Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers (65921 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Seredebe: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
It was a game. You either win or lose.

Congrats to my african brothers @Ghana

It was a well deserved win

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by thundafire: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
elujah1:
It's not just about the match, people are frustrated and need an avenue to vent their anger.
coach needs to be flogged same with players useless football

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Lionnation: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
What do Nigeria expect when the guy loaded the pitch with non Igbo players
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Chevronstaff: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
michlins:
Na this government cause am. Ever since he became president,we haven't won a single trophy
Stop blaming the government for today's game... FG did their best for the Super Eagles.. They were also free tickets and buses available to the stadium so fans can cheer the boys too.

Those players were simply not good enough.. Most of them are average players.. Eguavoen is so daft..Thank God Buhari didn't call this time around..No excuse for their failure..

Only Osimhen and Ekong made me proud..

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Seredebe: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
fergie001:
I stopped watching at minute '85.

So painful....

I gave up immediately they introduced Musa and Ighalo
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by naikeboy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by yinkeys(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
adedolapoololade:

Your mama is an idiot
Can someone take this man to a psychiatric hospital. He’s run mad
His epileptic brain is beyond dysfunctional
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Seredebe: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lionnation:
What do Nigeria expect when the guy loaded the pitch with non Igbo players

Shut up. We dont entertain tribalism here. Go to your politics section and continue with your rubbish over there

3 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:
Wahala.
People dey buy garri 1k par paint
Rice 500 par derica
Fuel 180 per litre.
Yet ordinary to qualify still become wahala.
If no for maturity I for se scatter everywhere jereh angry
Where you see fuel buy @ #180? Abeg give me location.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
michlins:
Na this government cause am. Ever since he became president,we haven't won a single trophy

We won the 2015 U-17 World Cup.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pargelensis and Okuta007 how market grin am sure otuka007 is part of the angry crowd … now ur eyes clear abi… ghana na ur mate grin
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by adedolapoololade(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
yinkeys:

Can someone take this man to a psychiatric hospital. He’s run mad
His epileptic brain is beyond dysfunctional
Ogun go kill you oloriburuku omo
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Seredebe: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
8stargeneral:
This girl blood will be hunting this evil government till they die

She reminds me of Tolulope Arotile. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Seredebe: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
chatinent:
Buhari for mistake come there. En body for tell am wotowoto

Stop capping rubbish. Nothing for happen
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
IgboNiile:
Na so
Mad IPOB animal.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Waiting for Reno's senseless tirade blaming Buhari for the result, forgetting that the same man was the President when we went to Russia in 2018. The most childish grown-up man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Seredebe: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
omokab:
They should brake that goalkeeper right leg and cut off his right hand too. Useless keeper.
How can a country of over 200m will not have a standard goalkeeper for a tournament like this?

Uzoho actually killed the match but it was a game. You either win or lose
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by LLiKYekoba: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
booharri = bad omen.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Phaantom22: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
It was a miracle at Nations cup obviously Eguaveon has nothing to offer as far the future is concerned .they should go for that mamal called goalkeeper first .I don't see more than 5pl players in that so call team, the rest shld be dropped starting from the coach.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by senjutsu(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
fergie001:
I stopped watching at minute '85.

So painful....
You try sef. To watch 85min of that match, you can withstand anything sad
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by shantti(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
elujah1:
It's not just about the match, people are frustrated and need an avenue to vent their anger.
grin grin cheesy, this is funny
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by fergie001: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mikeeytools:
you even watch self
I normally don't watch.....except it's Nations Cup or World Cup.

I didn't watch first leg sef.....then everyone shouting let's do this together.... we now out together.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by adedolapoololade(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
Waiting for Reno's senseless tirade blaming Buhari for the result, forgetting that the same man was the President when we went to Russia in 2018. The most childish grown-up man
You are just an idiot
Seems APC pays you to be their puppet

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Very weak team, make them learn soccer from Morocco, Nigeria players dey too slow, no skills, no initiative.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Seredebe: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
house10s2:
me i dont understand football.
dey draw for there side we draw for our side

amaka how Nigeria to loose

can someone explain

Away goal is an advantage

Nigeria did not score in Ghana. Ghana scored in Nigerian soil. Nigeria will need two goals to qualify
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nathphil:
Rip to everyone that had died since 2015 due to insecurities in Nigeria. We don't deserve to be at the world cup.
What of those that died before 2015 due to insecurity? Are they less human? Most of you PDP dolts here don't deserve the oxygen you breathe in

4 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by fergie001: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
senjutsu:

You try sef. To watch 85min of that match, you can withstand anything sad
I watched that long sef because I was also watching the Senegal-Egypt game. So, has Nigeria become this worse in football?

They could not even string four consecutive passes.....Kai
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
They only want to have a word or 2 with uzoho. All this would have be averted if the stadium officials told him he forgot some of his things on the pitch. sad
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
adedolapoololade:

You are just an idiot
Seems APC pays you to be their puppet
Your father is the idiot. Senseless kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by fergie001: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
Nigeria get serious problem from the leaders to the masses.. starting this country over is just the way walai
I just dey vex ..I would have refused to watch the game...aswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona / Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.