Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide{ G-black}congratulate Otunba Mayokun Lawson-alade On App - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide{ G-black}congratulate Otunba Mayokun Lawson-alade On App (204 Views)

2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun / Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide {g-black} Withdraw From The Race Due To Party Supremacy. / Mayokun Lawson-alade: His Background, Business & Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide{ G-black}congratulate Otunba Mayokun Lawson-alade On App by dammyGold03: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Dear Leader and MHR,

On behalf of every appointees, and the great people of Akure south and north Federal constituency I heartily congratulate our Youth O'Clock MHR, Otunba Laf Mayokun Lawson-Alade on your appointment roll out to your federal constituency.

Our MHR and leader your leadership capacity and ability to headhunt star talents youth ink your constituency in few months of resuming office shows that you're really ready to change the narrative that will deliver great services to the people is never contestable. I belong to that class of outstanding Nigeria youth who will still encourage you to do more.

The transformational representation you led in Akure south and north federal constituency yesterday we forever be a foundation for others coming .

Sir, there is no doubt in my mind that Akure south and north federal constituency will experience an impressive transformation under your watch.

My major request for writing this to you sir, is to appreciate you, and let know you can still do more on this appointment most especially in Akure south and north federal constituency
Youth leaders,Woman mobilizer, Unit Coordinator and Party leaders.

Otunba LAF Alade, I sincerely pray that God will grant your heart desires and give you good health and vitality to achieve more.

Congratulation our MHR
History will never forget you.

Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide G-black
Assembly aspirant
Akuresouth constituency II

OmoOwaOmoEkun2023 movementAW

(1) (Reply)

Black People Wake Up From Your Slumber Part 4 / Lawmaker Seeks Six Months Jail Term, N500,000 Fine For Crossdressers In Nigeria / Eyes Are Open Now! I Am Afraid Election May Not Hold Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.