Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye (35024 Views)

Olaoye: Court Sacks Soun Of Ogbomoso, Orders Fresh Selection process / RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso / Soun Of Ogbomoso, Oba Ajagungbade Buried (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by jrusky(m): 6:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Ok, Noted.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by KingAbdulazeez: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Where/how are these people receiving God's call?
It's the same God that called you to become a pastor that called you to become a king.
Is that not contradictory?
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Bahamas95(m): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Traditional rulers in Nigeria are useless, all of them.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by membranus: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
God told me to b a Fulani herdsman undecided

Waoh, you must be rolling in illicit cash now my young millionaire.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Slurity(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Men are really funny!

That's how one told us he drove from Ore to Lagos on empty tank grin grin grin
I agree with that many are liars but God and His miraculous deed re ally exist.

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by xcelentattitude(m): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Cryomancer:
Same way God told Osinbajo to become vice president and Remi Tinubu to become a senator.... Look where that has gotten us today as a country.

RCCG and it's pastoral ordination process really needs to be checked because these guys after ordination keeps bringing the name of God to disrepute by saying things that we know God would never say to their type of person.

If Osinbajo and Remi Tinubu after their open and bold telling of lies in public can still remain a pastor in RCCG then it shows that the ordination is not of God.

Been a member of RCCG for more than 12yrs but my distaste for the church in the last 2yrs is on the high side and I'm still seeking out a good church free of scandal to start attending.

I don't understand sir.
You are seeking for a church that's free of scandal?
How did you choose your current church?
Did you go shopping for a church, or the Holy Spirit directed you?

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by maticar: 7:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Cryomancer:
Same way God told Osinbajo to become vice president and Remi Tinubu to become a senator.... Look where that has gotten us today as a country.

RCCG and it's pastoral ordination process really needs to be checked because these guys after ordination keeps bringing the name of God to disrepute by saying things that we know God would never say to their type of person.

If Osinbajo and Remi Tinubu after their open and bold telling of lies in public can still remain a pastor in RCCG then it shows that the ordination is not of God.

Been a member of RCCG for more than 12yrs but my distaste for the church in the last 2yrs is on the high side and I'm still seeking out a good church free of scandal to start attending.
Try watchman catholic charismatic renewal ministries WCCRM
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by tenpipsperday: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Men are really funny!

Another told us God told him that he will be the president of Nigeria.

Meanwhile we know he is the president of association of divorced men of Nigeria.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by damconnect: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2022
God speaks and he is still speaking to his own. Criticism is part of absurdity of life. Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by nedzuby: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/god-told-me-to-become-soun-of-ogbomoso-rccg-pastor-olaoye/

God can do whatever and however way He chooses.

People should stop the criticism. The Pastor said he heard from God and who are we to stop him. If it is true he is obeying God but if it is lie, it is left between him and God. So please let him be

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Fordzzy(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Which day be that grin grin?
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Rapture4real(m): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Long live the king. Haters may not like it. Good thing has entered Ogbomoso land. GGov. Seyi Makinde bringing good things to Ogbomoso,now complemented by an intellectual,young, God fearing, widely travelled king. What a perfect match. Old things have passed away, behold new things have begin. God will proper your reign, my king. Bring civilization, development and progress to the land. Imagine the former king chasing investors like Dangote away because of his love for money.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by tenpipsperday: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2022
I am a Christian but there are so many fake people in the Christiandom today. We should not be surprised though because the Holy Book foretold us so.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by wolebest: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2022
God has prepared him ahead for this role.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by dizon: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2022
God name don suffer for una hand
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by haykes(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerian pastors can lie fear them
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by ufuosman(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Let ur people see the light of God in you... All the best

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by 2special(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2022
maticar:

Try watchman catholic charismatic renewal ministries WCCRM
yeah, they're perfect, their leader's doesn't involve in any shady deals....
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by ButterBurger: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2022
You're a chief thief
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Karemarealty288(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Benwallt:
My brother, you have cracked my ribs open with this your comment and the accompanying pictures. Both were sport on. May you receive big fulfilling smile today

Thanks bro...same to you.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by gift2xl: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2022
Then use the stool to preach Christ.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by OneTwoOne(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Omoredia4President

Well saidangry

omoredia:
I don't see anything wrong in respecting and being involved with culture. Even Jesus went to the synagogue as it was the Jewish culture and religious practice of that time. Know ur bible for yourself and don't be looking at any pastor.

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Puremind1225: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Olaoye as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Olaoye to become Soun Of Ogbomoso. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh
you're seriously funny,, I don't know how to take what you have written here
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by highoctane: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2022
God could have asked Jesus to take over the throne of Herod, because that has been his ancestry right, been born in tribe of Judah.
But his kingship is Not a part of this world, so he told Pilate.
God no longer spoke to men, all, I mean all there are has been revealed to men thru Jesus Christ-Hebrew 1:1-2.
Look at the foolishness in his chain of command.
I spoke to Adeboye
Adeboye informed him to pray, as if he has not been praying before.
God now revealed to him to be soun of whatever, happy radiance, where they treasure of a person is, there is heart will be.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by lacade(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
demented holy fools!

If it's not what you will do, does it make it wrong?

Over righteousness will destroy some people...
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by isan(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2022
He saw the the money and everything cheesy motherfvcker couldn't resist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by HRMK: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Men are really funny!

BUT SAME MAN SAID HE WASNT TALKING TO EVERYONE BUT HIS TRUE FOLLOWERS!U AV A CHOICE!!
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by farem: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
demented holy fools!

Pained worm as usual!
He did not cause your being unfortunate and loss.
Name ONE person from your mirage family who can half this man's achievements.
We dey wait you!
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Franking: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2022
U can only deceive those ur gullible church members not grown men.

God told u nothing. Y'all claim all sorts of nonsense that can neither be proved nor verified.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by farem: 7:53am On Mar 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Men are really funny!

I understand your perspective. Your cannot really be blamed.

"The Message that points to Christ on the Cross seems like sheer silliness to those hellbent on destruction, but for those on the way of salvation it makes perfect sense..."
1 Corinthians 1:18 (Message)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin / Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo / Some Tribes And Their Weird Cultural Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.