Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! (51950 Views)

Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day / Always Inspect The Hotel You Are Lodging In / Need Cheap Lodging In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by fitinwell: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Especially in Nigeria, its no longer news that a lot of heinous crimes are being carried out in hotels, the security or privacy in hotels is as bad as 0%. People get murdered and dismembered in hotels.

Cultist initiate themselves in the coverings of these hotels. Terrorists, bandits, thieves and ritualists also use hotels as hideouts, u don't need me to remind you that the perpetual home for yahoo boys is hotels... yahoo boys are the reason why there are no more lodging spaces in most hotels in Nigeria.

Why am I saying all this.... because some of u, boys and girls out there may not be exposed as to knowing whatsup... without doubt, there are naive ones amongst us who shouldn't fall victim because of our ignorance.

If you are into hookups and all that type of stuff, be very smart and careful, that babe or dude u want to flex with may be up to something.

The hotel you are paying to lodge into may have been prepared for something criminal.

The food you eat and water, wine, or juice u drink in hotels too are worth paying attention to.

You need prior due diligence or investigation about a place before you check-in, cos sometimes you may get unlucky, the police or DSS may raid the area and randomly arrest everyone or anyone withing sight, especially when they receive any intelligence report about a person, a crime or an activity that happened or that would happen or is already happening at the venue.

I need not say more, I believe everyone who sees this thread is an adult above 18.

So be wise.

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Glad to see an informative piece like this on the front page.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by PointZerom: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:
Some hotel sef if u check under the bed

Disgusting

I always go with my bedspread, I don't eat within the hotel, sometimes I use to spray my bedspread on the floor and sleep.
A skeleton recently slapped a friend from mirror hung in the hotel room around 01:am.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by bluefilm: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
[s]Especially in Nigeria, its no longer news that a lot of heinous crimes are being carried out in hotels, the security or privacy in hotels is as bad as 0%. People get murdered and dismembered in hotels.Cultist initiate themselves in the coverings of these hotels. Terrorists, bandits, thieves and ritualists also use hotels as hideouts, u don't need me to remind you that the perpetual home for yahoo boys is hotels... yahoo boys are the reason why there are no more lodging spaces in most hotels in Nigeria.Why am I saying all this.... because some of u, boys and girls out there may not be exposed as to knowing whatsup... without doubt, there are naive ones amongst us who shouldn't fall victim because of our ignorance.If you are into hookups and all that type of stuff, be very smart and careful, that babe or dude u want to flex with may be up to something.The hotel you are paying to lodge into may have been prepared for something criminal.The food you eat and water, wine, or juice u drink in hotels too are worth paying attention to.You need prior due diligence or investigation about a place before you check-in, cos sometimes you may get unlucky, the police or DSS may raid the area and randomly arrest everyone or anyone withing sight, especially when they receive any intelligence report about a person, a crime or an activity that happened or that would happen or is already happening at the venue.I need not say more, I believe everyone who sees this thread is an adult above 18.So be wise.[/s]

All these unnecessary fear mongering will do you no good.

Nonsense sad

5 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Especially in Nigeria, its no longer news that a lot of heinous crimes are being carried out in hotels, the security or privacy in hotels is as bad as 0%. People get murdered and dismembered in hotels.

Cultist initiate themselves in the coverings of these hotels. Terrorists, bandits, thieves and ritualists also use hotels as hideouts, u don't need me to remind you that the perpetual home for yahoo boys is hotels... yahoo boys are the reason why there are no more lodging spaces in most hotels in Nigeria.

Why am I saying all this.... because some of u, boys and girls out there may not be exposed as to knowing whatsup... without doubt, there are naive ones amongst us who shouldn't fall victim because of our ignorance.

If you are into hookups and all that type of stuff, be very smart and careful, that babe or dude u want to flex with may be up to something.

The hotel you are paying to lodge into may have been prepared for something criminal.

The food you eat and water, wine, or juice u drink in hotels too are worth paying attention to.

You need prior due diligence or investigation about a place before you check-in, cos sometimes you may get unlucky, the police or DSS may raid the area and randomly arrest everyone or anyone withing sight, especially when they receive any intelligence report about a person, a crime or an activity that happened or that would happen or is already happening at the venue.

I need not say more, I believe everyone who sees this thread is an adult above 18.

So be wise.
I was about writing this thread. Thanks for helping out

1 Like

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by tiswell(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
obiekunie01:

i knw say no be u dey for that profile sha!

