Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers (65922 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Angelfrost(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
fergie001:

That's the most annoying part. On another day, I know we don't deserve to go through but not @ the expense of a very poor team as Ghana.

As in... Terribly poor! A team which Libya, Comoros, and Benin won't lose to.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by cmikel: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
This administration has brought I'll luck to nigeria

Notin seem to be working for the pple in nija

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Tagwood(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Not only Nigeria that will not play in world cup! Some better country like......Italy
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by edosignature(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Modern football left Eguavoen in 2004 & the incompetent NFF brought him back to spite us.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Now that they invaded the pitch, will it make Nigeria qualify for the world cup?
They only disgraced us in front of the the whole world.
Foolish people.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Micmuzac: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
I was expecting them to set the place on fire, national nonsense I'm glad people eye clear now say Nigeria is a big lie with these charlatans running running it

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
elujah1:

Volunteer to shoot them sir
Those guys are fools.
What they did makes no sense.
Has invading the whole place made Nigeria qualify for the world cup?
Let's call a spade a spade.
If I have the opportunity to kill them all, I will.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by richeeyo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nathphil:
Rip to everyone that had died since 2015 due to insecurities in Nigeria. We don't deserve to be at the world cup.
Never thought that way, but that's the bitter truth
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Bahamas95(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thank God I didn't waste my time to watch.

After that lose to Tunisia at the AFCON I swore never to watch their matches anymore...... Senegal all the way!
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by vaxx: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria has been violent when it comes to football, history repeats itself.

This is 1973 when Ghana bus was set ablase just because of winning.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Ibkhaleel: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmm

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by naijamerican: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good. Now Nigeria has lost let them face their terrible country. Tribalistic goats
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by EmekaBlue(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
No doubt that Ref was nice to Nigeria
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by assholemods: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2022
house10s2:
me i dont understand football.
dey draw for there side we draw for our side

amaka how Nigeria to loose

can someone explain
Simply put they scored in our country but we didn't score in their country... It is called away goals rule.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by ablejesus26(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Zubydeangelo:
Where you see fuel buy @ #180? Abeg give me location.

Na my boy dey buy
Lagos Mile 12 area
How much you dey buy?
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by ChronicGp(m): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2022
More...y'all haven't seen shit yet.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by derecho(m): 12:07am On Mar 30, 2022
I'm surprised you guys don't see that some contractors may have organized this.
Even if Nigeria had won, under the guise of celebration some will still vandalize somethings..Who are the ones who got the "20_000" free tickets?

You think the guys that got it were some random guys?

Can't you see one of those guys in the video running around like "wetin remain make I destroy" not minding that he could easily be picked up.The DSS is even aware but IPOB was going to be blamed.
Just wait for the assessment of the damage and you'll see.
Not qualifying alone means losing $10million.

My own is, make dem no kill people sha
Neddstark:

What fucking anger that made them destroy a stadium facilities over a loss. All these irate fools all deserve to be shot if they cannot behave like humans.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Indabawa1987: 12:26am On Mar 30, 2022
9ja coach is mumu I was really disappointed with him he is supposed to be sacked after nation cup, he is empty head with no brain
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Prettygirl200(f): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2022
Na wa oooo so Nigeria no quality hmmmm
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by okuta007: 1:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Swanzi:
Pargelensis and Okuta007 how market grin am sure otuka007 is part of the angry crowd … now ur eyes clear abi… ghana na ur mate grin

Congratulations boy and am not angry one bit - I will rather we don’t go to Qatar than to go get beat like lepers at the world cup - However - I hope Ghana’s qualification gives you peace and makes u wealthy and fulfilled in life - congrats and be blessed!
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by NessFortunate: 2:09am On Mar 30, 2022
mrmayoh:
Angry fans invaded MKO Abiola Stadium pitch in Abuja, vandalise facility after Ghana beat Nigeria to Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup ticket

