Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal (550 Views)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / I Was Sad About My Husband When They Say Sex Before Marriage - Actress Stella Da / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Blacksavage: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022

Please I need answers
Thanks
Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
If she’s married yes
Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
- isnt sex normal?!
- why would it be a problem for her to be honest and say it?!

2 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Jeon(f): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
- isnt sex normal?!
- why would it be a problem for her to be honest and say it?!

lolz

yes..it's normal, but not to single

2 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

lolz
yes..it's normal, but not to single

sex is normal to EVERYBODY, whether single or married... but hey, if you are in a cult who looks down on premarital sex then thats different. many people out there do not care about cults, holybooks and what not, and they live their lives the way they see fit (aka they have sex with their BFs because "sex is normal" in a r/ship)
Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Jeon(f): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sex is normal to EVERYBODY,

sex is not normal to me

thank you

whether single or married... but hey, if you are in a cult who looks down on premarital sex then thats different. many people out there do not care about cults, holybooks and what not, and they live their lives the way they see fit (aka they have sex with their BFs because "sex is normal" in a r/ship)

2 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:
sex is not normal to me
thank you

but tomorrow someone will marry you, and magically sex will now be normal to you abi?!?!?! so again, instead of reading half of my post, open your mind and read ALL I WROTE!
Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

but tomorrow someone will marry you, and magically sex will now be normal to you abi?!?!?! so again, instead of reading half of my post, open your mind and read ALL I WROTE!

I don't know how to read

I'm an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:
I don't know how to read
I'm an illiterate.

you do sound like one...

1 Like

Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Jeon(f): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you do sound like one...
yes.. and I'm PROUD.

2 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Blunttruth: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blacksavage:

Please I need answers
Thanks
you men don't know want you want. You want a hoe and the same time you want a virgin. You want a virginhoe grin
Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:
yes.. and I'm PROUD.

PRIDE has absolutely nothing to do with someone who reads half of a post and/or who doesnt understand its meaning, lol!
Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Jeon(f): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

PRIDE has absolutely nothing to do with someone who reads half of a post and/or who doesnt understand its meaning, lol!

because I'm an illiterate..
angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:
because I'm an illiterate..
angry

at least we can agree on something... have a great day!
Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Jeon(f): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

at least we can agree on something... have a great day!
yikes.

2 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by Blacksavage: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blunttruth:
you men don't know want you want. You want a hoe and the same time you want a virgin. You want a virginhoe grin

See I'm even tired of both gender make everybody dey enjoy theirself grin
Re: Is Right For A Girl To Say Sex Is Normal by blinking001(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
No. She belongs to the streets

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian, Mr. Funny Comments After Bobrisky Called Some Boys 'rats' / Only A Fool Spends His Life Chasing Women / Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.