Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

When Will Nigerians Stop Being Tribalistic And Concentrate On Moving This Countr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigerians Stop Being Tribalistic And Concentrate On Moving This Countr (472 Views)

I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari / President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigerians Stop Being Tribalistic And Concentrate On Moving This Countr by komole: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2011
Nigerian and Nigerians Problems will all vanish the very day we stop characterizing and vindicating people according to their ethnicity (yoruba, ibo, ijaw, hausa, kalabari, ibibio e.t.c) and stop condemning people based on their religious believes.

If a man holding public position is corrupt and as been found to be so, lets all come out and speak with one voice against him irrespective of whether is our kinsman or not. And if we find another who over time as possessed a very open and positive character let us all come together and appreciate such a person irrespective of if he is a Muslim, a kanuri, and ibo or wherever and whatever he might come from or his mode of worship.

It is very sickening that this present generation are more tribalistic and religion critics than we even had it in generations before us.

WE NEED TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD!!!
Re: When Will Nigerians Stop Being Tribalistic And Concentrate On Moving This Countr by abysirius(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2011
My dear Komole,
What exactly are u driving @ because u've refused to make ur point clearly to us. To say u're right or wrong will be difficult as u've refused to hit the nail on the head. Instead, u only beat about the bush. Where do u belong? Besides, are sure u're not confused urself?
Re: When Will Nigerians Stop Being Tribalistic And Concentrate On Moving This Countr by HighChief4(m): 1:10am On Jul 04, 2011
^^^Nice 1. Your next beer is on me

(1) (Reply)

Deleted Duplicate / Army Begins Local Construction Of Assault Boats / Leonswholesaleonlinestore Offers Great Deals On A Large Selection Of Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.