Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack (1063 Views)

Tinubu: Over 60 Passengers Were Killed In Train Attack / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by SarkinYarki: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
A Director with the National Board for Tecnical Education (NBTE), Abdu Isa Kofa Mata, was killed during the terrorist attack on Abuja- Kaduna train on Monday night, March 28.

A family source, who confirmed the development, said that the deceased will be buried in Kano by 4.00pm on Tuesday, adding that they are awaiting the arrival of the corpse from Kaduna.

One Maiwada Dammallam, a friend to the 55-year-old father of five, said they both communicated on Monday morning, before the ill-fated journey.

Read his post below:

Allahu Akbar! Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un! I was just told about the shocking death of Abdu Isa Kofar Mata (Gigi Kofar Mata). He’s among the victims killed in yesterday’s train attack by bandit between Katari and Rijina on the Kaduna/Abuja road

The last I communicated with him was yesterday in the morning, 7:23am to be precise. We were both unaware that by the close of the day, he will be another statistic on the eerily consistent and persistent list of unnecessary and avoidable victims of insecurity in Nigeria. Insecurity is one of the areas we regularly discuss with Gigi.

His passion and concern for a sustainable solution to the seemingly unsolvable problem of insecurity in Nigeria, especially in the North stood him out as a constructive critic and public affairs analyst.

His intelligent perspectives were just as enriching. We had as much reasons to disagree as we had to agree on numerous issues yet, we remained the best of friends to the end. It’s not unexpected that each of our mutual friends that I reached out to confirm his demise burst out in tears. Quite a devastating tragic event.

My sincere condolence to Gigi’s family, his physical and virtual friends. May Allah SWT in HIS infinite mercies grant him Jannatil Firdau.

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by Emdsa: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please pray for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by SarkinYarki: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Emdsa:
Please pray for Nigeria

Kai it has never been this bad

2 Likes

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by alsudan: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don’t have RIP to waste on top this one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
.... Shameless old men. No rip for him

3 Likes

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by Yooruba1914: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari will lead the security,
Osibanjo will lead the economy.
FOOLISH NIGERIANS IN THE MUD.

9 Likes

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by PrinceOfLagos: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na wa
Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by heniford2: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmm
Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by Yooruba1914: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Emdsa:
Please pray for Nigeria
since 1960,heaven helps those who helps themselves. Una must learn lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by 4reala(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
RiP., And he resemble lie Muhammad

2 Likes

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by KingSatan: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Emdsa:
Please pray for Nigeria

Prayer has never solved complex problems like insecurity, terrorism and banditry.

Stop living in a fools paradise.

These bandits are not ghosts. Governor Wike was able to reduce kidnapping to the barest by strengthening traditional institutions and holding community chairmen, chiefs and kings responsible for breakdown of law and order in their respective communities.

These bandits have a trail, trace it! Arrests all the village head within that perimeter.

Question them and the truth will be unravelled. Their children, brothers, cousins, nephews, clansmen, nieces etc. Are card carrying/active members of these units.

The silence of Mr. President is encouraging these guys to perpetrate more evil.

His usual strategy of calling for close door meetings with service chiefs is an icing on the cake.

This mindset of "No consequence" is the major cause of Nigerias problems.

My prayer for you all is that "May Nigeria never happen to you and yours".

3 Likes

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by Investigative: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nawaoo
Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by Truthisunique2: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
KingSatan:

Prayer has never solved complex problems like insecurity, terrorism and banditry.

Stop living in a fools paradise.

These bandits are not ghosts. Governor Wike was able to reduce kidnapping to the barest by strengthening traditional institutions and holding community chairmen, chiefs and kings responsible for breakdown of law and order in their respective communities.

These bandits have a trail, trace it! Arrests all the village head within that perimeter.

Question them and the truth will be unravelled. Their children, brothers, cousins, nephews, clansmen, nieces etc. Are card carrying/active members of these units.

The silence of Mr. President is encouraging these guys to perpetrate more evil.

His usual strategy of calling for close door meetings with service chiefs is an icing on the cake.

This mindset of "No consequence" is the major cause of Nigerias problems.

My prayer for you all is that "May Nigeria never happen to you and yours".

but you fail to realise that this is a religious war

Whether you like it or yes they are Islamic terrorist, whether bandits or outright terrorists (Mohammed their prophet began as a bandit)

So it's an idealogical stuff

1 Like

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
I just hate hearing anyone was once a Buhari fan and now a critic!
When in history was Buhari a good administrator to make you a fan?

I just hope most of his supporters don't escape his breakfast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by SarkinYarki: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
I just hate hearing anyone was once a Buhari fan and now a critic!
When in history was Buhari a good administrator to make you a fan?

I just hope most of his supporters don't escape his breakfast

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
alsudan:
I don’t have RIP to waste on top this one.

That's very wrong
Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Why the headline "... Buhari campaign donor.."?

Is it a crime to support one's preferred choice in this democratic settings?

Why are you people like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by ComrdDRS1: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Kai it has never been this bad

Are you serious.... maybe elufai don't want to pay March saraly..... or He is Killin his people because he wants to give buhari a bad name...
Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by JAMO84: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
So, it was Buhari that killed him, not terrorists?
Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by ZombieTERROR: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari campaign donor

God works in mysterious ways

those who planted evil to devour me are getting killed before my very eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by ZombieTERROR: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
JAMO84:
So, it was Buhari that killed him, not terrorists?

Yoruba Muslim

after chanting Sai barber

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:03am On Mar 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

U sef talk am?

It is only unfortunate bastards and terrorists that believe anyone not supporting the evil they support should be killed, that can reason and talk like the writer of the headline.

Very unfortunate set of animals and cannibals they are.
The evil, wickedness, violence they pray for will never ever depart from their family.

Annoying, unreasonable animals everywhere

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:19am On Mar 30, 2022
post=111488746:

[s]U sef talk am?

It is only unfortunate bastards and terrorists that believe anyone not supporting the evil they support should be killed, that can reason and talk like the writer of the headline.

Very unfortunate set of animals and cannibals they are.
The evil, wickedness, violence they pray for will never ever depart from their family.

Annoying, unreasonable animals everywhere [/s]

Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want @ not all this killings

Fixed
Re: NBTE Director & Buhari Campaign Donor Killed By Bandits In Train Attack by SarkinYarki: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

It's sad Buhari failed them man

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? / Shutdown, Nairaland Says No To Seccession But Promotes Tribalism & Division / 1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.