Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East (1599 Views)

Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) / Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2022
godofuck231:
them never see better C in C when go drop poison gas on them thats why

Bro u dey vex.

E never reach that level abeg
Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by godofuck231: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Thanksful:

Bro u dey vex.

wait small e go soon reach
Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by MangekyoAlt: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Northernblood5:
To those Morons, this one won't be a Propaganda.

Well, I went to underground web (Darknet) and i noticed that both countries are experiencing casualties in , Although Russias casualty is more. One thing to understand is that Terrible things are happening, I mean Soldiers and civilians are being killed in an Unspeakable gruesome manner that you can ever think of Especially in Donetsk.

Forget about the sensorship, Russia is loosing soldiers heavily that is why they chose to bombard both Ukraine and the people they claim they are fighting for their independence. They are now Struggling trying to secure Donetsk and Luhansk. All these deaths would have been avoided if Puttin respected himself and obey another country's sovereignty

You sound like a complete fool, mate.
You went to the dark web to get these trashs you wrote and call them fact? You stupid abōki. First, tell us how you got into the dark web let me see if you aren't just foolish but also retardeď

Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by Betscoreodds: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You sound like a complete fool, mate.
You went to the dark web to get these trashs you wrote and call them fact? You stupid abōki. First, tell us how you got into the dark web let me see if you aren't just foolish but also retardeď

Lol.

Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by godofuck231: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Thanksful:

Bro u dey vex.

bros them don bomb rail line mow o, abi e don reach ? Next na naija bridge o
Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2022
godofuck231:

Did they really bomb Nigeria rail.
Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by godofuck231: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Did they really bomb Nigeria rail.
if the rail is destroyed the train either derails or stops either way they would get robbed
Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2022
godofuck231:

Hmm, e get weapon you go use e go turn war.

Nah fight e still be.

Calm down.
Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by godofuck231: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thanksful:

Hmm, e get weapon you go use e go turn war.

Nah fight e still be.

Calm down.
ok make I take back seat de look , when e start call buhari
Re: Ukraine Crys Putin's' Forces Have 'encircled' Ukrainian Soldiers In The East by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
godofuck231:
ok make I take back seat de look , when e start call buhari

lipsrsealed

Russian's Elite Female Super Sniper Captured By Ukrainian. / Cubans Open Up To The World : By Being Allowed To Own Mobile Phones / Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President