Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! (51961 Views)

Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day / Always Inspect The Hotel You Are Lodging In / Need Cheap Lodging In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by BennyDGreat: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
PointZerom:

I once lodged in a hotel at Asaba, I went out around 8pm to eat, as I come back I saw a beautiful lady sitting on my bed. I was like, who are you and how did you get here? She only managed to say "Oga abi you no like me? shaking her heavy breasts. Let me stop here.

Ahhh see confam security breach.....if na me I go run comot for that hotel....what!
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
newdawn2017:
by stars, it not a 4star I insist please. It's a cheap 1star hotel in d area pls undecided
OK.I hear you , the room starts from 18k upward
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by BennyDGreat: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kimiso:
i once found something like these under a bed in an hotel before

Ahhh Human beings are wicked!
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Nice one, straight and point blank.

Thanks for the insight.

uote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=111509873]Especially in Nigeria, its no longer news that a lot of heinous crimes are being carried out in hotels, the security or privacy in hotels is as bad as 0%. People get murdered and dismembered in hotels.

Cultist initiate themselves in the coverings of these hotels. Terrorists, bandits, thieves and ritualists also use hotels as hideouts, u don't need me to remind you that the perpetual home for yahoo boys is hotels... yahoo boys are the reason why there are no more lodging spaces in most hotels in Nigeria.

Why am I saying all this.... because some of u, boys and girls out there may not be exposed as to knowing whatsup... without doubt, there are naive ones amongst us who shouldn't fall victim because of our ignorance.

If you are into hookups and all that type of stuff, be very smart and careful, that babe or dude u want to flex with may be up to something.

The hotel you are paying to lodge into may have been prepared for something criminal.

The food you eat and water, wine, or juice u drink in hotels too are worth paying attention to.

You need prior due diligence or investigation about a place before you check-in, cos sometimes you may get unlucky, the police or DSS may raid the area and randomly arrest everyone or anyone withing sight, especially when they receive any intelligence report about a person, a crime or an activity that happened or that would happen or is already happening at the venue.

I need not say more, I believe everyone who sees this thread is an adult above 18.

So be wise.[/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Haba! But wetin carry you go under bed?

I tire ooogrin

quote author=illicit post=111510000]Some hotel sef if u check under the bed

Disgusting
[/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2022
But you can't eat your cake and have it.

uote author=Omicron007 post=111515264] shocked

Was lost in sexual ecstasy a while back when I heard a loud bang on the door.....the rest is history.

Be guided.[/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2022
I suspected that bro about her profile....but
you wrong when u say about NL not having fine chicks.

I have met three nairaland girls, believe me these girls set die. Two are fair, clean fair
while the other one is dark.

Am even dating a Nairalander here, its a
romantic relationship but you never see them comment on my mention.

Nook I don confirm am some of them fine, with ass and boobs...ahhhh no say am again.

ote author=obiekunie01 post=111522248]

i knw say no be u dey for that profile sha!

NL girls no dey fine like that.

but if u know say na u, change the profile pix to another of your pix lets see.
[/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 12:29am On Apr 01, 2022
He thinks that one he is doing will make the girl fall for him.

Guys don't know that girls are very smart,
most people won't believe how many girls I
have met here even with my kind of attitude.

I am currently dating a Nairalander here, we even spoke on phone in the morning today.

If you are a simp, you will always end up been friendzoned....he doesn't know that.

uote author=obiekunie01 post=111532013]

SIMPle guy!

stay your lane![/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 12:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Like seriously, he was slapped?

quote author=PointZerom post=111532300]

I always go with my bedspread, I don't eat within the hotel, sometimes I use to spray my bedspread on the floor and sleep.
A skeleton recently slapped a friend from mirror hung in the hotel room around 01:am.[/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Na now I know say u wan catch cruise, from skeleton slapping ur friend....its now a beautiful lady sitting on ur bed. The next one
fit be saw heaven in your hotel room and the
host of heaven singing and dancing with you or abi make I say host of hell cheesy

quote author=PointZerom post=111532828]

I once lodged in a hotel at Asaba, I went out around 8pm to eat, as I come back I saw a beautiful lady sitting on my bed. I was like, who are you and how did you get here? She only managed to say "Oga abi you no like me? shaking her heavy breasts. Let me stop here.[/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2022
Ozo obodo I fee l you bro.....abeg check am wella before something wey no get teeth start dey bite you.

uote author=ozo13 post=111534667]i always check under the bed and wardrobe this days oo.only God can help us the level things have gotten to in this country[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by meobizy(f): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2022
E no concern me. If I die, I die. I’m more likely to drop dead from an aneurysm or cardiac arrest than getting shot by a robber or my organs forcefully harvested.
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Weany: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Just avoid Cheap hotels. You can’t be looking for 5K/10k hotel and expect much
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by lagosrd: 5:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Let me quickly appreciate the poster for a job well done. However may I chip in these. Young Ritualist are everywhere I mean it and have seen it before.

I lodged into a hotel in Ibadan and I noticed these strange faces of young guys who were at the lobby of the same floor I lodged, drinking and making a hell of a nuisance.

I called the reception only for them to say the are sorry and they will talk to them. I also noticed that I couldn't even browse with the wifi password I was given as the signal keep jamming , to the extent that even if I put off the wifi stuff it keep reappearing and disappearing ,so I decided to put off my phone.

The disturbance went on until the wee hours of the night, so the morning came and I saw a few of them starring at me and I checked out.

The next time I checked into the same hotel , I stylishly confronted the receptionist that I am a blogger and if that happens again I will expose this hotel, she apologized and on getting to my room I asked the portal that accompanied me to my room with my things that did he notice anything last two weeks and he said yes, that the same lady at the desk was almost used for rituals purpose by some guys who lodged in the hotel. I knew it was those guys.