Police fire teargas to disperse the pitch invaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thg494jPQkg[/url]
people don't care how much you know, till they know how much you care. We don't deserve the WORLD CUP INDEED, HOW MANY OF US ARE SURE WILL BE ALIVE TO WATCH THE WORLDCUP, WHEN WE ARE AT WAR? MY PEOPLE PRAY THAT NIGERIA DON'T HAPPEN TO YOU.
RIP DR CHINELO AND CO. IT COULD BE YOU OR ME.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by BOYS2MEN: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Una think say oluwa dey stupid and daft like una fulanised fool of a president and his vice......??..first,it was Olympic together with the end sars protest,una Olympians still no reason am say the country don fail entirely una still wan go represent and got shamelessly kicked out and now just few hours to the match , northern blood suckers killed another star(chinelo) and una think say una go ever go any world cup ... E no go better for the supporters of this shithole called Nigeria or whatever ....
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by buckeyemedia: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2022
michlins:
Na this government cause am. Ever since he became president,we haven't won a single trophy
It is the President’s fault, not your NFF President Amaju Pinnick?

You people are the biggest hypocrites, that is why you always fail to learn from your mistakes.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by buckeyemedia: 2:19am On Mar 30, 2022
BOYS2MEN:
Una think say oluwa dey stupid and daft like una fulanised fool of a president and his vice......??..first,it was Olympic together with the end sars protest,una Olympians still no reason am say the country don fail entirely una still wan go represent and got shamelessly kicked out and now just few hours to the match , northern blood suckers killed another star(chinelo) and una think say una go ever go any world cup ... E no go better for the supporters of this shithole called Nigeria or whatever ....
Are you not Nigerian? Nonsense failed element.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 2:34am On Mar 30, 2022
okuta007:

Congratulations boy and am not angry one bit - I will rather we don’t go to Qatar than to go get beat like lepers at the world cup - However - I hope Ghana’s qualification gives you peace and makes u wealthy and fulfilled in life - congrats and be blessed!

hahahahaha pains grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by VPN11(m): 3:03am On Mar 30, 2022
This is sad Indeed…
5 Reasons Eagles Lost
1. The blood of the innocents shed yesterday when terrorists attacked the Abuja-Kaduna train. Heavens doesn’t smile on a nation that shedding of innocent blood has become a common occurrence.
2. Abuja national stadium is cursed because it was named after a man unjustly denied his tight after winning an election. Home games should never be played there again. Godswill Akpabio stadium in Uyo should be used for Eagles home games.
3. Unjust sacking of a man (Gernet Rorh) that has qualified Nigeria for 3 successive tournaments without using the calculator as well as 3rd place finish at 2019 Afcon.
4. Failure to score in the first leg. 0-0 away is never a good score as away goals count double
5. Poor tactics from the bench over the 2 games, coupled with the lackadaisical attitude of the players in the second leg.
Congratulations to Ghana for a well deserved victory.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Difrent: 3:41am On Mar 30, 2022
Nathphil:
Rip to everyone that had died since 2015 due to insecurities in Nigeria. We don't deserve to be at the world cup.

Those that died before you 2015 dont deserve your RIP because pdp was in power ba.....a period during which is 2 southerners ruled for 14 years combined out of 16 available.
Okay its because there was nobody that died before 2015 due to insecurity.

Yeye

Still carry this madness reach football.....useless mofos
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by 1859e: 4:09am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
It is the President’s fault, not your NFF President Amaju Pinnick?

You people are the biggest hypocrites, that is why you always fail to learn from your mistakes.
[/s]
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by 1859enn: 4:10am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Are you not Nigerian? Nonsense failed element.
[/s]
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Blame the head of NFF Pinnick, he used Groundnut Rohr to destroy our national squad.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Chochovini: 4:42am On Mar 30, 2022
michlins:
Na this government cause am. Ever since he became president,we haven't won a single trophy
Or even qualified for any. Badluck everywhere right left and center.

I take a stroll...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona / Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.