Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Moses Omo-ikirodah Emerges Chairman Of The NDYM Elders Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Omo-ikirodah Emerges Chairman Of The NDYM Elders Council (165 Views)

Tinubu's Biden Meeting Shows Opposition's Lack Of Reality Check - Omo-Ikirodah / March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moses Omo-ikirodah Emerges Chairman Of The NDYM Elders Council by oikirodah(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congratulations Flood In As Moses Omo-Ikirodah Emerges Chairman of the Niger Delta Youth Movement Elders Council.

Congratulations have been pouring in from across the Federation for Edo State business mogul and philanthropist, Moses Omo-Ikirodah on his emergence as the Chairman of the Niger Delta Youth Movement (NDYM) Elders Council. 

The Niger Delta Youth Movement is the umbrella body of all the youth movements in the Niger Delta region.

Moses Omo-Ikirodah who is a frontline aspirant gunning for the  House of Reps seat representing Etsako Federal Constituency in the National Assembly emerged the winner at an election held in Port Harcourt. 

Congratulatory messages pour in :

"I wish to profoundly congratulate Mr MOSES OMO-IKIRODAH for winning the election and emerging as the Chairman of the Niger Delta Youth Movement (NDYM) Elders Council.
I equally congratulate other members of the Council for emerging victorious in the hotly contested election in Port Harcourt.
The emergence of Mr Moses Omo-Ikirodah as the Chairman is an attestation and recognition of his leadership qualities by the distinguished members of the Council".-Cosmas Akuneho Esq.(Barrister-at-Law), lmo State.

"Congratulations Moses Omo-Ikirodah for winning the election and becoming the Chairman, Elders Council of NDYM.
I pray that God will give you the wisdom to pilot the affairs of the Council to a glorious end".-Barrister Iheanyi Anyamele from Abia State.

"Moses Omo-Ikirodah you have made history by winning the contest in Port Harcourt to emerge as the Chairman of the NDYM ELDERS COUNCIL.
l also congratulate the rest of the Council members who appeared victorious in the election. I have no doubt in my mind that you will deliver on your mandate."-OKUKU ANIELKAN SAAFORO, Akwa Ibom State.

"Congrats my man Moses Omo-Ikirodah, chairman NDYM Elders Council."-Prince Chris Ihute of Abia State.

"Congrats Moses Omo-Ikirodah and the rest of the distinguished Elders Council of NDYM who were successful during the recently conducted election into some of the offices of the Council.

This goes to show the confidence reposed in you by the body of Elders in the Niger Delta region."-Mr. EDUN OGUNBOR, EDO STATE.

"Congratulations on winning the position of Chairman, NDYM Elders Council in Port Harcourt. I will like you to use your current position to tackle some of the socio-economic and political problems confronting the region."-Mr. Kalada Hart from Port Harcourt.

"My friend Moses Omo-Ikirodah Weldon for emerging triumphant as the current Chairman of the NDYM ELDERS COUNCIL. This is a well-deserved position in the Niger Delta region and I pray to God to be with you throughout your tenure."-Mr. BROKINS E, Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

HOW The 13th Colloquium In Honour Of Tinubu's 70th Birthday Was Cancelled By The / Who Benefits From The Train Attack? / Beyond Politics: The Deep Dive Into Rak’s Homage To Obasanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.