Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) (6852 Views)

Nollywood, #ENDSALIARS, PM Haters Showing Off With Buhari Train. Pictures. / After Leading BUHARI MUST GO Protest, Sowore Was Caught In Buhari Train-Pix / AKKP Project: Buhari Train Conveyed 96 Pipelines At Once Equals To 32 Trailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2022
vasel15:
We all know buhari is a vampire
Do you hate the train?
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Officialzito: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Troller detected...cloner...but whoever u are, u must be dumb for saying that...and cloning FERNANDEZISBACK acc shows that u lack some organs in ur brain... sad)
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Officialzito:
Troller detected...cloner...but whoever u are, u must dumb for saying that...and cloning FERNANDEZISBACK acc shows that u lack some organs in ur brain... sad)
Thanks..he is the same guy that goes about cloning people's account especially women..this is like the 7th time he's doing this.. thanks for that..I don't understand what he stands to gain tho..
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Officialzito: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2022
The nigga deleted the post and ran...(scoof) humourless clown
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Officialzito:
The nigga deleted the post and ran...(scoof) humourless clown
Nope the mods deleted his comment..
Thanks..
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Officialzito: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nope the mods deleted his comment.. Thanks..
No probs..
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Daniel7543: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks..he is the same guy that goes about cloning people's account especially women..this is like the 7th time he's doing this.. thanks for that..I don't understand what he stands to gain tho..
Oga na you dey run am, Anybody with his/her right senses won't go about cloning people's accounts abi are they that jobless? Dey there dey fool yourself.
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
Oga na you dey run am, Anybody with his/her right senses won't go about cloning people's accounts abi are they that jobless? Dey there dey fool yourself.
Little kid ..slide off.. undecided
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Daniel7543: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little kid ..slide off.. undecided
now wey you don clone your account, Wetin you gain? How much seun transfer give you 30 Billion or 30 trillion?
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
now wey you don clone your account, Wetin you gain? How much seun transfer give you 30 Billion or 30 trillion?
Slide off little boy.. undecided
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Daniel7543: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off little boy.. undecided
whether you be he/her or shim I don't know. But you wey mature just continue to dey deceive and fool yourself
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
whether you be he/her or shim I don't know. But you wey mature just continue to dey deceive and fool yourself
Kiddo when you are done you will slide off..why should I give a little boy a befitting response..if you were smart enough you wouldn't be saying what you did up there..

You are still a kid feeding from his momma so enjoy..you will soon understand life.. cheesy kiss
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Daniel7543: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kiddo when you are done you will slide off..why should I give a little boy a befitting response..if you were smart enough you wouldn't be saying what you did up there..
You are still a kid feeding from his momma so enjoy..you will soon understand life.. cheesy kiss
See person wey dey call another person kid?

I have a job, and I don't have any golden time to waste cloning my account to get cheap popularity for ₦0.

I guess you're still under your daddy roof and eating mummy food reason why you're this jobless.

Chic nipple
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
See person wey dey call another person kid?

I have a job, and I don't have any golden time to waste cloning my account to get cheap popularity for ₦0.

I guess you're still under your daddy roof and eating mummy food reason why you're this jobless.

Chic nipple
Kiddo slide off and stop insulting that woman.. wink
You have a job and you are ranting with someone who you claim not to have one..you will soon grow up.. undecided
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by limeta(f): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Throwback:

So it was wrong for the Buhari government to have developed further on our transport infrastructure?

Why are you happy such tragedy happened while Nigerians were enjoying train services that seem to have irritated you?

You would rather delight at this type of news than delight in news about infrastructural development?

Political partisanship has destroyed your humanity.

Delight in news about infrastructural development?

Couldn't this be done without he and his brother's using it as a killing tool.
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by limeta(f): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Throwback:

So it was wrong for the Buhari government to have developed further on our transport infrastructure?

Why are you happy such tragedy happened while Nigerians were enjoying train services that seem to have irritated you?

You would rather delight at this type of news than delight in news about infrastructural development?

Delight in news about infrastructural development?

Couldn't this be done without he and his brother's using it as a killing tool.
Now i know why is called Buhari train
Ride and die .
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Many poeple are senseless and Imoral for using this calamity to catch Cruise in the name of politics. Families and Friends of dead are crying !!!!!!

Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Daniel7543: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kiddo slide off and stop insulting that woman.. wink
You have a job and you are ranting with someone who you claim not to have one..you will soon grow up.. undecided
one have a job doesn't mean he/she won't correct an empty headed deluded being like you. Besides I'm a truck driver always on the highway 24/7 in 356 days. You can't dictate to me when to start my journey.

So grow up kid.
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Officialzito: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Boring af
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
one have a job doesn't mean he/she won't correct an empty headed deluded being like you. Besides I'm a truck driver always on the highway 24/7 in 356 days. You can't dictate to me when to start my journey.

So grow up kid.
I have no business with you..so I don't understand why you will lay false accusations on me in the first place tho.. cry
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Walkee: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Is this what you have been praying for?
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by jesmond3945: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2022
vasel15:
We all know buhari is a vampire
na that dr chinelo i feel bad for. Is better you earn 30k a month in the south than 1 million a month in the north.
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2022
No where is safe since 2015
Gej
We regret d actions they took to take u off d table
���������
Deaths no mean anything to dis set of leaders
Whats d point of d killlings
Shooting and killing people traveling
They open border for killers to come in n train killers frm d north to cause mayhem everywhere
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2022
The way some Nigerians hope and pray for ill-luck and misfortune to befall their fellow citizens so they can gloat about it is astounding.

