Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely (20474 Views)

LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion / NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) / Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2022
KD cut off completely.

It should be annexed to Niger republic
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by BabaO2: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Nigeria President is the single most powerful human in Nigeria ..

The President that want to stop this will do so without qualms

The party produces the president .. abi how he come become President

Make we Dey reason naaaa
I dont think it happens like that
Dealing with internal security, you dont need approval from the president, but for external aggression. Our security as a nation is just too weak and empty, we only beleive in throwing out physical analog weapons and many personnel at attacks. Look at what is going on in Russia-Ukraine, everywhere is captured remotely on the satellite, why can't we invest in this type of technology. Nigeria by extension the President is celebrated worldwide mere because of respect for black race as the most concentrated black people's country.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by SmartyPants(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2022
JosephXavier:
This is the second time this Kaduna-Abuja railway is being suspended because of attack in the past four months

The FG will soon fix it in not less than a week but I still wonder why FG won't also pay attention to South East the way it is done to other regions

It is only in South East that train don't operate in Nigeria

Attack your governors. The one in Lagos, if im not wrong, was it not the fruit of public - private partnership at the State level?
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Nobleou(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2022
nahr:
Next time it might be an airplane that will be hijacked. Nigerians should gear up maybe we should all start carrying guns, you don't know when you might be in danger.
I go dey happy to hear dat shall
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Odin13: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2022
BabaO2:

I dont think it happens like that
Dealing with internal security, you dont need approval from the president, but for external aggression. Our security as a nation is just too weak and empty, we only beleive in throwing out physical analog weapons and many personnel at attacks. Look at what is going on in Russia-Ukraine, everywhere is captured remotely on the satellite, why can't we invest in this type of technology. Nigeria by extension the President is celebrated worldwide mere because of respect for black race as the most concentrated black people's country.

Okay.. so you need approval of the President for external security only..

Nothing concern President with internal security.. so his approval is not needed.

Okay
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by edosignature(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Such a sad page in the history of this country. Nigeria is not doing well in all facets & it's a shame the government seems helpless.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:
Back to Abuja / kaduna Road..

The very purpose of the train.. this time kidnappers go increase stake.

Nigeria and misplace priorities..

Soon e go become abandon project and billions will be budget for repairs and another set of looter will engage and then circle continues, then another loan to service the old loan .. percentage cut ..
e no Dey finsh.

Apc is evil

Road that has been abandoned for over 3 years.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Ibime(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2022
This was inevitable and obvious to me when they were building these train lines

You can't run trains through Cowboy country. Surprised it didn't happen sooner

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by KarlWhyte(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2022
emmykk:
This is so pathetic so the train will now lie idle and rot away.The use of hammer to kill a fly decision is uncalled for.

The north failed the moment they prefer Arabi study over westerner education.
These are the results of such decisions

This has ntn to do with Arabic... Oga stop with this ur bigotry....incase u re not aware... Theres an Arabic version of the bible!
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by BabaO2: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Okay.. so you need approval of the President for external security only..

Nothing concern President with internal security.. so his approval is not needed.

Okay
why do you need his approval for a routine job? If there is anything like that, then the constitution is sick not the president himself
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Splitmind: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

So na PDP bomb train grin

PDP miscreants are spreading fake news about the alleged bombing
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Kwestionair: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
How will the Government pay back the Chinese now? sad

By milking the south dry
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Kwestionair: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Soon e go become abandon project and billions will be budget for repairs and another set of looter will engage and then circle continues, then another loan to service the old loan .. percentage cut ..
e no Dey finsh.

Apc is evil

If you think you want to mock the south east and exterminate them then Karma is at work.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Padipadi(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2022
What has the FG gained?
Is it not profitable to increase the standard of living of Nigerians to forestall terror/bandit attacks?
Abuja to Kaduna is less than 2 hours by road.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by JosephXavier: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:

That is because the leaders of the South East are foolish and the people are more foolish.

When those trains were being planned, you fools in the South East opposed Amaechi. At that time, Saraki was the SP and your PDP Senators from the South East refused approving the loan. You stated that you didn't want anything to do with the project. There are several threads on Nairaland where fools from the SE opposed the project and I can show you to shut you up.
You are paying for your foolishness just as your kids will pay for yours too.

