Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 (1198 Views)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje / Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by Dankovich1: 12:54am On Mar 30, 2022
It have come to a general notice that this week that falls in to be Bola Tinubu's birthday and a whole lot of terrible things have happened in this nation, and to my personal opinion those things a strong signs to me that one shouldn't even dream or plan making him the next president of the country.

1. The train attack which lead to multiple deaths, injured persons, while a good number of persons are still missing.
2. Hoodlums attack at Dangote's refinary.
3. Failure of Super Eagle qualifying for world cup competition. Bonus; first time fans abi hoodlums invade our national stadium to cause destruction. Before Buhari enter na cattle they invade am.

4. Many other unseen things which are to happen this remaining days of his birthday week.

4 Likes

Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by yyba: 1:02am On Mar 30, 2022
It is clear you are suffering from too much intake of weed and Tramadol
Dankovich1:
It have come to a general notice that this week that falls in to be Bola Tinubu's birthday and a whole lot of terrible things have happened in this nation, and to my personal opinion those things a strong signs to me that one shouldn't even dream or plan making him the next president of the country.

1. The train attack which lead to multiple deaths, injured persons, while a good number of persons are still missing.
3. Failure of Super Eagle qualifying for world cup competition. Bonus; first time fans abi hoodlums invade our national stadium to cause destruction. Before Buhari enter na cattle they invade am.

4. Many other unseen things which are to happen this remaining days of his birthday week.

13 Likes

Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by Dankovich1: 1:04am On Mar 30, 2022
yyba:
It is clear you are suffering from too much intake of weed and Tramadol
it's clear to me that suffer and affliction no dey tire you

6 Likes

Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by yyba: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Dankovich1:
so that gives you the opportunity to type rubbish and embarrassed yourself and your family in a public forum

7 Likes

Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by tit(f): 1:15am On Mar 30, 2022
My only worry is that he is not a general to take care of all the security challenges matrix.

Maybe we need a trusted general like buratai to run the ship of state for 4 years, then Tinubu can enter in 2027.
Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by Dankovich1: 1:35am On Mar 30, 2022
yyba:
so that gives you the opportunity to type rubbish and embarrassed yourself and your family in a public forum
the one with the huge embarrassment is you. Your family has nothing to do with it, IMP!
Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by yyba: 2:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Dankovich1:
the one with the huge embarrassment is you. Your family has nothing to do with it, IMP!
is that all grin
Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by blackpanda: 2:07am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
Dankovich1:

[/s]

Bullcrap

4 Likes

Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by basty: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Mumu illiterate. Your grammatical blunders have exposed your level of education.
You have no value to add to this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by Dankovich1: 2:42am On Mar 30, 2022
basty:
Mumu illiterate. Your grammatical blunders have exposed your level of education.
You have no value to add to this forum.
I hope your level of literacy adds a meaningful value to your well being.

Be taking note of grammatical blunders, while things are getting worse in the country. Class prefect!!!
Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by Nukilia: 2:58am On Mar 30, 2022
tit:
My only worry is that he is not a general to take care of all the security challenges matrix.

Maybe we need a trusted general like buratai to run the ship of state for 4 years, then Tinubu can enter in 2027.

Sarcasm I guess grin
Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by greymiles: 4:06am On Mar 30, 2022
Tinubu this Tinubu that
Endsars happened, instead of holding buhari, your governors, your local government chairmen, house reps and co, you all are shouting Tinubu
What sort of misplaced priorities is worrying u people sef

3 Likes

Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by izombie(m): 5:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Dankovich1:

your first two words are disastrous. Which one be " it have".
Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by Cryofigbos: 6:06am On Mar 30, 2022
Dankovich1:

Am not sure u can escape that affliction and suffer ness, u can't compare a democrat tinubu with progressive ideology to a Buhari that value cow than human life....maybe u need to go and study more about d person tinubu is, his d only candidate that will single handedly figure out d best brain we have in dis country to deliver and make progressive impact in d country

When u hear that name d only thing that comes to ur dumb head is to hate and attack idiot.......his development strives when he was governor is enough reason to sell him......u think with d level of education in d west he rose to that height by coincidence
Keep crying

2 Likes

Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by alanto: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Cursed people from cursed region. Birth and bathed in hate. Mkpurumiri hater will not know peace, the hate that has eaten up their abode will continue to eat them up until they kill and roast the last good man amidst them. Iseeee
Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by Parachoko: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Dankovich1:

Tinubu this

Tinubu that

Is Tinubu the president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Signs That TINUBU Will Be A Great Disaster If Made President Come 2023 by 1860sis: 4:06am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
alanto:
Cursed people from cursed region. Birth and bathed in hate. Mkpurumiri hater will not know peace, the hate that has eaten up their abode will continue to eat them up until they kill and roast the last good man amidst them. Iseeee
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

See Atiku's Old Post In 2015 / Onitsha Is Peaceful, Calm And Collected / Tinubu sources of wealth before politics exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.