Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] (12225 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / What Will You Do (pictures) / Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you check my Nairaland account, you'll notice I have 998 threads (not all are important — some were just for cruise and fun). I have only 2 more to make it 1000 posts.

I want to deactivate or go silent for some months or years after these two posts.

So, I want you to suggest the kind of post that'll occupy these two slots and they must be memorable and beneficial to my fans, readers, and haters.

I want you to suggest something that will benefit everyone, or at least, most, as my goodbye posts. I don't want something controversial or dramatic, but educational and mentally beneficial.

The floor is open.

P.S

Still looking for the two girls? Don't worry. It means I will send recharge card to two girls at the end of the thread. Those girls will be the only 2 girls left that I will ever send a card to on Nairaland.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by obi4eze(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
embarassed

Our thoughts are with the families of those who lost their lives as a result of the bandits attack on the train journey from Abuja to Kaduna last night.

May God never allow my people in Nigeria become victims of evil circumstances. cry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
My instinct was suggesting

1. 1,000 Naira card to 1,000 fans and haters
2. A detailed post on how to make money legitmately

What are your suggetions? Don't just agree with mine, suggest yours. I want to hear from people smarter than me or at least, people with other ideas.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
obi4eze:
embarassed

Our thoughts are with the families of those who lost their lives as a result of the bandits attack on the train journey from Abuja to Kaduna last night.

May God never allow my people in Nigeria become victims of evil circumstances. cry

Good message, but wrong thread.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by obi4eze(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

Good message, but wrong thread.

Thank you sir. cry cry cry

I am still pained at what happened last night.

God have mercy. It's just so unfortunate that things have become so bad. cry

4 Likes

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Generalkaycee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
A detailed post on how to make money legitmately should be better..

12 Likes

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
obi4eze:

Thank you sir. cry cry cry

I am still pained at what happened last night.

God have mercy. It's just so unfortunate cry
When you vote for a wicked leader, what happened becomes normal occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by ambitiouschap17: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Go with your instincts precisely no2 wink
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Myzubby(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

What are your suggetions? Don't just agree with mine, suggest yours.
Please Number 2. It Has been the reason I have opened all your threads in the past it will be a great favour to many not just me alone.

4 Likes

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by obi4eze(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:
When you vote for a wicked leader, what happened becomes normal occurrence.

Well, I didn't vote for a wicked leader.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Guderian(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Follow your mind dude
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by hfinest1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

What are your suggetions? Don't just agree with mine, suggest yours.

Boss, do giveaway as parting gift nacry I need sub badly... I quoted you on one of your post, but you no reply me... Show your bro love baba abeg...

That aside, I think your final two posts should be:
1. Talk on attaining financial freedom as a young struggling students. Like what students can do with their time while in school to earn extra income, which can later be turned into something big after schooling...

2. Also, make a post for guys who still fall in love with women. I know you'll always have something new to say on this particular issue, make those that have ears hear what the spirit (sorry, ILegendd) is saying.grin

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by segaloo(f): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:
If you check my Nairaland account, you'll notice I have 998 threads (not all are important — some were just for cruise and fun). I have only 2 more to make it 1000 posts.

I want to deactivate or go silent for some months or years after these two posts.

So, I want you to suggest the kind of post that'll occupy these two slots and they must be memorable and beneficial to my fans, readers, and haters.

I want you to suggest something that will benefit everyone, or at least, most, as my goodbye posts. I don't want something controversial or dramatic, but educational and mentally beneficial.

The floor is open.

P.S

Still looking for the two girls? Don't worry. It means I will send recharge card to two girls at the end of the thread. Those girls will be the only 2 girls left that I will ever send a card to on Nairaland.
Why will you leave? You're important to us pls stay don't go
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by papiilo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

What are your suggetions? Don't just agree with mine, suggest yours. I want to hear from people smarter than me or at least, people with other ideas.
clout chaser you can't do number one and I know why you make this post

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
I have shared too many good news on Nairaland and it makes people with low self-esteem feel oppressed. I want to apologize to them for hurting their feelings with my good news.

This apology comes with a bad news as a way to indemnify them for the unintentional or intentional havoc I wreaked in their hearts.

The bad news is: I bought a crypto coin yesterday before I went to bed, but today, that particular coin is down and I have lost some money. #Tears.

At least, this bad news is enough to make someone happy. It's not every time a man needs share good news.

Good news hurt those the news don't benefit.
Bad news elevate those the news don't affect.

C'ya

4 Likes

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by papiilo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:
I have shared too many good news on Nairaland and it makes people with low self-esteem feel oppressed. I want to apologize to them for hurting their feelings with my good news.

This apology comes with a bad news as a way to indemnify them for the unintentional or intentional havoc I wreaked in their hearts.

The bad news is: I bought a crypto coin yesterday before I went to bed, but today, that particular coin is down and I have lost some money. #Tears.

At least, this bad news is enough to make someone happy. It's not every time a man needs share good news.

C'ya

grin grin
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by MARYIAN(f): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

The floor is open.

P.S

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Jeon(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
THE JOKER

REGULAR CLOWN

8 Likes

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by MissW: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Why deactivate? You could go on break and come back when you want.
Sorry for your loss on the yesterday coin.
My topic suggestion is "How I made 1000% profit in crypto within..." smiley
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by podium(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Boss, option 1..
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by MARYIAN(f): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

I think No 2 is okay,
Then for No 1,I think you could decide to help few persons financially instead of the card,#2000 for 500 fans,those that really need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Meedon: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Do book promotion.

I wan read books
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by yaksweb: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
No 2 is okay Sir... How to make money with cryptocurrency with little to no capital
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by yaksweb: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

No 2 is okay Sir... How to make money with cryptocurrency with little to no capital as a beginner
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by JUMO95: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

talk about your childhood, expectaions and how you excelled. people will learn more from that...

2 Likes

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by FANTASER: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

The floor is open.

P.S

Your suggestions are splendid, mostly for the no 2

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by CaveAdullam: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

I go for number 2. Not one post though.

PS: I will really miss you if truly you're going into hibernation.

3 Likes

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Newusername(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

What are your suggetions? Don't just agree with mine, suggest yours. I want to hear from pp smarter ppthan me or at least, people ppp other ideas.

A detailed post on how to make money legitimately sir, also don't forget the KDP sir.
Good evening
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by pabon(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Number 2
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by angelfallz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
You bought the crypto coin on spot market?
iLegendd:

C'ya

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Prettygirl200(f): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

The floor is open.

P.S

Haaaaa legend, y do u want to deactivate?? I just came to nairaland few days ago and u want to run?? Why naaa u are the only person am kinda free with here u won con run, pls don't run oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.