Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers (65925 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by obotematics: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
I vex oh!
Sack and ban Eqwavon and amadu Pinnick squad.
Negodu footbuball,
Chai! Naija no try
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Neddstark: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
elujah1:
It's not just about the match, people are frustrated and need an avenue to vent their anger.

What fucking anger that made them destroy a stadium facilities over a loss. All these irate fools all deserve to be shot if they cannot behave like humans.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Kingnelson9: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
They stopped an innocent man with genuine heart who was to bring good luck to super eagle's from entering the stadium today and he layed a curse on them.
I believe they have learnt their lessons.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by elujah1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Neddstark:

What fucking anger that made them destroy a stadium facilities over a loss. All these irate fools all deserve to be shot if they cannot behave like humans.
Volunteer to shoot them sir

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Ebubu: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Go to Aso Rock. The real problem is sitting there.
that bastard. I hate dat man
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Neddstark: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
elujah1:

Volunteer to shoot them sir

Give me a gun and uniform, i will. What use are people who behave less than animals. If over losses every country's fans destroy stadium, FIFA wont be playing home and away games.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by fergie001: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ugonna62:
Nothing is painful about the match the better side one,is not as painful as the death of that young doctor,chinelo who died in abuj-kaduna bound train bombing.we realy dont deserve to be there.
I am not comparing which is more painful.

The match is a big loss for Nigeria....for those who lost their lives in Kaduna, words are not enough. May God rest their souls.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by lecturerr(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
I dae here d think of how I want take chop, na Super Eagles loss go disturb me?? Watching them is enough to give heart attack.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mad IPOB animal.

Afonja devilish slowpoke you will die the day Biafra will leave Nigeria idiot. Your generation will be terrified and afraid anytime they hear the name ipob, the strongest force on earth . Awolowo and Abiola fools used and dumped by gworo chewing Sahara desert cowards they will be rolling like log of wood in their Graves now . Afonja animal

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by JB4life: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Prophet John Dumelo had earlier called Nigeria Team ' Super Chickens'
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by osazuwa23: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
big fool even uzoho go-lie was igbo stop spitting rubbish from mouth.
Lionnation:
mumu just listen to yourself again
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by osazuwa23: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
if only we can take frustration against herdsman and dullhari all this nonsense in the country will stop
mrmayoh:
Angry fans invaded MKO Abiola Stadium pitch in Abuja, vandalise facility after Ghana beat Nigeria to Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup ticket

Police fire teargas to disperse the pitch invaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thg494jPQkg[/url]
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by kingyakos: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
I no tell una earlier that they will fall and here it comes! 60 people was killed, the Super bat didn't even show solidarity and they want to win their stomach! God forbid bad thing. I had been supporting Ghana before the match and from the start of the match.. Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!

Abeg no vex 60 people killed for where
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by enebelid9(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerians invators run for life as Police shoots tear gas� after destroying stadium�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dkpciN7hmI
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Angelfrost(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
fergie001:
I stopped watching at minute '85.

So painful....

I watched till the very end... Felt no pain whatsoever!!! cool

I'm pleased with the quality of teams representing Africa... except Ghana of course! undecided
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by kingyakos: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
minasu190:
you try,i stopped watching around 47 minutes,they weren't playin mature football

U try sef me no even watch am
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Memeni(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari why
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Memeni(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingyakos:

Abeg no vex 60 people killed for where

From the attack on the train
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by babyboy4every1: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
elujah1:
It's not just about the match, people are frustrated and need an avenue to vent their anger.
And aso rock villa is not there to go and vent their hanger after boko haram has succeeded in attacking Kaduna to Abuja train twice within 24 hrs.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Angelfrost(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lionnation:
What do Nigeria expect when the guy loaded the pitch with non Igbo players

What's the matter with you?!!!...
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by remsonik(f): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Even if President Buhari is your father, when innocent citizens going about their daily lives are killed by terrorists and you cannot show empathy at least you can shut your lousy dirty mouth. Supporting the government should not turn you into a slave who defends everything.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by kingyakos: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Memeni:

From the attack on the train

From 8 to 60 ok. Thanks
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Lionnation: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

What's the matter with you?!!!...
Am I taking to you?
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Gann: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
michlins:
Na this government cause am. Ever since he became president,we haven't won a single trophy
Buhari is a plague.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by izubext007: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Biafra is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Littlemann73: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
No one should expect fate to be fair for this country because this country does not deserved it. If our squad of eagles we cherish can come up openly to project Atiku for president come 2023, it means this country is doomed. The curse for such evil will continue to follow the National Team everywhere they go.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Clinghton: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Those players lost the enthusiasm they used in African cup.

Let the money that would be used to transport and carter for their needs in Qatar be used for another thing they saved us cash.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by fergie001: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

I watched till the very end... Felt no pain whatsoever!!! cool

I'm pleased with the quality of teams representing Africa... except Ghana of course! undecided
That's the most annoying part. On another day, I know we don't deserve to go through but not @ the expense of a very poor team as Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Isangad1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
mrmayoh:
Angry fans invaded MKO Abiola Stadium pitch in Abuja, vandalise facility after Ghana beat Nigeria to Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup ticket

Police fire teargas to disperse the pitch invaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thg494jPQkg[/url]

Truly, that's why I decided to go to the stadium and watch the match.

Came back like a wounded lion. Here is the video of how I was welcomed back by my guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pN3ud6qXkg

So sad, but I choose to be happy.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Brian47(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Them go still use our money repair the stadium.
Nigerians we be mumu I sweat

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by CoronaVirusPro: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sad..... cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.