You are a bloody bastard

You need a psychological evaluation

Who are the fools here?
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Kwestionair: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2022
JosephXavier:
This is the second time this Kaduna-Abuja railway is being suspended because of attack in the past four months

The FG will soon fix it in not less than a week but I still wonder why FG won't also pay attention to South East the way it is done to other regions

Because they don’t see south east as part Nigeria. I pity all this igbos supporting this people in fighting and bad mouthing their own people. I really pity them
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2022
I swear we can't say politicians are not involved. What a shame.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by JosephXavier: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2022
SmartyPants:

Attack your governors. The one in Lagos, if im not wrong, was it not the fruit of public - private partnership at the State level?

It's unfortunate but your sense is diminishing

How did PPP at the state built what?
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Coolsperm:
Who cares, Nigeria is not supposed to be a country in the first place
you are not meant to exit too.

Donkey.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

e no Dey finsh.

Apc is evil

I’m not bothered about your link of thought but concern is the state of mine of the 90+ people what liked your post.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Whiteshield: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2022
JosephXavier:

You are a bloody bastard

You need a psychological evaluation

Who are the fools here?

See this worthless gutter slave crying over what others got freely
You are a fool and I suspect you come from a long lineage of idiots.
When others were supporting projects, presenting budgets and building alliances, where were your fathers?

Because your fathers were foolish, you will suffer and your children will suffer too. Useless bastard.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Odin13: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I’m not bothered about your link of thought but concern is the state of mine of the 90+ people what liked your post.

Na your state of mind typing this..

Yoruba .. see them Na .. e come abuse people..

Tueh
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Whiteshield: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Kwestionair:

Because they don’t see south east as part Nigeria. I pity all this igbos supporting this people in fighting and bad mouthing their own people. I really pity them

I think stupidity is a common denominator in your muddy region. When that rail project was being deliberated, Igbos opposed it. Saraki was the Senate President then and you fools joined him to oppose the project.
Igbos lack foresight and that is why Igboland is just one huge latrine.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by longview007: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Insensitive Bubu fans will be calm and instead be looking for a way to attack any critics to Bubu.

Shebi wee de all enter one market.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Billions borrowed gone down the drain all because you have refused to kill off your terrorist relatives...!
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Joseph08(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Bubu will seek for another loan to rebuild the railway and procure another train so no worries...

Then Chinese should have patience for the unsettled loan.

Wetin concern Bubu for the matter wey dey ground, very soon he would jet out to London as usual.

Wen I started to have sense and found out my parents gave birth to me as a Nigerian...I still dey vex for dem till today.
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by COMPAQ(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/just-in-nrc-suspends-train-operations-along-abuja-kaduna-route-indefinitely/

Before now they should have stationed like 10 well armed, but in mufti army men or Swat police on that train. Say 2 per coach to provide security. Same way US marshals are always on US bound flights, but you'd never know who they are.

With only 2 train movements back and fro daily, it should not be a difficult thing to organise logistically. They should be kitted with sattelite phone, walkie-talkie etc to call for back up chopper from Kaduna Airforce base or from Abuja, depending on which is closer to where the train is.

I don't know why simple things are hard for those in government to conceptualise and implement!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by COMPAQ(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2022
JosephXavier:

There is Lagos - Ibadan (SW); there is Abuja Kaduna (NC), there is Warri - Itakpe is (SS).

Please tell us which EXISTING train service operates in NW and NE? Since its only SE that there is no train.

Besides I thought PH Maiguguri was undergoing rehabilitation? This passes through Aba and Enugu and Umuahia. So what's your beef?

1 Like

Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by Obitogod: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
���

Na that one dey worry you now? �
Re: NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely by izac82: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Should this be happening in the South East, by now you will see how this page will have reached. That slowpoke that goes with several moniker would have been here analyzing how Igbos are fools and puppets of Jewish conspiracy. Nigerians only find their voice when Igbos are involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orbih Celebrates As Court Bars INEC From Recognizing Obaseki’s Faction / Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document / Buhari's Speech At The Ministerial Retreat On Economy (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.