NL girls no dey fine like that.

but if u know say na u, change the profile pix to another of your pix lets see.
keep kwayet,na that white nylon she wear dey deceive ya head sad

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by illicit(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
PointZerom:

I always go with my bedspread, I don't eat within the hotel, sometimes I use to spray my bedspread on the floor and sleep.
A skeleton recently slapped a friend from mirror hung in the hotel room around 01:am.

shocked

U can lie o

6 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by We4all: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
PointZerom:

Wawu! They must have killed the person there.
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by PointZerom: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
kepstone:
This was how God saved me oooo... Kai I can't forget that day, it was during covid 19 our company lodged some if us the staff in a hotel to work from the hotel remotely as IT staff.
That faithful day after my prayers in the morning, my spirit just Said get out of this hotel. So I did ooo, went out luckily the hotel was in the same town were my house was, I just went home to do some small work and I did not return so I slept in my house.
The next day rushing back to my hotel run I heard that the hotel was raided by police and DSS the night o did not sleep in the hotel and many people got themselves involved in the mess, including my office worker. As at that time he was a new staff and no IDcard. So he was taken to the station, my boss has to ask me to design an ID for him to help bail him out from the police net. Since they say he was keeping afro hair and had a laptop as a programmer in his room they suspect him as Yahoo guy...
Kai my guy see hell oooo
Naso I told my boss I will work from home oooo... Left the comfort of the hotel to my house.

It is even better to be arrested by the DSS because I will come out almost immediately but my fear has bn rituals etc.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by CoronaVirusPro: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

So be wise.

If their are no foolish antelopes, the lion won’t eat.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
I never knew it is easy to dismember someone into pieces in the hotel and the remains put into suitcases undetected until I watched the preview and analysis of khashogi's murder in an hotel
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by saintrow1: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'm my own opinion I think this occur in poor and low rating hotels. You can't expect this in expensive hotels for example sheraton hotel etc

9 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by masui(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
PointZerom:

Chai, you for even stand sleep sef.

Hotels for niaja don turn shrines.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Haakeem(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
PointZerom:

lie muhaamed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by blowjohn(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:

Disgusting

OP is talking about security amd safety here mr man.
Not how clean, neat or beautiful.

Stick to the topic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Nonexisting: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
If you don't have money to lodge in premium hotels, stay in your fuccking house. It's that simple.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by PointZerom: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
We4all:

Wawu! They must have killed the person there.

No, they wanted to sacrifice him. Their operation is always from 12 to 03:am.
He said that something was moving on his face, he now go to the mirror for clearer vew of his face...only to be slapped by a skeleton.
He ran out and call a friend who stays in the neighborhood for help.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Tomek09(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
obiekunie01:

SIMPle guy!

stay your lane!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by shogsman(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Only Lodge in notable online listed hotels , visit bookings.com to check out standard hotels, not all This fake ass hotels

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by wink2015(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

So be wise.

Thanks for the security advice.

This should reminds us of the OTOKOTO SAGA in Imo state.

Since the Otokoto saga there has been countless ritual killings in Nigeria.

We need to be security conscious at all time.
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Tomek09(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
FlyingKing:
Thanks for the update
Where's the prestigious brown roof image of Ado-Ekiti grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
If you don't have money to lodge in premium hotels, stay in your fuccking house. It's that simple.
And you think it doesn't happen in those premium hotels

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by PointZerom: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Haakeem:
lie muhaamed.

I no be gentle man as I dey.
I have never slept on the hotel's bedspread in my life, and I must overturn the foam. I don't use their pillows. I don't drink or eat within the hotel.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by okooloyun1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:

Disgusting
The first thing I check anytime I lodge in hotel is under the bed.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Euegene100001: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
This is a very good message

1 Like

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by illicit(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
blowjohn:

OP is talking about security amd safety here mr man.
Not how clean, neat or beautiful.

Stick to the topic

Stick it up ur ass

Cleanliness isn't part of safety to u mumuni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by onatisi(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

the bolded is very very true , when u go to to these hotels to lodge, they will tell u it has been booked full , look carefully at the occupants majority of them are below 22years of age , some of them even pay for 3 months lodging upfront .

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by PointZerom: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
masui:

Chai, you for even stand sleep sef.

Hotels for niaja don turn shrines.

I once lodged in a hotel at Asaba, I went out around 8pm to eat, as I come back I saw a beautiful lady sitting on my bed. I was like, who are you and how did you get here? She only managed to say "Oga abi you no like me? shaking her heavy breasts. Let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by 24brains(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Me that is planing to go lodge in a hotel soon. I will bleep all them hot babes that can suck dick and twist ontop. No shaken!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Doubuzofficial: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Prolificgiant:
Gone are those days when people stay in hotel for business trips,but now nobody wants to risk it ,the funniest thing is even some religious home are not safe.we don't knw wat d world is turning into most especially Nigeria. If u are a professional in cleaning and reside around yaba,pako lagos chat me up i av a job for u

I live around Pako, what kind of job offer do you have for me?
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Neddstark: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Una wan spoil business for hoteliers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / 103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara / Lagos Traffic In The 60s Vs Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.