Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye (35021 Views)

Olaoye: Court Sacks Soun Of Ogbomoso, Orders Fresh Selection process / RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso / Soun Of Ogbomoso, Oba Ajagungbade Buried (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by kingyakos: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2022
Satan punish u with that God name
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by ellizy(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
You owe no one an explanation… Welcome to the throne of thy forefathers…
Ki ade pe lori, ki bata pe lese, ki eshin oba jeko pe…
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by jcross19: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/god-told-me-to-become-soun-of-ogbomoso-rccg-pastor-olaoye/
most of rccg pastors, God did not call them, they just applied for the pastorship post and they were employed or they were appointed as a pastor because of their contributions in the church... There is no God mandates on them...
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by ellizy(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
kingyakos:
Satan punish u with that God name
Stop being a f**l to foreign god.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by lomprico(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Since God no go commot con say na lie na, everybody go dey take God name lie to achieve their selfish aim. I wonder the god he is even reffering to?
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2022
membranus:

Waoh, you must be rolling in illicit cash now my young millionaire.
Alhamdulilah, grin

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by techWriter3: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
women not really funny!That's how one told us he ran from Ore to Lagos on empty canister
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Yonsxp: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Stop all these I heard from God.

It's normal for most Africans to be Christians or Muslim and still practice ATR majorly for consultation.

No need to be shy about it.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by kingyakos: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=ellizy post=111493186]
Stop being a f**l to foreign god. [/quote

Why u dey big yansh for pesin undies....abeg getat
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by wasi9ice: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Congratulations daddy , praise God
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by simpleseyi: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Olaoye as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Olaoye to become Soun Of Ogbomoso. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh

This one's brain has been used by Yahoo boy. So, his skull is just empty
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Cryomancer:
Same way God told Osinbajo to become vice president and Remi Tinubu to become a senator.... Look where that has gotten us today as a country.

RCCG and it's pastoral ordination process really needs to be checked because these guys after ordination keeps bringing the name of God to disrepute by saying things that we know God would never say to their type of person.

If Osinbajo and Remi Tinubu after their open and bold telling of lies in public can still remain a pastor in RCCG then it shows that the ordination is not of God.

Been a member of RCCG for more than 12yrs but my distaste for the church in the last 2yrs is on the high side and I'm still seeking out a good church free of scandal to start attending.
let Jesus be your focus. Seek for the Goshen grace were nothing unGodly around you affects you. I understand your situation cos am in similar situation.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by phemmyfour: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Stupid lie

What has light got to do with darkness
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by perryy(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Olaoye as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Olaoye to become Soun Of Ogbomoso. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh

Then , Yahweh must be wicked to us
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by perryy(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Fabnaija:
Na so one man last time who called himself a Pastor, after Impregnanting almost all the married women and their daughters in his church, he came out and told us that Holy Spirit Instructed him to do so. Haba! But wait oo! Why is it that almost all the RCCG Pastors are politicians? Why they like ordaining politicians as their Pastors? Just asking...

RCCG is a cult not a church. Only about 5% of the members knows where they belong others are blind shipples.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by derecho(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2022
I'm glad you know it's a "maybe". The question is who is the Pastor before his ascension? Can we vouch for his " thus says the Lord"?
There are many of these pastors who we know are not different from "the world". Listen to them closely and you'll understand there's nothing Christian about them.

In all, the Bible says " Prove ALL things"

hopefulLandlord:

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Cryomancer: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2022
EvangelistChuks:
let Jesus be your focus. Seek for the Goshen grace were nothing unGodly around you affects you. I understand your situation cos am in similar situation.
Thanks a lot for these kind words. You just gave me a motivation I need at the moment.

God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by delpee(f): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Those who understand the workings of the spirit understand that this is possible. When you are able to decipher God's messages as you hear in the spirit, you're able to make meaningful progress as you obey. We're all created to achieve various purposes in line with God's plan.

Life is more glorious when our divine purposes are fulfilled.

Congratulations to the new Kabiyesi. Wishing him a glorious reign.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by ayo2008: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
demented holy fools!

Ignorance! What make him to be a fool? Christians are meant to be a light in the midst of darkness and are meant to meant to dominate.. God will surely work with him.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by derecho(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2022
Unfortunately, he owes those who have known him some explanation. Especially as the Christian practice is different from the new one he'll be going into now.
Any responsible person has people he is responsible to
ellizy:
You owe no one an explanation… Welcome to the throne of thy forefathers…
Ki ade pe lori, ki bata pe lese, ki eshin oba jeko pe…
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by delpee(f): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Cryomancer:
Thanks a lot for these kind words. You just gave me a motivation I need at the moment.