Wait fess, don't you people say the trains were GEJ's project? Now they are Buhari's trains abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2022
dominique:
The way some Nigerians hope and pray for ill-luck and misfortune to befall their fellow citizens so they can gloat about it is astounding.

Wait fess, don't you people say the trains were GEJ's project? Now they are Buhari's trains abi?

Abeg shift, you are one of the problems of Nigeria, are you blind, can't you see Nigeria is falling apart, people like you are the major problem of Nigeria

Did I ask the terrorist to bomb the train?

Why have buhari not crushed them the way he is killing the igbos?

Keep supporting buhari OK, but Nigeria is dead, it won't work and it can never work
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
na that dr chinelo i feel bad for. Is better you earn 30k a month in the south than 1 million a month in the north.

Correct
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Throwback:

But your political leadership are yet to demand to be free from Nigeria.

Any riff-raff group, be it Kanu's IPOB or Igboho's Oduduwa cannot ask anything on behalf of a people who already have a recognised, democratic, and constitutional leadership.

Change your leadership first, and when you then have access to the table, you can table your demands. This is what Scotland has had with its unsuccessful referendum to exit UK, same with the recognised leadership of Catalonia within Spain. Not some riff-raffs who from nowhere insists they are the leaders of a people.

Anything beyond this, you are no better than boko haram that is a minority trying to force its ideologies on the majority.

Any government that allows an insurrection to exist comfortably, will soon start dealing with terrorist attacks. Any society that allows illegitimate representatives to forcefully speak on its behalf, would soon need to be rescued from their terror.

May buhari and nigeria happen to you, isee
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by holicupp(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Himtulie247:
Very Stupid and idiotic post ! God shall hammer you with the evil that you have been wishing Nigeria and Nigerians sooner than you can imagine cool

Back to sender 10x
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by Throwback: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
vasel15:

May buhari and nigeria happen to you, isee

Nigeria will exist long after Buhari.

Or is Buhari your reason for insurrection?

There are laid down rules to abide by to push for exit out of a country, Buhari is not the obstacle here, but you seem to have convinced yourself that ignorance is bliss, so continue aimlessly with your riff-raff terrorism approach.
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Throwback:

Nigeria will exist long after Buhari.

Or is Buhari your reason for insurrection?

There are laid down rules to abide by to push for exit out of a country, Buhari is not the obstacle here, but you seem to have convinced yourself that ignorance is bliss, so continue aimlessly with your riff-raff terrorism approach.

How did the USA get freedom from Britain? Let us test your little brain
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Throwback:

Those accursed PDP foot soldiers are the worst kind of humans you can ever come across. They have a very dark heart and seem to be deprived of any form of joy except when it comes to blood letting, killings, and all manner of evil. Yet, they're so quick to call others evil, and other appellations that succinctly describes them more appropriately.
Their worst form of defence is to brazenly lie that it's payback for people who also jubilated to such news during Jonathan's time, which is nothing but a bare faced lie. Dare them to produce any link showing where people celebrated such news, they fizzle into oblivion.
I lived a good part of my life upcountry, and I can recall how unsafe it was(just as it is now) to the point that cars don't park inside bank premises, churches mount road blocks every Sunday to restrict vehicular movements around their premises, even bus parks started scanning passengers for explosive devices, no thanks to the Nyanya park bombing. But these guys make it look as if Nigeria's security challenges all suddenly started in 2015, just to exonerate their favourite politician and party from the mess the entire country has become.
I will be honest with myself, I don't see Nigeria making any progress either now or in the long term, not for shortage of manpower, but for the wickedness and vindictive mindset of an average Nigerian, because such minds will never produce anything good.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
PDPdestroyer:

Those accursed PDP foot soldiers are the worst kind of humans you can ever come across. They have a very dark heart and seem to be deprived of any form of joy except when it comes to blood letting, killings, and all manner of evil. Yet, they're so quick to call others evil, and other appellations that succinctly describes them more appropriately.
Their worst form of defence is to brazenly lie that it's payback for people who also jubilated to such news during Jonathan's time, which is nothing but a bare faced lie. Dare them to produce any link showing where people celebrated such news, they fizzle into oblivion.
I lived a good part of my life upcountry, and I can recall how unsafe it was(just as it is now) to the point that cars don't park inside bank premises, churches mount road blocks every Sunday to restrict vehicular movements around their premises, even bus parks started scanning passengers for explosive devices, no thanks to the Nyanya park bombing. But these guys make it look as if Nigeria's security challenges all suddenly started in 2015, just to exonerate their favourite politician and party from the mess the entire country has become.
I will be honest with myself, I don't see Nigeria making any progress either now or in the long term, not for shortage of manpower, but for the wickedness and vindictive mindset of an average Nigerian, because such minds will never produce anything good.
[/s]

Trash from a lunatic

I don't care about apc or pdp they are all criminals

I care about biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj / Tinubu To Be Honored With Egba's Highest Title / Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.