Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers (65927 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Donpuffy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
The protest is quite necessary. Everything is no more working in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Kingray10: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bad thing happening Everytime in this country.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Savagery101: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iol.....you guys shouldn't give yourselves high BP, the ZOO is programmed to fell, we the children of light have seen this from the onset that is why we don't want to contaminate our with the infectious disease of the ZOO grin angry grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by ugomsinachibia: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
H
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by WhizdomXX(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:
They invaded the wrong place
As in ehh. E never clear.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by ayterajah(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
The official and the players are still running helter skater inside the stadium .... Teargas everywhere... Reporting live from the Mko stadium Abuja

7 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Femijohn198: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
APC, buhari, Amodu picknic are all failure

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by pmc01(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
fran6co:
People wan just transfer anger sha, pressure too much for this country

I tell you. This is the main issue.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by omokab: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
They should brake that goalkeeper right leg and cut off his right hand too. Useless keeper.
How can a country of over 200m will not have a standard goalkeeper for a tournament like this?

4 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by abercrombie(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
E shock una abi.... expect more disappointment this coming months,na bubu dey power na abi una forget ni

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by TheGameYard(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good news about Nigeria scarce these days

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Diligence: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerians can't afford to wait any longer for APC to pack and go!

5 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by house10s2: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
me i dont understand football.
dey draw for there side we draw for our side

amaka how Nigeria to loose

can someone explain
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by yinkeys(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Unenlightened Nigerians destroying the pitch.
Is that how they behave in their homes when things go bad.
May God help this country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by CapnMike(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
It is well
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by PNSwritingFIRMS: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Why was John dumelo so sure Nigeria was gonna loose?
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Perfecttouchade: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
fergie001:
I stopped watching at minute '85.

So painful....
Nigeria get serious problem from the leaders to the masses.. starting this country over is just the way walai
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by pfadom: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
It serves them right. I wonder why Amaju Pinnick retained Eguavoen when Gernot Rohr was sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
My mama talk say I be German sha

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Starz825(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Just imagine..
How can Nigeria not qualify for WC.. after all the hype and shit ..
Moses Simon deserve to be stone
He had the chance to score but no oo..they all play like overfed babies ...
We don't need this guys...
Our Local guys will play with blood to have this ticket...this UK guys just go about showboating and all ..very crazy guys...afterall they have the money they can go shopping while countries like Senegal play their ass out at the WC so they can have a meaniful experience...

How can we have a team and everybody wants to score....is that how they are been taught over there in their respective teams ..
Abeg this guys are not good..

5 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by PrinceImoter: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is the kind of country we have. . . .well we deserve it.
#OvertakingIsAllow
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by shogsman(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Not the answer,we lost and it's part of the fuvking game,this however is not

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by derecho(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hope "Bandits" no go operate tonight o.Make e no be say na dem dey amongst those given free tickets. 20,000 free tickets to come watch this kain match?
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by tutudesz: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tb222:
So sad , bandits killing. No security of lives, high cost of living and now these, how much does a passport cost please?
$300k in Barbados
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by tempusfugit: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Abeg make i enter wuse 2 make i carry hottest girl around, super eagle you guys can go to hell
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Angy55(f): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Protest would have just started from there na.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by maticar: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nathphil:
Rip to everyone that had died since 2015 due to insecurities in Nigeria. We don't deserve to be at the world cup.
No need at all

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
I no tell una earlier that they will fall and here it comes! 60 people was killed, the Super bat didn't even show solidarity and they want to win their stomach! God forbid bad thing. I had been supporting Ghana before the match and from the start of the match.. Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by simplesearch: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
We waste too much of our time on irrelevances, what's there about football to warrant all this? Big Nations of the earth were not united by football and did not advance by it either.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Goldbw122(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
It is na wa
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by minasu190: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
fergie001:
I stopped watching at minute '85.

So painful....
you try,i stopped watching around 47 minutes,they weren't playin mature football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona / Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.