God bless you Sir.

Please remain focused on God not your Pastors. Be spirit filled and the Lord will direct you. Trust and obey Him to direct your path. It's from personal experience really. Seek the Lord in the spirit. Pray for wisdom and a discerning mind. Seek knowledge. You'll be on a cruise with God and easily downplay the failings of Pastors.

Pastors are human and will fail from time to time. Read up on David who was so loved by God to understand more about this. No one is perfect though we all seek perfection in our own way. Remember that you're in Church to worship and serve God basically. Do that which is necessary and leave all else to the ultimate judge.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by omooba969(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I hope you're well acquainted with Yoruba history or the history of your family lineage, just as you demonstrate your knowledge of Israelis' dealings with God.

Jez asking...
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Cryomancer: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2022
delpee:

Please remain focused on God not your Pastors. Be spirit filled and the Lord will direct you. Trust and obey Him to direct your path. It's from personal experience really. Seek the Lord in the spirit. Pray for wisdom and a discerning mind. Seek knowledge. You'll be on a cruise with God and easily downplay the failings of Pastors.

Pastors are human and will fail from time to time. Read up on David who was so loved by God to understand more about this. No one is perfect though we all seek perfection in our own way.
I really appreciate your words of wisdom here. I just pray for God's grace and direction.

God bless you Ma'am..
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by HBB1(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Thetruthshallse:
There is something not right about rccg, the Bible tells me you cannot serve Mammon and God together. Hmmm! My people, know the God you will serve.

So becoming a King is serving Mammon?

Have you been reading your Bible upside-down?!
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by mastermaestro(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
perryy:

RCCG is a cult not a church. Only about 5% of the members knows where they belong others are blind shipples.

Shut up oga. RCCG may be very flawed now, but it has never been a cult. Stop saying nonsense.

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by happney65: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Blackfire:
I remembered that time one con artist told us that God told him he will be president in 1999, that the election is just formalities

grin

No,that was in 2003. Said he was going to defeat Obasanjo and the likes. Lol
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by HBB1(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2022
highoctane:
God could have asked Jesus to take over the throne of Herod, because that has been his ancestry right, been born in tribe of Judah.
But his kingship is Not a part of this world, so he told Pilate.
God no longer spoke to men, all, I mean all there are has been revealed to men thru Jesus Christ-Hebrew 1:1-2.
Look at the foolishness in his chain of command.
I spoke to Adeboye
Adeboye informed him to pray, as if he has not been praying before.
God now revealed to him to be soun of whatever, happy radiance, where they treasure of a person is, there is heart will be.

undecided

Clap for yourself!
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by femijay8271(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Cryomancer:
Same way God told Osinbajo to become vice president and Remi Tinubu to become a senator.... Look where that has gotten us today as a country.

RCCG and it's pastoral ordination process really needs to be checked because these guys after ordination keeps bringing the name of God to disrepute by saying things that we know God would never say to their type of person.

If Osinbajo and Remi Tinubu after their open and bold telling of lies in public can still remain a pastor in RCCG then it shows that the ordination is not of God.

Been a member of RCCG for more than 12yrs but my distaste for the church in the last 2yrs is on the high side and I'm still seeking out a good church free of scandal to start attending.

Pls come to The Christ Elect Gospel Church, we dont pray for you to have money or your enemies to die, our first priority is for you to make heaven by the grace of God.... Just through the word of God Almighty which is the Bible.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by omooba969(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2022
phemmyfour:
Stupid lie

What has light got to do with darkness

What is the darkness?
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by olaadesino(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Ok
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by mastermaestro(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2022
HBB1:

So becoming a King is serving Mammon?

Have you been reading your Bible upside-down?!

Don’t be drunk in your own sentiments. What ritual processes did he undergo before emerging as king? I have no problem with common people taking up royal positions. But for a practising pastor, I would say that a lot was really wrong with his Christian faith.

Compromise always weakens or collapses Christian denominations. Sadly, RCCG has entered that phase of compromise. It’s a huge shame for a denomination I used to admire as a shining example. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin / Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo / Some Tribes And Their Weird Cultural Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.