Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. (30584 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
From earlier thread....
(TEE MAC: TINUBU IS MY IN-LAW, HE’S 86, NOT FIT TO RUN NIGERIA.)
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/
The fact that Tee Mac is so close to the Tinubu’s family does not mean anything, and cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon.
If anybody wants to use the words of Tee-Mac serious, then a court case should be filed, where Tee-Mac would be summoned to come and prove himself beyond every reasonable doubts that “Tinubu is actually 86-years, and not 70-years..”
With that officially declared, and the judgement given by the courts, and then dragged legally to its very end, we can now know where we stand.
Whether Tinubu lied on oath or not.
So, if the opposition parties are ready to use the Tee-Mac’s statements purposefully, it's up to them to do the needful immediately..
Otherwise, sharing the comments online and on the social-media is totally useless and inconsequential.
Meanwhile..
I am still waiting for the real Tee-Mac to come out and deny the other comment..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
This reminds me of Buhari’s NEPA-BILL Certificate..
The opposition were busy sharing the Certificates online, and doing lots of forensic investigations on the social media, rather than taking the Certificates to the court.
When the Buhari’s Certificate issue was brought up at the Tribunal, with all the evidences fully tendered..
The tribunal dismissed the case, including all the evidences.
The tribunal judges that the case was supposed to be a pre-election case,, and that they should have earlier taken the issue to court as a pre-election case, and gotten a judgement on that.
And now,, Age Issue is here again.
And all they can do is sharing again on Social-media.??
They can never learn.??
Then, shame on them.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by MadamVanessa(f): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
shocked

Some people and foolishness sha.

Someone that is very close to Tinubu, an inlaw for that matter who housed Tinubu when he was on exile, might have stumbled upon some of his original certificates/documents in which his real age was written; hence he had the confidence to exposed the real age of the thief.

Let's keep my first assumption aside. Tee Mac is an insider, Tinubu might have told him his real age himself or the cousin Remi might have told him the husband's real age. Whether you like it or not Your thief was born in 1936. He's an ancestor, stop blabbing nonsense, you don't know the thief more than his family.

Is there anything about Tinubu that it's not lies? His recent hiring of fake bishops and insulting Christians allover the country speak so much of a man who wants to rule you not me, because such man can never rule Vanessa.

Abeg shey na 70 years old man de bend like this with all de money and good health care he's exposed to? your shame de shame me. You're a huge disgrace I swear.

401 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by EmeraldJD: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Does the man look younger than the age? undecided

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by magnetic20: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is very hard to sell to sane Nigerians.

297 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by paramakina202: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
From earlier thread....
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/
The fact that Tee Mac is so close to the Tinubu’s family does not mean anything, and cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon.
If anybody wants to use the words of Tee-Mac serious, then a court case should be filed, where Tee-Mac would be summoned to come and prove himself beyond every reasonable doubts that “Tinubu is actually 86-years, and not 70-years..”
With that officially declared, and the judgement given by the courts, and then dragged legally to its very end, we can now know where we stand.
So, if the opposition parties are ready to use the Tee-Mac’s statements purposefully, it's up to them to do the needful immediately..
Otherwise, sharing the comments online and on the social-media is totally useless and inconsequential.
Meanwhile..
I am still waiting for the real Tee-Mac to come out and deny the other comment..

Tinubu looks more like 86 than 70 and more over the thief have nothing to proof he is 70 years old as he has carefully hiden or destroyed anything linking him to his childhood.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Softmirror: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Some people with föölishness

Someone that is very close to Tinubu, an in-law for that matter who gave Tinubu a place to squat when he was on exile might have stumbled at some original certificates of the thief in which his real age was written , exposed the real age of the thief and you're here blabbing nonsense as if you know Tinubu more than his in-law.

I AM VERY PROUD OF TINUBU IF TRUELY HE IS 86 YEARS OLD AND STILL ABLE AND CAPABLE THAN MOST LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS. IT ONLY SHOWS THAT HE IS A SUPERMAN!

