governors will abandon you when the time comes due to your dictatorial nature.

I wish you the best.
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by abobote: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
It won't sell, wike is not a nationalist. He can't win election outside his zone.
If PDP fail to give their ticket to Atiku, which is the only person I know that can give Tinubu a fight, then they should forget about 2023.
Getting party ticket is not enough to win presidential election
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by Samfloxin(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
So that you will celebrate building bridges like you did in Rivers? Capacity my foot. What's your legacy in Rivers?
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by edochie12: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Only ikwerre people will vote for him,he denied his igboness publicly,I don't know which tribe will vote for him.
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by flokii: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike ride on.. the serial blackmailers called Ohaneze will come for you soon.
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by Mynd44: 1:50am On Mar 28, 2022

(1)

Theatre Commander Confer Medals On Wounded In Action Officers,soldiers / BREAKING] NIN: Bar Outgoing Calls From Unlinked Sims, FG Orders Telcos / Is It True That Attorney General Of The Federation, Malami Just Resigned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.