Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye (35020 Views)

Olaoye: Court Sacks Soun Of Ogbomoso, Orders Fresh Selection process / RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso / Soun Of Ogbomoso, Oba Ajagungbade Buried (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Bifas1: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Astoria:
...there goes another profane bandit lying against an imaginary entity.
Imaginary entity you said. Change your ways and have God speak to you directly. Stop being a doubting Thomas.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by litaninja(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you don't GTFOH, god that told you not to worship others but him also told you to get on the throne that's directly linked to some other deity's worship?

lmao.

hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Olaoye as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Olaoye to become Soun Of Ogbomoso. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bifas1:
Imaginary entity you said. Change your ways and have God speak to you directly. Stop being a doubting Thomas.
Don't draw my ire. You have a right to your imaginary entity, mind it judiciously and mind your business also. If the arbitrary testing of vocal cords on high decibels to a deaf god, not being sublime and being vehemently and deliberately opposing to any other belief or view contrary to yours is what you call "changing of ways", then I feel so impartial to tell you, you all are lost in the quest, purpose and whole essence of the world's evolution.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by whirlout: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo pastor. We know him very well here in Silver Spring MD where his church is. Dude is a fluke, has always been one always preaching about Pastor's wealth and what members should do for their pastor. Prosperity pastor for sure. The dude went from driving regular car to one day showing up with a Bentley and all the fools in the church jumping up and down ignoring the fact their tithes was at work there. So no surprise here, he probably saw the special interest here and went for it. A true man of God, a Pastor at that now will have to go the deity route and all the rituals they supposedly preach against in the bible. Perfect parable. You 'll probably see his members still justifying this in the name of God. Truly brainwashed all in the name of religion.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Oracleforce: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
whirlout:
Yahoo Yahoo pastor. We know him very well here in Silver Spring MD where his church is. Dude is a fluke, has always been one always preaching about Pastor's wealth and what members should do for their pastor. Prosperity pastor for sure. The dude went from driving regular car to one day showing up with a Bentley and all the fools in the church jumping up and down ignoring the fact their tithes was at work there. So no surprise here, he probably saw the special interest here and went for it. A true man of God, a Pastor at that now will have to go through all the rituals they supposedly preach against in the bible. Perfect parable. You 'll probably see his members still justifying this in the name of God.

Since you are not a Christian and neither are you part of his congregation, wisdom demand that you keep your dirty mouth shut..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by BarrElChapo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
You should go to the church that Jesus Christ himself laid the foundation and St Peter was its first leader after Christ. Think about it

Cryomancer:
Same way God told Osinbajo to become vice president and Remi Tinubu to become a senator.... Look where that has gotten us today as a country.

RCCG and it's pastoral ordination process really needs to be checked because these guys after ordination keeps bringing the name of God to disrepute by saying things that we know God would never say to their type of person.

If Osinbajo and Remi Tinubu after their open and bold telling of lies in public can still remain a pastor in RCCG then it shows that the ordination is not of God.

Been a member of RCCG for more than 12yrs but my distaste for the church in the last 2yrs is on the high side and I'm still seeking out a good church free of scandal to start attending.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by whirlout: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oracleforce:

Since you are not a Christian and neither are you part of his congregation, wisdom demand that you keep your dirty mouth shut..

Dummy I was a member of his congregation until I applied logic. Its like you guys brain are deposited in the morgue once you proclaim to be a christian. Reasoning does not apply 'cos if it does you 'll be able to explain how a Pastor of God goes from reverence of God to now worshiping a deity. I guess God told those terrorist to bomb the Kaduna train line so log as they are christians. Stupid brainwashed zombie
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Thathomeboy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lit up my weed in peace �

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by bigcasava1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is what tribalism in churches has resulted, how on earth did he became a pastor?
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Remite011(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Cryomancer:

Been a member of RCCG for more than 12yrs but my distaste for the church in the last 2yrs is on the high side and I'm still seeking out a good church free of scandal to start attending.

My broda, d only organized religious body with pius, pure n strictly biblical based activities is d Jehovah witness, but I doubt u would believe dat not to talk of even join dem. #peace
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by goody2019: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Their god always 'told' them. Lie from the pit of hell!
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by BennyDGreat: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Thetruthshallse:
There is something not right about rccg, the Bible tells me you cannot serve Mammon and God together. Hmmm! My people, know the God you will serve.

What's not right?
If Christians don't get into influential positions, how would God's agenda be instituted?
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by BennyDGreat: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2022
mastermaestro:

Don’t be drunk in your own sentiments. What ritual processes did he undergo before emerging as king? I have no problem with common people taking up royal positions. But for a practising pastor, I would say that a lot was really wrong with his Christian faith.

Compromise always weakens or collapses Christian denominations. Sadly, RCCG has entered that phase of compromise. It’s a huge shame for a denomination I used to admire as a shining example. sad

Prayers must be made for all those who have compromised.

The thing is the church is super big and once some leaders compromise, it encourages their subordinates to....Hence, you notice differences in RCCG churches based on those in charge....
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by hopefulLandlord: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Zetty177x:

Are you from Canaan or worship in a 'special' church? I noticed u said Yahweh throughout...is his name not God?

I'm an atheist who likes talking specifically about the god I'm talking about rather than blanket god
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by mastermaestro(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Prayers must be made for all those who have compromised.

The thing is the church is super big and once some leaders compromise, it encourages their subordinates to....Hence, you notice differences in RCCG churches based on those in charge....

You are absolutely correct. Well, we will keeping praying for the church.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Zetty177x: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist who likes talking specifically about the god I'm talking about rather than blanket god

Wow, the first time I'm meeting one... nice to meet u . What does it feel like being one? Wow..who is Yahweh? If I may ask?

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by hopefulLandlord: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Zetty177x:

Wow, the first time I'm meeting one... nice to meet u . What does it feel like being one? Wow..who is Yahweh? If I may ask?
Nice meeting you too

Yahweh is the name of the Jewish and Christian god
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Zetty177x: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Nice meeting you too

Yahweh is the name of the Jewish and Christian god

So why did u choose to be an atheist?

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by hopefulLandlord: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Zetty177x:

So why did u choose to be an atheist?
because there's no indisputable evidence for the existence of any god
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Zetty177x: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
because there's no indisputable evidence for the existence of any god

So is there God or not?

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by hopefulLandlord: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Zetty177x:

So is there God or not?
depends on what you define as "god"
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by hopefulLandlord: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Zetty177x:

So is there God or not?
depends on what you define as "god"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin / Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo / Some Tribes And Their Weird Cultural Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.