Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,489 members, 7,847,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) (6848 Views)

Nollywood, #ENDSALIARS, PM Haters Showing Off With Buhari Train. Pictures. / After Leading BUHARI MUST GO Protest, Sowore Was Caught In Buhari Train-Pix / AKKP Project: Buhari Train Conveyed 96 Pipelines At Once Equals To 32 Trailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by richie240: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Throwback:

This tragedy seem to gladden you?

It seems you were not happy with the infrastructural development in Nigeria, and you are now seemingly happy that one of such infrastructure was attacked by terrorists and Nigerians who remain alive would not be able to enjoy such infrastructure in the interim?

What a dark soul.

How are you different from the terrorists that struck the train?
Lolz....and its d same crazy-clowns dt have bn disturbing our ears with wailing because Chinelo (a fellow 'sister') died not minding d fact dt majority of d casualties are northerners, but they still find time to mock.

Thank God for social media dt keeps revealing d kind of souls we are lumped together with in this country.
cool
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
richie240:

Lolz....and its d same crazy-clowns dt have bn disturbing our ears with wailing because Chinelo (a felliw 'sister') died not minding d fact dt majority of d casualties are northerners, but they still find time to mock.

Thank God for social media dt keeps revealing d kind of souls we are lumped together with in this country.
cool

What business do we have if Northerners kill each other?

I don't care

May buhari happen to you, isee
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]

Trash from a lunatic

I don't care about apc or pdp they are all criminals

I care about biafra
Arguing with an Ibo man is like arguing with a mad man, so I'll let this slide. Let reasonable people come forward
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by richie240: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hian, its no longer 'Jubril-elSudan' again?
lolz......clowns! grin grin
[s]
vasel15:

What business do we have if Northerners kill each other?

I don't care

May buhari happen to you, isee
[/s]
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
richie240:
Hian, its no longer 'Jubril-elSudan' again?
lolz......clowns! grin grin
[s][/s]

Buhari fall on your head, shout amen
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by richie240: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
vasel15:

Buhari fall on your head, shout amen
[/s]
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
richie240:

[s][/s]

You can't escape it, buhari fall on your empty head
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by richie240: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
vasel15:

You can't escape it, buhari fall on your empty head
[/s]
Re: Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) by GeorgeTheP0et(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Officialzito:
Troller detected...cloner...but whoever u are, u must be dumb for saying that...and cloning FERNANDEZISBACK acc shows that u lack some organs in ur brain... sad)
you're on my watchlist.
stupid simp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) / 3 Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia / Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.