Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Eyes Are Open Now! I Am Afraid Election May Not Hold Come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyes Are Open Now! I Am Afraid Election May Not Hold Come 2023 (203 Views)

"Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat / Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eyes Are Open Now! I Am Afraid Election May Not Hold Come 2023 by sagacioustony: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
It is obvious things are not going well in Nigeria, the hand writing on the wall is clear, that the unity of Nigeria is shaking, how do we get to where we are today. Nepotism has eaten deep into the system that some of us has no option than to pull out of the forceful marriage. When two elephant are fighting the ground surfer's it, that is the secret fight fight going on shows that we are to go back to regional Government, each region should manage what ever they have. Gradually the South West Transport union is or has pull out of the federal. Is a big signal to other region I know the south south are ever ready for it. Why not make it peaceful

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: In 2019, 28.6M Nigerians Voted In The Presidential Elections / 2023: Abiola’s Son, Kola Declares For Presidency / FG Proposes April 2023 For Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.