MORE SO, WHY WON'T PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THE BUHARI IS DEAD AND NIGERIA'S SEATING PRESIDENT IS AN IMPOSTOR CALLED JIBRIN ALSUDAN ALL BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU SAID SO NOT ALSO BELIEVE THAT TINUBU IS 86 YEARS OLD. DOES PETER OBI WANT TO SUCCEED AN IMPOSTOR? OR BUHARI IS NO MORE DEAD? grin

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by GamalNasser: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tee Mac is 74 years old and he knows his inlaw Tinubu was far older than him when he came to marry his cousin Remi ...Today Tinubu says he just turned 70 ..please compare the recents pics below between 74 year old Tee Mac and 70 year old Tinubu and tell me who is lying.

259 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Fkmodhi: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Agbados and cassavas won’t like this.

82 Likes

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by SIMONEKPA7: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Rumors or not, How can you believe Tinubu is 69 years old. How old was Tinubu in 1999.

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by greatiyk4u(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Age testing machine will be used on Tinubu should he win the election in the court of law.......the man is atleast 86years

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Great0ne1: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
From earlier thread....
Meanwhile..
He looks 86.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BATified2023: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Tinubu looks more like 86 than 70 and more over the thief have nothing to proof he is 70 years old as he has carefully hiden or destroyed anything linking him to his childhood.
how can ladoja who is 72 years call tinubu my younger brother?

Igbos n propaganda are inseparable

225 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by paramakina202: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
BATified2023:
how can ladoja who is 72 years call tinubu my younger brother?

Igbos n propaganda are inseparable

His inlaw who gave out this information is he Igbo?
Of course Charlie Boy can call shameless Tinubu his younger brother.

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by maybet081: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Let's do it this way, let tinubu agree on age test, if the results confirm him is 70, he will become the president unopposed.
But if not he will withdraw from the race.
Let's put an end to this age issues once and for all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by JAGABAN360: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
COMRADE, BEHAVE UR SELF OR ELSE U GO COLLECT WOTOPOROUSLY

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Xc
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by posty56: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
damage control ,if a man close to tinubu says he's not fit ,then tell me why any sane person will vote for him , Yoruba people make una use una head.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Amperes: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
This was how they decieved Nigerians into choosing an archaic grandpa over a younger candidate in 2015 using ethnic hate and divide and rule tactics to achieve their aim. We are still in the mess that was created by that costly mistake made twice by seemingly "sophisticated" Nigerians and they are here again to sell us another great grandpa who is even way older than the grandpa of 2015. They say he is 70 years old but its baffling to observe the glaring difference between him and other 70 year olds like Vladimir Putin and Charly boy. Isnt it strange that our current 80 year old President is even stronger than he is. It is now clear beyond every doubt that Nigerians are addicted to suffering. I have decided to vote for him though, i would like to be part of the 50 million youths who will be drafted to the Army to fight Bandits and Boko haram. Afterall he has promised to feed us well with Agbado and cassava.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Splitmind: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tee man should be arrested for his malicious utterances against our future president.

Whether BAT wrote his real age or not is nobody's business and those who keep asking do not mean well for Nigeria.

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Authoreety: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
From a craze man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Arysexy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is above 80yrs. Just add 30 to his age in this picture with Abacha in 1993 and see the age cheat is at least 85yrs minimum

Compare him and pastor Adeboye and see who is older and already bending, though he is trying to avoid using walking stick so we won't raise eyebrows.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by socialmediaman: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
A random nairalander comes online to declare as useless, an allegation made by an in-law to Tinubu, which Tinubu himself has not refuted.

We really know how to go as far as speaking on behalf of those we support like we are their spokespersons

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Successlane: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

I AM VERY PROUD OF TINUBU IF TRUELY HE IS 86 YEARS OLD AND STILL ABLE AND CAPABLE THAN MOST LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS. IT ONLY SHOWS THAT HE IS A SUPERMAN!

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nackzy: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
True he is 90 years

17 Likes

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu always looks like a drug addict walks like someone high on weed and talks like a drunk. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Melodistic(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
well we all know this is the absolute truth... he may be 90yrs old the way I'm seeing it

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly / Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.