They requested for some bottled waters and on getting there as a room service he she was asked to come inside and deliver the water but lo and behold , they were all cladded in red attire on their waist and head singing and chanting all manners of stuffs and they didn't want her to go using all manners of delay tactics until she started screaming and they let her go.

However, they were booked for days but the management of the hotel insisted that they all check out and get their refund.

Please be careful , don't just check into any hotel, browse about it online, check the keys to the door, check the door, if it doesn't have a lock behind don't stay there. Always lock your room from behind when in the room.

Don't stay in isolated buildings. Check if the window has burglary if you're staying on the ground floor. Check the kitchen if any , check the wardrobe inside out, check under your bed, if necessary check for cameras too in your room by switching off the light in your room and putting on your phone camera you will notice a red tiny light. Search everywhere you can to ensure the room is free of bugs.

Be smart and use your instinct, let the room service come over to check your room before you take your leave don't be naive and don't recklessly leave the door open when checking out. Don't let anyone keep incriminating stuffs in your room such as a dead body or drugs in your room while you think you've gone.
You're a suspect a suspect in the face of the law.

Lastly do you know they remove some hotel television panels ? So if you're the reckless type you're a suspect. Remember to do the portals well, and ask questions from them , they will tell you alot. Don't be stingy.

Don't go to the swimming area, thr bar with your room keys , that's where they sight your room number and may trace you there or get robbed after leaving the hotel.

Stay careful and be guided.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by obontami: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2022
PointZerom:

I once lodged in a hotel at Asaba, I went out around 8pm to eat, as I come back I saw a beautiful lady sitting on my bed. I was like, who are you and how did you get here? She only managed to say "Oga abi you no like me? shaking her heavy breasts. Let me stop here.

Lai Mohamed. grin
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by obiekunie01: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
He thinks that one he is doing will make the girl fall for him.

Guys don't know that girls are very smart,
most people won't believe how many girls I
have met here even with my kind of attitude.

I am currently dating a Nairalander here, we even spoke on phone in the morning today.

If you are a simp, you will always end up been friendzoned....he doesn't know that.

uote author=obiekunie01 post=111532013]

SIMPle guy!

stay your lane!

oboy this your handle!!

quote me if you want me to giv u a code to keep you save and clean at all time after humping raw!

1 Like

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2022
grin cheesy grin yeah bro what's the code?

But gat me cracked up.....

uote author=obiekunie01 post=111550805]

oboy this your handle!!

quote me if you want me to giv u a code to keep you save and clean at all time after humping raw!

[/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by obiekunie01: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
grin cheesy grin yeah bro what's the code?

But gat me cracked up.....

uote author=obiekunie01 post=111550805]

oboy this your handle!!

dettol bro!

DETTOL! THOROUGH WASHING IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE HUMP!

keeps you safe from viruses, bacterial and other infections.

wetin she carry come - she carryam go back without dashing you any of them.

make sure its dettol. original dettol.

I JUST SAVED YOU A LOT OF SHIT BRO! YOU WILL THANK ME IN FEW MONTHS TIME.
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2022
I should dilute it or just use it raw like that...I think I opt for raw, you know I love anything raw bro cheesy.

But thanks and I appreciate your concern already.

Happy new month.

uote author=obiekunie01 post=111553224]

dettol bro!

I JUST SAVED YOU A LOT OF SHIT BRO! YOU WILL THANK ME IN FEW MONTHS TIME. [/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by obiekunie01: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
I should dilute it or just use it raw like that...I think I opt for raw, you know I love anything raw bro cheesy.

But thanks and I appreciate your concern already.

Happy new month.

no bro u need to dilute it for it to be effective.

three full dettol cap for a 1 litre swan water pet bottle.

uote author=obiekunie01 post=111553224]

dettol bro!

I JUST SAVED YOU A LOT OF SHIT BRO! YOU WILL THANK ME IN FEW MONTHS TIME.
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
And I just finished humping, one damn full ass girl but I did it with cap, though it was the girl that bought it with her money.

OK I buy dettol bro....

Thanks once again.

ote author=obiekunie01 post=111555466][/quote]
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by obiekunie01: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
And I just finished humping, one damn full ass girl but I did it with cap, though it was the girl that bought it with her money.

OK I buy dettol bro....

Thanks once again.

quote author=obiekunie01 post=111555466]

u r welcome bro!

i have swim the pools, swim the ponds, swim the swamps, swim the rivers, swim the seas, and swim the oceans and still do without swim suits - but dettol made sure i stay safe, sound and ever ready.

i hope you gerrit it.
Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by Rawhumper(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
I grab bro....we keep swimming, till there ain't
any waters left to dive in.

obiekunie01:

u r welcome bro!

i have swim the pools, swim the ponds, swim the swamps, swim the rivers, swim the seas, and swim the oceans and still do without swim suits - but dettol made sure i stay safe, sound and ever ready.

i hope you gerrit it.

Re: I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GOD SAVE YA SOULS FROM DAMNATION.IGBO MAN INVENTED RITUAL KILLINGS(OGWU EGO),YORUBA MAN INVENTED YAHOO YAHOO,AND HAUSA MAN INVENTED BANGITRY. OYINBO DEY INVENT THINGS TO BETA THEIR LIVE UNA BLACK MAN DEY INVENT THINGS TO DETROY UNA SEF AND JOKE WITH SUCH SERIOUS MADNESS.DO YOU PPL SEE YA LIVES NOW? BLACK PPL WITH DARK MINDS,ONLY GOD WIL STOP THESE EVIL MINDS AMONG BLACKS. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Lagos Traffic In The 60s Vs Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.